New Trump Tape: Trump Praising HRC and Bill to High Heavens

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
"Donald Trump called Hillary Clinton a “nasty woman” during Wednesday night’s presidential debate. But a newly uncovered tape reveals him actually complimenting his Democratic presidential rival and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, in the most glowing of terms."

Link: Watch Donald Trump Praise Hillary And Bill Clinton To The Heavens In Uncovered Tape | Huffington Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry..._us_580885fbe4b0dd54ce383a3f?section=politics
lol'ed

In a 2008 interview NY1 unearthed just before the third attack-filled presidential debate, Trump described Hillary Clinton as a “great woman,” a “smart woman,” “a nice person,” and an effective politician.

“I think her history is far from being over, “ Trump said when asked about her legacy. “I’d like to answer that question in another 15 years from now. I think she is going to go down at a minimum as a great senator. I think she is a great wife to a president. And I think Bill Clinton was a great president.”

He wasn’t done with his gushing praise.

“You know, you look at the country then,” he continued. “The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy.”

Other moments of Trump complimenting his future rival have surfaced from time to time. But this latest one, which NY1 found in its archives after a CNN reporter asked about it, is downright flowery.

Wow, imagine that. When they control the politics in the State where you live you're probably not going to call them what they are. Has a bad effect on your business. You're going to have to try harder than that Matthew.

The clintons had a great economy, debt was going down, and we weren't at war all the time! The clintons are great!

The Clintons are slimy deceptive snakes, millions have been fooled. Trump has since learned what lowlife scum the Clintons are. Thanks for starting a thread to discuss this.

The clintons had a great economy, debt was going down, and we weren't at war all the time! The clintons are great!

debt was going down?

when did the debt go down?

Or, do you mean the deficit?

Yeah, drug lords do nice things for their neighborhoods too. Doesn't alter the fact that they are murderous scum. You have to try harder than that dude.

"Donald Trump called Hillary Clinton a “nasty woman” during Wednesday night’s presidential debate. But a newly uncovered tape reveals him actually complimenting his Democratic presidential rival and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, in the most glowing of terms."

Link: Watch Donald Trump Praise Hillary And Bill Clinton To The Heavens In Uncovered Tape | Huffington Post
lol'ed
And I would guess that Bill and/or Hillary said nice stuff about Trump.

One of the myriad reasons I'm so looking forward to this being over is the non-stop flood of gotcha threads from the partisans on both ends.

lol'ed
<YAWN!>

The more oppressive government becomes, the more businessmen have to grovel before douche bag politicians.

lol'ed
And I would guess that Bill and/or Hillary said nice stuff about Trump.

One of the myriad reasons I'm so looking forward to this being over is the non-stop flood of gotcha threads from the partisans on both ends.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

after the election, it going to be who cheated, how they cheated, and why are they getting away with it.

. Nah he just missed an opportunity to kill Bin Laden where he choked & killed a bunch of goats, then came the Twin Tower attacks, and let's not forget the U.S. Cole, the Marine barracks in Beirut, and on and on the ripple effects just keep going or the past just keeps getting repeated over and over while Americans are slaughtered. Meanwhile politicians lie, lie, lie, and deflect, deflect, deflect. Ohh, and did you know that a federal judge ok'd for the families of the victims of the Marine Barracks attack in 1983, to sue Iran ??
March 30, 2012 - US District Court Judge Royce Lamberth issues a judgment against Iran of $2.1 billion, to be paid to the families and survivors of the attack.

July 2013 - US District Court Judge Katherine Forrest rules to release $1.75 billion of Iranian funds, held in a New York Citibank account, to set up a fund for victims of the 1983 bombing.

July 9, 2014 - A federal appeals court affirms a 2013 ruling that $1.75 billion in Iranian funds should be awarded to the victims' family members.

April 20, 2016 - The Supreme Court rules that the families of the 1983 bombing victims should be allowed to collect the $1.75 billion in Iranian funds. Hmmm, didn't Obamy give that money back to Iran ?? What were they saying about suing Saudi Arabia???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back