New study finds this OTC drug that’s probably already in your medicine cabinet can significantly cut Covid risk

Don't go confusing the faithful with evil science!

Follow the scriptures lest ye be DAMNED!

Seems the faithful were told all about the benefits of aspirin

www.cnn.com

Low-dose aspirin can reduce the risk of ICU admission and death of Covid-19, researchers say

The cheap, over-the-counter drug may help protect the lungs and reduce the need to put patients on ventilators.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com
www.healthline.com

Aspirin May Help Prevent Serious COVID-19 Complications: Here’s Why

Aspirin can help prevent blood clots, something that can affect people hospitalized with COVID-19.
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com
www.medicalnewstoday.com

Aspirin may reduce deaths in severe COVID-19

New research finds that using a small dose of aspirin, which is an anticoagulant, may help reduce blood clotting in severe cases of COVID-19.
www.medicalnewstoday.com
www.medicalnewstoday.com
www.webmd.com

Low-Dose Aspirin May Help Shield You From COVID-19

It's taken by millions to help ward off heart issues, and now preliminary research hints that daily low-dose aspirin might also cut your odds of getting COVID-19.

Seems the faithful were told all about the benefits of aspirin

www.cnn.com

Low-dose aspirin can reduce the risk of ICU admission and death of Covid-19, researchers say

The cheap, over-the-counter drug may help protect the lungs and reduce the need to put patients on ventilators.
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com
www.healthline.com

Aspirin May Help Prevent Serious COVID-19 Complications: Here’s Why

Aspirin can help prevent blood clots, something that can affect people hospitalized with COVID-19.
www.healthline.com
www.healthline.com
www.medicalnewstoday.com

Aspirin may reduce deaths in severe COVID-19

New research finds that using a small dose of aspirin, which is an anticoagulant, may help reduce blood clotting in severe cases of COVID-19.
www.medicalnewstoday.com
www.medicalnewstoday.com
www.webmd.com

Low-Dose Aspirin May Help Shield You From COVID-19

It's taken by millions to help ward off heart issues, and now preliminary research hints that daily low-dose aspirin might also cut your odds of getting COVID-19.

Not according to fau chi.

can you give an example?

No, I don't care to waste time searching your history, but I recall quite clearly yiu jumping on almost every anti Trump post whether it was based on a tweet or not.

No, I don't care to waste time searching your history, but I recall quite clearly yiu jumping on almost every anti Trump post whether it was based on a tweet or not.

I get accused of such things a lot, yet nobody ever wants to back it up....strange

You guys need to get more up to date talking points, these are old and tired.

This is not new and it has been all over the MSM...there is no conspiracy

I know there is no conspiracy. Why should I pay 2 dollars for a gallon of gasoline that could be one dollar when I could be over 3 dollars and going to 4 dollars and more where I live. You people are sociopathic and psychopaths. You are empowered and the West is going down. And the worst part is you love the comforts you have and do not suffer for the cause.

I know there is no conspiracy. Why should I pay 2 dollars for a gallon of gasoline that could be one dollar when I could be over 3 dollars and going to 4 dollars and more where I live. You people are sociopathic and psychopaths. You are empowered and the West is going down. And the worst part is you love the comforts you have and do not suffer for the cause.

Are you drunk? This post comes across as a drunk post. I am not sure who "you people are" or what power I have over the price of gas or what the price of gas has to do with aspirin.

Forum List

Back