New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

yes. thanks for asking.

Would that purpose be charging tolls to cross your bridge?

6265599181319.jpg

well, in your version, a troll had to own a bridge.

Oh? That was my version?

Fucking leftists, always assigning positions to others...

hence, i am not a troll.

Oh, you are what the term was coined for.

Your only purpose is to disrupt threads. You have nothing to offer.

hey, you brought up the bridge.

i am totally taking you seriously here.

work with me.

I believe you :)

I guess the only posts I've seen of hers are those attacking myself or others. Perhaps I'll come across some where she isn't doing that.
Or getting the facts wrong.

That's all I've ever seen.
Just because she does not agree with your opinion does not mean she gets the facts wrong
Your opinion is not facts, your opinion is based on race baiting knee jerk bullshit.
Maybe I'm missing it. Where is Paperview's race baiting?

I don't recall saying you HAD to have a bridge.

work with me.

Wouldn't that be a task more suited to a highly trained therapist?

how do you know that i am not a highly trained therapist?

btw, if you think i am a troll, and you want to do something against that, then i will let you in on something.

you are doing it wrong.

I don't recall saying you HAD to have a bridge.

work with me.

Wouldn't that be a task more suited to a highly trained therapist?
Look. S/he is an attention whore. Only problem is, few want to pay for that whore.

But, you are.

Why?

:mad:

calling me an attention whore is very lame.

it suits you.

now report some posts.

I have no doubt that I could serve on the jury IF Zimmerman ever goes to trial. From day one, I have assumed innocent until proven guilty. I still maintain that I don't know what happened and that the ONLY question is that if Zimmerman's story fits the evidence or not. If he's guilty then we would find that out. If he isn't he would be released. Justice.

I don't think I could. I'm too tempted to vote not guilty just to get Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, but then again, knowing that will result in a full scale riot, maybe I'd vote guilty....problem is that the vote wouldn't be dependent on the evidence but on threats, etc.
I think that's the way it's gonna be for most jurors, even those who won't admit it. Look at the number from the OJ Simpson trial that said they voted "not guilty" because they felt threatened.

I understand completely, but I still would give Zimmerman a fair trial.

Go to the Black Hispanic thread.....and see my siggy.

hm, i was in the black hispanic thread. i checked it out again.

here is the post you seem to use as a crutch.

Right, but here at USMB, it seems the norm to label a black hispanic as black and a white hispanic as hispanic. Seems odd.

So, we can call Obama a white black, right?
Sure, why not? And he can call himself whatever he wishes.

But that has nothing to do with the topic, really.

Except that maybe black skin is supreme when it comes to classification and Hispanic is slightly more supreme over white? It's just all so confusing.

are you lying or are you too stupid to realize that your retarded interpretation of ravi's post is a travesty.

and no, this is not a false dichotomy.

signed by the nazi

It would be more likely that you are the nazi, not LK. You certainly have more nazi-like views.

Nazi's aren't for liberty, Nazi's would support the action of obama.

keep digging.

oh and please, stop derailing this zimmerman thread.

Nazi I gave you a chance for you to give an opinion if Zimmerman was guilty. You continue to post here without doing that so why are you derailing the thread?

Forum List

Back