New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist' and 'divisive' by experts

You sure are sorry. You said Trump lied. There is your false statement. Where is mine?

He did lie when he made the statement that Democrats let this killer back in the country.
We've already been over this, Superwrong brother. Trump made a misstatement. Not a lie. A lie is a conscious misstatement of facts. Once more, where is your proof Trump knew better?

You are trying very hard to pull attention away from the issue of California and it's sanctuary policy that allowed killers
like Bracamontes to find refuge and a hiding place within it's borders. We are on to you. It won't work, lefty.

Misstatement my ass, this is another example of a Trumper excuse making.
And another example of you ignoring the facts. I've seen your act before. It sucks!

Keep on believing that sucker, oh he misspoke. Smfh.
Keep being a tool of the Stalinists. You've yet to prove your case, and you never will.
Kldf.

All of them.

That's why they fight so hard against a real, physical barrier. DERP!

Even you aren't stupid enough to believe Dems want a secure border.

….but it's obvious you are stupid enough to believe that they do.
The ad is for more secure borders. Your comments indicate you agree with it.

That's all it's asking you to do.

Minus the lies in the ad.

o
Then it is effective and another reason to vote for The Don.

No real brotha, super, duper, or otherwise, wants more like him in his hood.

Come on Herman, don't your lips ever get dry.

maxresdefault.jpg
He's a hero. Read the book and educate yourself. It's short and doesn't have big words.

He did lie when he made the statement that Democrats let this killer back in the country.
We've already been over this, Superwrong brother. Trump made a misstatement. Not a lie. A lie is a conscious misstatement of facts. Once more, where is your proof Trump knew better?

You are trying very hard to pull attention away from the issue of California and it's sanctuary policy that allowed killers
like Bracamontes to find refuge and a hiding place within it's borders. We are on to you. It won't work, lefty.

And another example of you ignoring the facts. I've seen your act before. It sucks!

Keep being a tool of the Stalinists. You've yet to prove your case, and you never will.
Kldf.

Kldf.

Keep being a Trump puppet and ignoring the truth.

Should would probably tell you why not kiss her ass, no wait she goes high when the racist go low.
Sorry. I am terrible at ebonics.

You are probably also terrible with a woman.
Don't do a lot of black women. I guess it's ebonics and faces like Stacey Abrahms - yuk!
StaceyAbrams-1600.jpg

WTF is up with black women and gapped teeth?
Chick could eat corn on the cob through a picket fence.

Idk who let him in, but Bush 43 was president when he came back after Clinton Admin deported him.
It's leftists who are peeing their pants in consternation because this monster's own words are being played for all to hear.

Meanwhile they want to abolish ICE and have more sanctuary cities where the law doesn't apply to certain classes of people.

Are they peeing in their pants or pointing out yet another Trump lie. The facts show he was lying, but as usual Trumpers will come out and try to defend the lie.
Care to point out the lie? Should be easy. How is anything in the video a lie?

The lie has already been pointed out. Trump claimed democrats let him come back into this country. Clinton deported him (democrat) and he came back under Bush 43 (republican). That shouldn't be to hard for you to figure out.
Perhaps Trump was thinking of the sanctuary state California that harbored a killer like Bracamontes in it's cocoon of safety for illegals. I can't find any time line of when he was deported and crossed back across the border.

Where is your information coming from?

Fact check: Trump’s claim that Democrats let cop killer stay in U.S. is false

It's leftists who are peeing their pants in consternation because this monster's own words are being played for all to hear.

Meanwhile they want to abolish ICE and have more sanctuary cities where the law doesn't apply to certain classes of people.

Are they peeing in their pants or pointing out yet another Trump lie. The facts show he was lying, but as usual Trumpers will come out and try to defend the lie.

The lie has already been pointed out. Trump claimed democrats let him come back into this country. Clinton deported him (democrat) and he came back under Bush 43 (republican). That shouldn't be to hard for you to figure out.
Perhaps Trump was thinking of the sanctuary state California that harbored a killer like Bracamontes in it's cocoon of safety for illegals. I can't find any time line of when he was deported and crossed back across the border.

He was in a sanctuary city so yes dems let him stay.

Phoenix is a sanctuary city?

I was referring to San Fransicko.

I was referring to San Fransicko.

San Francisco has nothing to do with it.

President Donald Trump's latest campaign ad featuring an immigrant who was convicted of killing police officers is being criticized as racist and drawing parallels to another controversial commercial that seemed to play on the same fears 30 years ago.

Luis Bracamontes is a Mexican immigrant who was sentenced to the death penalty in April after being convicted of killing two California sheriff's deputies in 2014. Bracamontes' penchant for curse-laden rants about killing cops got him expelled from the courtroom and earned him a place in one of Trump's campaign ads in January.

Trump's latest ad featuring Bracamontes uses video of him in court with text overlays that say he “killed our people!” and claims that “Democrats let him into our country” and “Democrats let him stay.” That's followed by footage of people who appear to be part of a migrant caravan pushing down gates, along with another immigrant’s interview and his alleged history of attempted murder. Text then appears asking: “Who else would Democrats let in?” The ad offers no evidence for claims that Democrats let Bracamontes, who was deported twice, into the country.

luis-bracamontes-file-ap-jef-181101_hpEmbed_9x7_992.jpg

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist,' 'divisive' by experts

Amazing how republicans try to defend this garbage.

The video is full of lies and he knows they are lies, but he runs with it because he knows Trumpers will do nothing but try and defend his lies.

It's a amazing how dumb you are.

I've never heard the President say that the dems want open borders.

I've know that since before Trump was a T.V. star.

So, your meme, is incorrect.

My stands.

Well let me clear that up for you.

Wow. You really are stupid.

You stupidly claimed that my position was based on being told by Trump what to think.

I told you truthfully, that I have never heard the President saying that "dems want open borders".

I'm not surprised that he has said it, it is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

But I don't generally listen to speeches, unless some point in them becomes a point of debate.

So, your previous claim is debunked, and not revived because you found an example of him saying it.

Are you able to follow that, or is it too complex for your NPC programming?

There are two Caravans in question here.
The one on its way up from Mexico is full of paid marching needy people who can hardly understand that they're being used as puppets and being turned into victims for the sake of a useless globalist agenda.

The other Caravan is a long parade of zombified, bongtastic automatons marching stiff-legged and lemming like to the beat of the Great Lefty demagogue. Empty of expression and completely devoid of all critical thought.

Combine the two and you truly do have the zombie apocalypse.

Jo

86e1be56b76dc92f23733d39f9d2dfe3--adventures-in-odyssey-saga.jpg

Sure I get it. Not everything is a conspiracy. I realize that. I also realize that in that group of people there are those who are genuinely needy.

There is no question however that they are being helped and funded by unseen entities who have no real interest in their welfare.
It is also evident that mixed in the among them are numerous bad characters who need to be identified, fingerprinted and prosecuted when they get here.

Jo

Last edited:

Ouch

President Donald Trump's latest campaign ad featuring an immigrant who was convicted of killing police officers is being criticized as racist and drawing parallels to another controversial commercial that seemed to play on the same fears 30 years ago.

Luis Bracamontes is a Mexican immigrant who was sentenced to the death penalty in April after being convicted of killing two California sheriff's deputies in 2014. Bracamontes' penchant for curse-laden rants about killing cops got him expelled from the courtroom and earned him a place in one of Trump's campaign ads in January.

Trump's latest ad featuring Bracamontes uses video of him in court with text overlays that say he “killed our people!” and claims that “Democrats let him into our country” and “Democrats let him stay.” That's followed by footage of people who appear to be part of a migrant caravan pushing down gates, along with another immigrant’s interview and his alleged history of attempted murder. Text then appears asking: “Who else would Democrats let in?” The ad offers no evidence for claims that Democrats let Bracamontes, who was deported twice, into the country.

New Trump ad featuring Mexican cop-killer slammed as 'racist,' 'divisive' by experts

The video is full of lies and he knows they are lies, but he runs with it because he knows Trumpers will do nothing but try and defend his lies.

It's a amazing how dumb you are.

It's amazing how fucking smart you think you are, but just like most Trumpers you couldn't pour water out of boot with directions on the heel.

I saw the ad last night. Smart people will wonder what that cop killer has to do with the caravan. Not-so-smart people, AKA trumpanzees....will gobble it up.

A video of someone bragging about killing police officers and wishing he could kill more, and promising he will, is
objectionable how? This is some real dumb shit trying to excuse the messenger for his own message. It's cowardly.
It's stupid. It's dishonest. It's leftist-world.
What does that cop killer have to do with the caravan? Explain please.

A video of someone bragging about killing police officers and wishing he could kill more, and promising he will, is
objectionable how? This is some real dumb shit trying to excuse the messenger for his own message. It's cowardly.
It's stupid. It's dishonest. It's leftist-world.
He's a horrible man and deserves all that the law will allow. Now....what does that have to do with the caravan?

The argument is that Democrats want to prevent illegal immigration? Their agenda doesn't include sanctuary cities, abolish ICE, etc?

Therefore, this ad is misleading? That's gonna be a tough sell.
What does that cop killer have to do with the caravan?

Forum List

Back