New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist' and 'divisive' by experts

All of them.

Which Republicabns are so stupid that they think the rump wall is the solution?

All of them.

That's why they fight so hard against a real, physical barrier. DERP!

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe Dems want a secure border.

….but it's obvious you are stupid enough to believe that they do.
The ad is for more secure borders. Your comments indicate you agree with it.

That's all it's asking you to do.

Minus the lies in the ad.

o
Then it is effective and another reason to vote for The Don.

No real brotha, super, duper, or otherwise, wants more like him in his hood.

Come on Herman, don't your lips ever get dry.

maxresdefault.jpg

Should would probably tell you why not kiss her ass, no wait she goes high when the racist go low.
Sorry. I am terrible at ebonics.

You are probably also terrible with a woman.
Don't do a lot of black women. I guess it's ebonics and faces like Stacey Abrahms - yuk!
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

Another radical Marxist ghettopotamus. Promising freebies on the taxpayers dime and gettin back at whitey. What's there not to be attracted to?

Last edited:
Should would probably tell you why not kiss her ass, no wait she goes high when the racist go low.
Sorry. I am terrible at ebonics.

You are probably also terrible with a woman.
Don't do a lot of black women. I guess it's ebonics and faces like Stacey Abrahms - yuk!
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

Another radical Marxist ghettopotamus. Promising freebies on the taxpayers dime and gettin back at whitey. What's there not to be attracted to?

Can we get a list of the freebies or is that just something you pulled out your ace.

President Donald Trump's latest campaign ad featuring an immigrant who was convicted of killing police officers is being criticized as racist and drawing parallels to another controversial commercial that seemed to play on the same fears 30 years ago.

Luis Bracamontes is a Mexican immigrant who was sentenced to the death penalty in April after being convicted of killing two California sheriff's deputies in 2014. Bracamontes' penchant for curse-laden rants about killing cops got him expelled from the courtroom and earned him a place in one of Trump's campaign ads in January.

Trump's latest ad featuring Bracamontes uses video of him in court with text overlays that say he “killed our people!” and claims that “Democrats let him into our country” and “Democrats let him stay.” That's followed by footage of people who appear to be part of a migrant caravan pushing down gates, along with another immigrant’s interview and his alleged history of attempted murder. Text then appears asking: “Who else would Democrats let in?” The ad offers no evidence for claims that Democrats let Bracamontes, who was deported twice, into the country.

luis-bracamontes-file-ap-jef-181101_hpEmbed_9x7_992.jpg

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist,' 'divisive' by experts

Amazing how republicans try to defend this garbage.

The video is full of lies and he knows they are lies, but he runs with it because he knows Trumpers will do nothing but try and defend his lies.

Amazing that you're defending the Mexican cop killer. Why dont you marry him

President Donald Trump's latest campaign ad featuring an immigrant who was convicted of killing police officers is being criticized as racist and drawing parallels to another controversial commercial that seemed to play on the same fears 30 years ago.

Luis Bracamontes is a Mexican immigrant who was sentenced to the death penalty in April after being convicted of killing two California sheriff's deputies in 2014. Bracamontes' penchant for curse-laden rants about killing cops got him expelled from the courtroom and earned him a place in one of Trump's campaign ads in January.

Trump's latest ad featuring Bracamontes uses video of him in court with text overlays that say he “killed our people!” and claims that “Democrats let him into our country” and “Democrats let him stay.” That's followed by footage of people who appear to be part of a migrant caravan pushing down gates, along with another immigrant’s interview and his alleged history of attempted murder. Text then appears asking: “Who else would Democrats let in?” The ad offers no evidence for claims that Democrats let Bracamontes, who was deported twice, into the country.

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist,' 'divisive' by experts

The video is full of lies and he knows they are lies, but he runs with it because he knows Trumpers will do nothing but try and defend his lies.

See folks this is where stupidity comes into the debate, please point out where I have defended this ass clown one time. I am talking about the lie that the ad is running, I know you hate anyone who might challenge your God, but please take the bullshit back to where you got it from.

BullshitMeter.jpg

See folks this is where stupidity comes into the debate, please point out where I have defended this ass clown one time. I am talking about the lie that the ad is running, I know you hate anyone who might challenge your God, but please take the bullshit back to where you got it from.

BullshitMeter.jpg

Personally I think we'd be a much better country if we kept the hard working, family oriented, Christian illegals and deport Soros and Antifa

I've never heard the President say that the dems want open borders.

I've know that since before Trump was a T.V. star.

So, your meme, is incorrect.

My stands.

Well let me clear that up for you.

Wow. You really are stupid.

You stupidly claimed that my position was based on being told by Trump what to think.

I told you truthfully, that I have never heard the President saying that "dems want open borders".

I'm not surprised that he has said it, it is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

But I don't generally listen to speeches, unless some point in them becomes a point of debate.

So, your previous claim is debunked, and not revived because you found an example of him saying it.

Are you able to follow that, or is it too complex for your NPC programming?

No it's not hard to see through Bullshit.

pielke-handy-bullshit-button.jpg

Says the man that couldn't refute anything I said, but refused to admit that.

FYI, I saw right though what you did there.

And so did everyone else.

BullshitMeter.jpg

Personally I think we'd be a much better country if we kept the hard working, family oriented, Christian illegals and deport Soros and Antifa

Ok.......

It's leftists who are peeing their pants in consternation because this monster's own words are being played for all to hear.

Meanwhile they want to abolish ICE and have more sanctuary cities where the law doesn't apply to certain classes of people.

Are they peeing in their pants or pointing out yet another Trump lie. The facts show he was lying, but as usual Trumpers will come out and try to defend the lie.
Care to point out the lie? Should be easy. How is anything in the video a lie?

The lie has already been pointed out. Trump claimed democrats let him come back into this country. Clinton deported him (democrat) and he came back under Bush 43 (republican). That shouldn't be to hard for you to figure out.
Perhaps Trump was thinking of the sanctuary state California that harbored a killer like Bracamontes in it's cocoon of safety for illegals. I can't find any time line of when he was deported and crossed back across the border.

Where is your information coming from?

As fact-checkers from the Sacramento Bee, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, and elsewhere dutifully pointed out, Bracamontes was not "let in" to the country by Democrats, but rather crossed the border illegally and was deported under Republican and Democratic administrations. He illegally entered the country in 1996, was deported in 1997, re-entered, got arrested and released by far-right Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, was deported again in 2001, and came back into the country again during the George W. Bush administration before going on his killing spree in 2014. The video's attribution of blame onto Democrats for Bracamontes being in the country was completely false: "There is no evidence that any Democrat—or anyone, for that matter—allowed Bracamontes to stay," wrote the AP.

The Racist Trump Ad Is Based on a Lie, but That Doesn't Matter

Ignorance is bliss.
So democrats and republicans let this killer
back into the country. One thing is certain....it was the top illegal friendly state, California, where he wound up, not surprisingly, and committed his crimes.

There is evidence that democrats let Bracamontes stay in their sanctuary haven for illegals, contrary to your unsourced link. Because it is their policy in California to give every illegal a place to live with no questions asked and to keep federal immigration officers and the law away. That's the whole point of their illegal policy.

Did Trump lie? Well you have to know you are misstating the truth in order for there to be a lie. Can you prove he knew better? No. You can't.

So ironically your charge of lying is itself, based on a lie. That's how the dicks on the left swing.

Yes. Ignorance is bliss. You sure seem blissful and you are welcome for another Hall of Fame-like deconstruction of more angry, stupid leftist bullshit.

Last edited:
Are they peeing in their pants or pointing out yet another Trump lie. The facts show he was lying, but as usual Trumpers will come out and try to defend the lie.

The lie has already been pointed out. Trump claimed democrats let him come back into this country. Clinton deported him (democrat) and he came back under Bush 43 (republican). That shouldn't be to hard for you to figure out.
Perhaps Trump was thinking of the sanctuary state California that harbored a killer like Bracamontes in it's cocoon of safety for illegals. I can't find any time line of when he was deported and crossed back across the border.

As fact-checkers from the Sacramento Bee, the Washington Post, the Associated Press, and elsewhere dutifully pointed out, Bracamontes was not "let in" to the country by Democrats, but rather crossed the border illegally and was deported under Republican and Democratic administrations. He illegally entered the country in 1996, was deported in 1997, re-entered, got arrested and released by far-right Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio, was deported again in 2001, and came back into the country again during the George W. Bush administration before going on his killing spree in 2014. The video's attribution of blame onto Democrats for Bracamontes being in the country was completely false: "There is no evidence that any Democrat—or anyone, for that matter—allowed Bracamontes to stay," wrote the AP.

Ignorance is bliss.
back into the country. One thing is certain....it was the top illegal friendly state, California, where he wound up, not surprisingly, and committed his crimes.

There is evidence that democrats let Bracamontes stay in their sanctuary haven for illegals, contrary to your unsourced link. Because it is their policy in California to give every illegal a place to live with no questions asked and to keep federal immigration officers and the law away. That's the whole point of their illegal policy.

Did Trump lie? Well you have to know you are misstating the truth in order for there to be a lie. Can you prove he knew better? No. You can't.

So ironically your charge of lying is itself, based on a lie. That's how the dicks on the left swing.

Yes. Ignorance is bliss. You sure seem blissful and you are welcome for another Hall of Fame-like deconstruction of more angry, stupid leftist bullshit.

Another prime example of Trump excuse making.:1peleas:

Ignorance is bliss.

Another prime example of someone who has been
beaten down by reason and truth. Consider yourself educated.

Ignorance is bliss.

Sorry you can't anoint my head with oil when there's a gaping wound in yours. You got called in your false statements just like Trump getting caught in his.

“Experts” LOL

Ignorance is bliss.

Sorry you can't anoint my head with oil when there's a gaping wound in yours. You got called in your false statements just like Trump getting caught in his.
You sure are sorry. You said Trump lied. There is your false statement. Where is mine?

Ignorance is bliss.

You sure are sorry. You said Trump lied. There is your false statement. Where is mine?

He did lie when he made the statement that Democrats let this killer back in the country.

The left harbors killers like Luis Bracamontes in their sanctuary states whether intentionally or not. They are playing with people's lives (i.e. Kate Steinle and the two troopers this monster killed) to get a few more votes.
If you support democrat sanctuary police then you are a sociopathic piece of shit and a political opportunist that puts your party ahead of people's safety. I guess we know where you stand.

He did lie when he made the statement that Democrats let this killer back in the country.
We've already been over this, Superwrong brother. Trump made a misstatement. Not a lie. A lie is a conscious misstatement of facts. Once more, where is your proof Trump knew better?

You are trying very hard to pull attention away from the issue of California and it's sanctuary policy that allowed killers
like Bracamontes to find refuge and a hiding place within it's borders. We are on to you. It won't work, lefty.

We've already been over this, Superwrong brother. Trump made a misstatement. Not a lie. A lie is a conscious misstatement of facts. Once more, where is your proof Trump knew better?

You are trying very hard to pull attention away from the issue of California and it's sanctuary policy that allowed killers
like Bracamontes to find refuge and a hiding place within it's borders. We are on to you. It won't work, lefty.

Misstatement my ass, this is another example of a Trumper excuse making.

And another example of you ignoring the facts. I've seen your act before. It sucks!

Last edited:

And another example of you ignoring the facts. I've seen your act before. It sucks!

Keep on believing that sucker, oh he misspoke. Smfh.

Forum List

Back