New USMB format

What do you think about the new USMB format?
Likes?
Dislikes?
DISLIKE X 10
Whoops! Biff, didn't mean to "like" that post. Clicked the wrong button. Sorry. Wish we had the option to undo things like that. I like many things about the new format but don't care for the way the page bumps as it refreshes if that is when it is happening --as I type.

So far so good. I like the fresh and clean new look of the site. But, just as I never once negged a poster in the format before the last format...lol...I shall never use the angry button on this format. Just my personal preference. I like to keep things positive as it helps keep me that way. :icon_sjung:
My screen doesn't even seem to have that option.
Doesn't have which option?
Anything other than 'like"

So far so good. I like the fresh and clean new look of the site. But, just as I never once negged a poster in the format before the last format...lol...I shall never use the angry button on this format. Just my personal preference. I like to keep things positive as it helps keep me that way. :icon_sjung:
Have you hovered over the like button? There are more options there.

Ah, thank you. I'm on a phone so I hadn't noticed that yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
What do you think about the new USMB format?
Likes?
Dislikes?
DISLIKE X 10
Whoops! Biff, didn't mean to "like" that post. Clicked the wrong button. Sorry. Wish we had the option to undo things like that. I like many things about the new format but don't care for the way the page bumps as it refreshes if that is when it is happening --as I type.
Haven't experienced the refreshing bump -- but when I do -- I will add it to my lists of don't likes...

I am sure we will all adapt and adjust......or go to 4Chan or something...

• Funny
There isn't any "informative" option to click -- just emojis ......I really liked the informative option -- Now I gotta just do this when I read something informative....and that's no fun....

0a (43).jpg

There isn't any "informative" option to click -- just emojis ......I really liked the informative option -- Now I gotta just do this when I read something informative....and that's no fun....

View attachment 314304
LOL...that's funny. But, I'm with you, I miss the information button AND the thank you button. Thank you can mean different things than a thumbs up. It could be construed as information communication.

Thanks. Wondered how some of you did that. Gonna take some getting use to.

• Thanks
It's good. Preferred the old scoring system, though. Not really sure what the 5 heads mean. For example, is ANGRY angry with the content of the post? Does SAD mean it's a sad post, or that the moron who posted it is a sad example of a human being for posting it?
I liked the old ratings system better,,,,,agree, funny, TY...
This new scoring system is lame
Maybe they are trying to keep debates more civil

The new look sucks. I liked the simplicity of the old look, and I don’t like that the avatar of the OP is used for the thread icon.

Definitely need the “informative” and “thank you” buttons back.

Forum List

Back