🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Trend for 2018?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The left can't actually pin any wrong doing on Trump. Nothing sticks so just whine endlessly about white lies & exaggeations. If this is all they can come up with to fight Trump they will be soundly defeated (AGAIN) if the economy continues on its current trajectory.

They are completely void of any ideas beyond helping illegals. While I disagree that we need to blow money on infrastructure I think it is quite clever for Trump to co-opt that from them. What have they got left?

All I hear is constant moaning and ZERO ideas to better our country. That is not a winner at the polls.

Trump says a literal ton of stupid shit but it has no impact on our economy. You can piss & moan all you like but if the shit he says doesn't adversely affect the public they won't care. You can keep your insurance & doctor and your premiums will go down, proved that. Those are the kinds of lies & misrepresentations that matter. How many people attend his parties or how many bills he has signed means squat.

Get a message for growth & prosperity or get left behind.

That's not a new trend, Trumpflakes repeating fantasy stories about liberals because they've been brainwashed into doing so by our conservative media. Many of the Trumpflakes actually think they're telling the truth, because they're that deeply enmeshed in their alternate reality.

There's little point in speaking with them. If you give them facts, they'll just tell you it's "fake news". Their alternate reality bubble can't be penetrated. At this stage, we mainly use them as examples to show to normal people, concerning the dangers of letting propaganda rot your brain.

• Banned
That's not a new trend, Trumpflakes repeating fantasy stories about liberals because they've been brainwashed into doing so by our conservative media. Many of the Trumpflakes actually think they're telling the truth, because they're that deeply enmeshed in their alternate reality.

There's little point in speaking with them. If you give them facts, they'll just tell you it's "fake news". Their alternate reality bubble can't be penetrated. At this stage, we mainly use them as examples to normal people of the dangers of letting propaganda rot your brain.
Congratulations, you are the first leftist to completely miss the point.
Unfortunately I am fresh out of participation trophies.

I would love to see what Democrats plan to run on. How are they going to address the growing economy?

I think they are going to pretend it’s not good

The left can't actually pin any wrong doing on Trump. Nothing sticks so just whine endlessly about white lies & exaggeations. If this is all they can come up with to fight Trump they will be soundly defeated (AGAIN) if the economy continues on its current trajectory.

They are completely void of any ideas beyond helping illegals. While I disagree that we need to blow money on infrastructure I think it is quite clever for Trump to co-opt that from them. What have they got left?

All I hear is constant moaning and ZERO ideas to better our country. That is not a winner at the polls.

Trump says a literal ton of stupid shit but it has no impact on our economy. You can piss & moan all you like but if the shit he says doesn't adversely affect the public they won't care. You can keep your insurance & doctor and your premiums will go down, proved that. Those are the kinds of lies & misrepresentations that matter. How many people attend his parties or how many bills he has signed means squat.

Dear Grampa Murked U
the liberals, including my fellow Democrats, remind me of those photos
of people starving in India while herds of cows are surrounding them.

The Democrats, especially Obama and Clinton, are able to mobilize
billions of dollars in donations. Yet instead of investing this directly
into party structures and programs to create their own health care
collective policies for their own voters, donors, supporters and members,
they WASTE this money running for office, even Democrats against
each other for the SAME office, instead of creating jobs doing the actual work they promise.

And they wonder why they stay poor.

It's worse than people who gamble their money away on lottery tickets,
or betting on the bigger horse to win,
while they lose they cars, homes, businesses etc
because they don't pay the bills to keep what they already have.

The Democrats have nothing upon which to base a campaign, aside from race and class warfare.

If the econ is functioning well in October, and indications are strong that it will be, they'll be ditched.

Besides, the myriad investigations are turning towards the Democrats. They may be large fruit there. :2up:

Voidexcept for living wage cheap college and education for tech jobs going begging, paid parental leave cheap daycare tax cuts for the Non rich, 1 month paid vacation... The Dupes are absolutely clueless you'll never know what Democrats want unless you change the channel all you know is the phony scandals and b*******....

Dear Grampa Murked U
the liberals, including my fellow Democrats, remind me of those photos
of people starving in India while herds of cows are surrounding them.

The Democrats, especially Obama and Clinton, are able to mobilize
billions of dollars in donations. Yet instead of investing this directly
into party structures and programs to create their own health care
collective policies for their own voters, donors, supporters and members,
they WASTE this money running for office, even Democrats against
each other for the SAME office, instead of creating jobs doing the actual work they promise.

And they wonder why they stay poor.

It's worse than people who gamble their money away on lottery tickets,
or betting on the bigger horse to win,
while they lose they cars, homes, businesses etc
because they don't pay the bills to keep what they already have.
About a billion dollars actually...

Voidexcept for living wage cheap college and education for tech jobs going begging, paid parental leave cheap daycare tax cuts for the Non rich, 1 month paid vacation... The Dupes are absolutely clueless you'll never know what Democrats want unless you change the channel all you know is the phony scandals and b*******....
And a real infrastructure Jobs still not a tax cut for some corporations like Trump wants I guess.

2 points

1. You all tried those ideas last election and lost.
2. I've not heard anyone talk about that stuff. All I hear is Russia Russia Russia and impeachment.

Spoken like a true Trump zealot.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Refute it

Refute it

You want me to refute that it is ok for the POTUS to be a pathological liar as long as the economy is doing well?

If you have no morals and no moral compass there is nothing I can do to help you with that. It is all on you.

Refute it

You want me to refute that it is ok for the POTUS to be a pathological liar as long as the economy is doing well?

If you have no morals and no moral compass there is nothing I can do to help you with that. It is all on you.

Typical, can't articulate a response so get personal.

News flash. This thread is about the Americans response to Trump & the left. It is not about me.

Devoid of reality like most leftists

The top issue the Democrats have is: "Impeach Trump because Hillary was such a shitty candidate!!!!"

Refute it

News flash. This thread is about the Americans response to Trump & the left. It is not about me.

No, this thread is nothing more than your opinion. You do not speak for the rest of the country.

And now we know that in your opinion morals and integrity are not important as long as the economy is doing well.

But hey, this is a free county and you are allowed to be free of any morals

Refute it

No, this thread is nothing more than your opinion. You do not speak for the rest of the country.

And now we know that in your opinion morals and integrity are not important as long as the economy is doing well.

But hey, this is a free county and you are allowed to be free of any morals

And now we know that in your opinion morals and integrity are not important as long as the economy is doing well.....

It's not my OPINION it's historical fact. Economy > everything.

When Trump was elected, there was a lot of discussion here about what the Dems would do with so little power. There was quite a bit of consensus that, with virtually no power, they'd go after Trump with everything they had and make 2018 & 2020 a referendum on him personally. That's it. Issues would be irrelevant.

Looks like we were right. Now we'll see if that tactic works. And they have most of the press providing an assist.

Forum List

Back