New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

No, there hasn't been a boy who contradicted anything zimmerman said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/trayvon-martin-witness-casts-doubt-on-shooters-self-defense-claims/ Oops.

There are people who have CLAIMED that happened, but it hasn't.

Ah. So someone who is anonymous is a reliable witniess and a boy who has been identified only "CLAIMS" things. Hmmm. Yeah that's objective :lol:

The cops and the prosecutor don't think they have enough to arrest so far. And it's unlikely at this point that they will.

And you can't *murder* somebody legally. Murder is by definition, breaking the law.

Murder is only murder if you're caught and convicted. Guess what. There have been murderers who have broken the law and gotten away with it. Shocking I know!

And there were not *instructions*. The 911 operator told zimmerman THEY DIDN'T NEED HIM to follow. And he agreed, and that's all we know, really.

Ah. So then he followed Trayvon in self-defense! Got it. Yes of course. Nothing stupid about that! :lol:

Once again. For the 15th time, since you're slow.

We don't know that he followed Trayvon. There's no evidence that he did. His statement is that he didn't.

precious.

i should start a thread asking the board members what they think of me.

Link For LK to Ask

Put your intestinal fortitude where your mouth is... :badgrin:
Are you this stupid in real life?

Coming from your point of understanding Ravi? Yes I am. :)

Still, L.K. might be surprised at such a thread as he mentioned creating. I'd find it rather enjoyable and entertaining if he did create it which is why I offered the link.

Or not if he so chooses.

:badgrin:
Link For LK to Ask

Put your intestinal fortitude where your mouth is...
Are you this stupid in real life?

I hope that was a rhetorical question.

Yes, you keep hoping. :badgrin:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/trayvon-martin-witness-casts-doubt-on-shooters-self-defense-claims/ Oops.

Ah. So someone who is anonymous is a reliable witniess and a boy who has been identified only "CLAIMS" things. Hmmm. Yeah that's objective :lol:

The cops and the prosecutor don't think they have enough to arrest so far. And it's unlikely at this point that they will.

And you can't *murder* somebody legally. Murder is by definition, breaking the law.

Murder is only murder if you're caught and convicted. Guess what. There have been murderers who have broken the law and gotten away with it. Shocking I know!

And there were not *instructions*. The 911 operator told zimmerman THEY DIDN'T NEED HIM to follow. And he agreed, and that's all we know, really.

Ah. So then he followed Trayvon in self-defense! Got it. Yes of course. Nothing stupid about that! :lol:

We don't know that he followed Trayvon. There's no evidence that he did. His statement is that he didn't.

Sorry but we do know that he followed Trayvon. We are going by what he said. Now if we are to go by what he said at that point we should also go with what he said when the dispatcher said he did not need to follow Trayvon and that was OK.

Sorry but we do know that he followed Trayvon. We are going by what he said. Now if we are to go by what he said at that point we should also go with what he said when the dispatcher said he did not need to follow Trayvon and that was OK.

Oh yes, I know he initially did.

I thought he was referring to following after he said he lost him, and the 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow him.

I hope that was a rhetorical question.

Yes, you keep hoping.

That you'll one day overcome your awkwardly poor literacy and provide us with an intelligable contribution? Yes, I do.

You haven't added anything but a response to me responding to Ravi who was taking it from my post to LK.

What have both you and Ravi added.

Ravi showed confusion and asked me if I understood myself. Yes, I do.

You added that you hoped her question was not needful of an answer ie. rhetorical.

Then you complain that I haven't added anything of value.

:clap2:

And you claim that you're unable to understand me.

D'oh.... ok, dummy... :D

Oh yes, I know he initially did.

I thought he was referring to following after he said he lost him, and the 911 operator told him he didn't need to follow him.

Let's try to keep what we say factually correct, and not be like the less than factual emotionally charged lynch mob.

What I said is factually correct, in the context I said it....there's no evidence that Zimmerman followed Martin after he said "OK" to the 911 operator.

That's what I was talking about. I don't know what you thought I was saying.

What I said is factually correct, in the context I said it....there's no evidence that Zimmerman followed Martin after he said "OK" to the 911 operator.

That's what I was talking about. I don't know what you thought I was saying.

I know you try to maintain your comments within the facts, but what you wrote could be misconstrued as inaccurate. I have caught two of the lynch mob taking portion of evidence and adding to what happen or deleting what was reported as happened. I will support you when until no one else will, but when I see something taken out of context I will call it to your attention.

Actually, if you look at the layout of where Trayvon was shot, you'd see that it was a sidewalk that went up the backside of the buildings, with NO ROAD. He said he'd followed him in his car, but in order for the car to get to where Trayvon was shot, you'd also see tire tracks on the grass.

Nope, sorry, he did follow Trayvon.

Forum List

Back