New USMB format

It's good. Preferred the old scoring system, though. Not really sure what the 5 heads mean. For example, is ANGRY angry with the content of the post? Does SAD mean it's a sad post, or that the moron who posted it is a sad example of a human being for posting it?

Last edited:
So far so good. I like the fresh and clean new look of the site. But, just as I never once negged a poster in the format before the last format...lol...I shall never use the angry button on this format. Just my personal preference. I like to keep things positive as it helps keep me that way. :icon_sjung:

Where is the 'edit' function'?
How do I put a member on my ignore list?
Edit button is to the right of your "location" ( panel ) to your left. It is in grayscale along with two other options. If you want to put someone on your ignore list just click their Avatar to your left and presto! :)

So far so good. I like the fresh and clean new look of the site. But, just as I never once negged a poster in the format before the last format...lol...I shall never use the angry button on this format. Just my personal preference. I like to keep things positive as it helps keep me that way. :icon_sjung:
My screen doesn't even seem to have that option.

What do you think about the new USMB format?
Likes?
Dislikes?

I'm not sure if they are able to add avatars or not or if this is preformatted, but, if they can, I really liked the "informative" choice and the "winner" option. Just nitpicking I suppose, but it's nice to have as many detailed feedback options as possible to give feedback to ones post. Otherwise, it's just getting used to the new look.

Also, I just noticed in the lobby what used to be "new posts" or however it was defined, is now replaced with "most active". It would be nice to be able to incorporate both somehow. It's important for new posts to be promoted, or, they may just not gain traction and someone (like myself who relied on that function) might not see that posting.

Last edited:
I'm just so fucking pissed right now...
if it's not broke don't try to fix it

I have to keep using a drop down box to display the active threads
The 'ancestry tree' of replies is just fucking horrible
The fucking page keeps refreshing
The size of the properties in the layout take up the entire width of my screen
and are too high...it's like zoomed in

I'm so freaking disgusted right now....

My screen doesn't even seem to have that option.
Doesn't have which option?

Likes?
Dislikes?

I'm not sure if they are able to add avatars or not or if this is preformatted, but, if they can, I really like the "informative" choice and the "winner" option. Just nitpicking I suppose, but it's nice to have as many detailed feedback options as possible to give feedback to ones post. Otherwise, it's just getting used to the new look.
Shocked, I haven't seen these you mention: really like the "informative" choice and the "winner" option.

Where are they?

Likes?
Dislikes?

I'm not sure if they are able to add avatars or not or if this is preformatted, but, if they can, I really like the "informative" choice and the "winner" option. Just nitpicking I suppose, but it's nice to have as many detailed feedback options as possible to give feedback to ones post. Otherwise, it's just getting used to the new look.
Shocked, I haven't seen these you mention: really like the "informative" choice and the "winner" option.

Where are they?

It was within the old format, I meant to say liked with a d.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I like it. Now i know what was going on yesterday. Thought my computer was wigging out. :)
Pleasing colors, edit bar still has all the features, and more emojis for when you like a post.
Still missing something that approximates a sarcasm emoji (like the one that rolls its eyes). I don't get some of the Funny likes.
If a post makes me laugh out loud, I rate it as Funny. If it causes me to groan, that would more approximate sarcasm.
Just picking a really small nit. Otherwise, full steam ahead.

Forum List

Back