New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist' and 'divisive' by experts

Should would probably tell you why not kiss her ass, no wait she goes high when the racist go low.
Sorry. I am terrible at ebonics.

You are probably also terrible with a woman.
Don't do a lot of black women. I guess it's ebonics and faces like Stacey Abrahms - yuk!
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

You probably don't do any women, but you probably like...……

kellyanne-conway.jpg

President Donald Trump's latest campaign ad featuring an immigrant who was convicted of killing police officers is being criticized as racist and drawing parallels to another controversial commercial that seemed to play on the same fears 30 years ago.

Luis Bracamontes is a Mexican immigrant who was sentenced to the death penalty in April after being convicted of killing two California sheriff's deputies in 2014. Bracamontes' penchant for curse-laden rants about killing cops got him expelled from the courtroom and earned him a place in one of Trump's campaign ads in January.

Trump's latest ad featuring Bracamontes uses video of him in court with text overlays that say he “killed our people!” and claims that “Democrats let him into our country” and “Democrats let him stay.” That's followed by footage of people who appear to be part of a migrant caravan pushing down gates, along with another immigrant’s interview and his alleged history of attempted murder. Text then appears asking: “Who else would Democrats let in?” The ad offers no evidence for claims that Democrats let Bracamontes, who was deported twice, into the country.

luis-bracamontes-file-ap-jef-181101_hpEmbed_9x7_992.jpg

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist,' 'divisive' by experts

Amazing how republicans try to defend this garbage.

The video is full of lies and he knows they are lies, but he runs with it because he knows Trumpers will do nothing but try and defend his lies.
Al Sharpton is an expert?!
Absolutely! An expert lying asshole race pimp, when he's not busy contributing to MSNBC.
Sharpton is a expert ok, owes millions in taxes and the IRS does nothing.

What does Rev. Sharpton have to do with this racist ass ad that Trump lied about.

Obama completed the wall?
What a guy!!

We are waiting on Mexico to pay for it.

We can seize the possessions of illegal aliens to pay for it.

How long will that take. :abgg2q.jpg:

Once we build the wall, who cares?

Hold your breath until it's done.

Keep whining when Trump keeps some illegals out.
Middle America loves when you shout that secure borders are racist.

We are waiting on Mexico to pay for it.

Know you mean racist love to lie that folks don't want secure borders. Amazing how right wingers claim they want secure borders, but they have had all 3 houses and haven't done shit.

Should would probably tell you why not kiss her ass, no wait she goes high when the racist go low.

Don't do a lot of black women. I guess it's ebonics and faces like Stacey Abrahms - yuk!
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
OK, you decide for yourself:
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, but that's a bit much!

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

You aren't serious.

Know you mean racist love to lie that folks don't want secure borders. Amazing how right wingers claim they want secure borders, but they have had all 3 houses and haven't done shit.

Which Democrats want secure borders?

All of them.

Which Republicabns are so stupid that they think the rump wall is the solution?

Ok, who let him in?

Idk who let him in, but Bush 43 was president when he came back after Clinton Admin deported him.
It's leftists who are peeing their pants in consternation because this monster's own words are being played for all to hear.

Meanwhile they want to abolish ICE and have more sanctuary cities where the law doesn't apply to certain classes of people.

Are they peeing in their pants or pointing out yet another Trump lie. The facts show he was lying, but as usual Trumpers will come out and try to defend the lie.
Care to point out the lie? Should be easy. How is anything in the video a lie?

The lie has already been pointed out. Trump claimed democrats let him come back into this country. Clinton deported him (democrat) and he came back under Bush 43 (republican). That shouldn't be to hard for you to figure out.
Perhaps Trump was thinking of the sanctuary state California that harbored a killer like Bracamontes in it's cocoon of safety for illegals. I can't find any time line of when he was deported and crossed back across the border.

Where is your information coming from?

Well it’s always that third house that’s the biggest problem. You know, not the House or Senate but that other house whose name escapes me at the moment. But we’re working on those creeps, trust me.

StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

kellyanne-conway.jpg
Whadayou, frigging nuts?

You aren't serious.
OK, so some like fat black dyks while others are more impressed with more feminenen blond women.

Still, seems a bit weird. I guess you'd have to be black for that to make sense.

"Experts" call the ad racist and divisive. Nobody knows how to write a leading and prejudiced headline like the
quislings that work for the Government Approved Media. Just like Pravda.

All of them.

Which Republicabns are so stupid that they think the rump wall is the solution?

All of them.

That's why they fight so hard against a real, physical barrier. DERP!

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe Dems want a secure border.

"Experts" call the ad racist and divisive. Nobody knows how to write a leading and prejudiced headline like the
quislings that work for the Government Approved Media. Just like Pravda.

Yeah, you look at a policy that gets Americans killed, and you're the bad man for mentioning it, because the killer is brown.

Those responsible for the policy that gets Americans MURDERED, are not the bad guys,

YOU are for pointing it out.

I pray there is a hell, because that is the only way these pieces of shit will get what they deserve.

The same amount as Republicans.

Forum List

Back