New teen CoverGirl is a boy

Looks like a boy with makeup on. Oh wait...It IS a boy with makeup on.

They are tired of playing house.

I'm just glad our sons are boys and our daughters are girls...it's hard enough raising children w/o throwing mental illness into the mix
What would you know about raising children? After you come to in the morning, you just drag your fat ass out of bed into the kitchen to grab a huge plateful of leftover KFC from the night before, and then drop your lard ass down into that double-wide, heavy duty chair in front of the computer, and that is where you stay all day and night, spewing your self-righteous hate while eating cold, greasy leftover chicken and sipping on your half gallon bottle of Rebel Yell, until you drag your fat ass back into bed at night and pass out again.

I'm just glad our sons are boys and our daughters are girls...it's hard enough raising children w/o throwing mental illness into the mix

Liberals promote gender abuse.

I think it all goes back to leftist males look feminine and females look masculine. The result is their offspring are confused? :dunno:

Liberals do sick perverted shit like that, and are damn proud of it, then act all indignant about 11 year old audio of trash talking. They are insane.

Liberals promote gender abuse.

I think it all goes back to leftist males look feminine and females look masculine. The result is their offspring are confused? :dunno:

Liberals do sick perverted shit like that, and are damn proud of it, then act all indignant about 11 year old audio of trash talking. They are insane.
10384040_884314634921389_3588256172693916690_n.jpg

Liberals are very selective in the abuse they'll condemn and the abuse they'll promote because some abuse doesn't advance their cause of destroying our Republic.

What would you know about raising children? After you come to in the morning, you just drag your fat ass out of bed into the kitchen to grab a huge plateful of leftover KFC from the night before, and then drop your lard ass down into that double-wide, heavy duty chair in front of the computer, and that is where you stay all day and night, spewing your self-righteous hate while eating cold, greasy leftover chicken and sipping on your half gallon bottle of Rebel Yell, until you drag your fat ass back into bed at night and pass out again.
Liberals will tell you that this can all be cured by the correct color lipstick.

Liberals will tell you that this can all be cured by the correct color lipstick.

The pinker the shade the better... For THEM!

Forum List

Back