New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Nazi's aren't for liberty, Nazi's would support the action of obama.

keep digging.

oh and please, stop derailing this zimmerman thread.

Nazi I gave you a chance for you to give an opinion if Zimmerman was guilty. You continue to post here without doing that so why are you derailing the thread?

you are in no position to give anyone a chance to do anything.

i have no idea where you get this crazy idea.

do you think you can interrogate people?

do you know what kind of people do think like that?

Today, more than 60 people have been exonerated by DNA evidence. And most were convicted with eyewitness testimony.

In all of history, 60 people exonerated by DNA? There are many thousands of murders every year. And, that DNA may have gotten guilty people off (e.g. they might have thought a blood drop belonged to the killer when it didn't, even though the killer is still the killer). So, I'd say that 60-figure is insignificant.

But, yes, there are wrongful convictions. The shit-for-brains racist lynch mob would convict Zimmerman, regardless of the evidence. Zimmerman. "It's f-ing cold." Lynch mob, "He said f-ing coon! Hang him for murder!"

having a trial is a lynch mob ?
Came in a little late did we?

No sir here is what does define a lynch mob - Putting a Bounty on someones head, without hard evidence to suggest Zimmerman is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, ummmmm yes, I think does constitute a lynch mob, and giving out someones adress, so that harm could come to them, is also the definition of a lynch mob as well.. Claiming racial profiling, when it hasn't been proven as such, nor do the facts show this as of yet, also constitutes a lynch mob... Should I go on maybe ?

Catch up man!

Last edited:
keep digging.

Nazi I gave you a chance for you to give an opinion if Zimmerman was guilty. You continue to post here without doing that so why are you derailing the thread?

Translation: I am here to be an attention whore. Back on ignore.

bye, birfer.

and try less lying in the future.

Exactly.

No sir here is what does define a lynch mob - Putting a Bounty on someones head, without hard evidence to suggest Zimmerman is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, ummmmm yes, I think does constitute a lynch mob, and giving out someones adress, so that harm could come to them, is also the definition of a lynch mob as well.. Claiming racial profiling, when it hasn't been proven as such, nor do the facts show this as of yet, also constitutes a lynch mob... Should I go on maybe ?

Popular demand that someone be punished, even after authorities found no evidence of wronging, is a lynch mob. At these African marches for Trayvon, they are threatening violence ("No justice, no peace."), which is another characteristic of a lynch mob.

As for the Black Panthers, if they were white, they'd already be arrested for a whole host of crimes, racial intimidation, conspiracy to murder or kidnap, solicitation of murder (the $10,000 offer for Zimmerman dead), etc. Hell, the whole group would be thrown in jail, for incitement of violence, for any crime any of their members commit against someone white.

Society just doesn't know what to do with Africans. Society use to know...

yeah but you stupid so who cares.

I'm a fucking rocket scientist compared to your stupid ass.

no, no your really not. You are a black helicopter conspiracy nut who posts on the internet about the evils of Government.

IF anything you are a male version of teapartysamurai and nothing more.

You see this post is a good example that Plasmaball is a stupid son of a bitch. Look at what the government has done since obama has been President.
One big issue is give the military to arrest civilians.. But you are to stupid to understand that.

keep digging.

Bingo.

Bingo.

Ravi feeding the troll. What has The little troll added to the discussion? Not a damn thing, but that's what you want, it's provides a distraction from the truth doesn't it ravi?

These witnesses aren't identifying themselves because everyone who the mob discovers gets death threats. The same reason Zimmerman is in hiding and being protected by the police.

These witnesses aren't identifying themselves because everyone who the mob discovers gets death threats. The same reason Zimmerman is in hiding and being protected by the police.

Hmmm. Well I've heard there are anonymous witnesses who saw Zimmerman following him and then without any scuffle taking place, argue with and then shoot him. They aren't identified either.
Are they just a valid?

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

I heard about this a week ago. Did this guy ever come forward and identify himself?
His statement is in the cop report, but his identity is redacted, for good reason. He was one of the witnesses who gave a statement that night.

Forum List

Back