New! Trump shooter Thomas Crooks wrote 'July 13 will be my premiere, watch as it unfolds'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

On July 13 he opened fire on the Republican nominee from a roof just 130 yards away from the rally stage in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Donald Trump's would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks wrote an ominous warning on a gaming platform before he shot the former president

Donald Trump's would-be assassin Thomas Matthew Crooks wrote an ominous warning on a gaming platform before he shot the former president

Senators were also briefed that investigators found searches for Trump, President Joe Biden, when is the Democratic National Convention.

He also looked up more information about the July 13 rally where he carried out the horrifying attempt on the president's life.

The FBI also found he had two cell phones, the second of which was found at home with only 27 contacts.

Blah, I can see already this is going to end up like the Las Vegas shooter.

Never fear.....Top Men are working on it, just leave it all to them.

That said I think I've got maybe 12 saved numbers in my only phone so by Daily Mail standards I must be the new head of ISIS. ;)

Last edited:

On July 13 he opened fire on the Republican nominee from a roof just 130 yards away from the rally stage in Butler, Pennsylvania.

Senators were also briefed that investigators found searches for Trump, President Joe Biden, when is the Democratic National Convention.

He also looked up more information about the July 13 rally where he carried out the horrifying attempt on the president's life.

The FBI also found he had two cell phones, the second of which was found at home with only 27 contacts.

That said I think I've got maybe 12 saved numbers in my only phone so by Daily Mail standards I must be the new head of ISIS. ;)
His parents called the police about him as a possible threat and a missing weapon.

Last edited:

Well omar, since you outed yourself as the head of isis, how about a heads up to an old message board friend of any upcoming activities in my area so I can take cover. .

Forum List

Back