New Trump Video

I saw it on CNN a few moments ago. He actually turned on his supporters for doing his dirty work at the Capitol.
He is throwing them under the bus to save his as his cabinet is resigning.
He could give a damn about this country, all that do his dirty work, just to save his pathetic heartless soul.

Haha Trumptards are such losers. Those hillbilly idiot cultists who stormed the capitol did it all for nothing. Trump himself now confirmed this. Now some of those idiots will do serious time in prison.

I saw it on CNN a few moments ago. He actually turned on his supporters for doing his dirty work at the Capitol.
He could give a damn about this country, all that do his dirty work, just to save his pathetic heartless soul.

He lied about calling the National Guard. I doubt he believes 1/3 of that speech.

Oh, c'mon. Are you surprised? He has made throwing people under the bus a specialty. Why would he change. Donald has always been about Donald.

Haha Trumptards are such losers. Those hillbilly idiot cultists who stormed the capitol did it all for nothing. Trump himself now confirmed this. Now some of those idiots will do serious time in prison.

The election was stolen. That means YOU are the losers.

He lied about calling the National Guard. I doubt he believes 1/3 of that speech.

Even CNN reported that he called them after the pentagon earlier refused the request.

Was CNN lying?

Wait, your saying he's throwing those who stormed the capital under the bus? What about the other 100K or so there, he throw them under the bus too?

Would PROGS have been happy if he said he approved the actions of a few, who some weren't even Trump supporters?

Oh sure, that would be awesome, you'd start a thread for that too, am I right? You're a PROG, means you're not happy either way.

The election was stolen. That means YOU are the losers.

I definitely don’t feel like one. Biden won and some of those Trumptards will go to prison for up to 20 years on the charge of sedition. Shit that was all for nothing because the election was certified and Trump turned on them. So much winning!

Perfect! Republicans are anti crime, so we like it when criminals go to prison. Their color or political affiliation is irrelevent. Its better when they get killed by cops, but prison is also acceptable.

Even CNN reported that he called them after the pentagon earlier refused the request.

Was CNN lying?

Was CNN lying?

You have no idea how the LE works there. It was so screwed up that the local agencies in charge failed. The Capitol police chief has resigned a day later. It was so lax on security, unlike Trump's BS events where it was manned with multi-local agencies, the Capitol disgrace was treated like nothing was going on. Heads are going to roll. Trump is a traitor to this country and all you that suck up to him are absolute fools to think he has your back.

Trump did not concede.

You are not paying attention.

Forum List

Back