New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

These witnesses aren't identifying themselves because everyone who the mob discovers gets death threats. The same reason Zimmerman is in hiding and being protected by the police.

Hmmm. Well I've heard there are anonymous witnesses who saw Zimmerman following him and then without any scuffle taking place, argue with and then shoot him. They aren't identified either.
Are they just a valid?

No, because you haven't heard that.

These witnesses aren't identifying themselves because everyone who the mob discovers gets death threats. The same reason Zimmerman is in hiding and being protected by the police.

Hmmm. Well I've heard there are anonymous witnesses who saw Zimmerman following him and then without any scuffle taking place, argue with and then shoot him. They aren't identified either.
Are they just a valid?

No, because you haven't heard that.

Independent logic is neither independent nor logical.

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

I heard about this a week ago. Did this guy ever come forward and identify himself?
His statement is in the cop report, but his identity is redacted, for good reason. He was one of the witnesses who gave a statement that night.

Ah. Something substantive. Thanks. I've heard so much about this it all becomes grabled anymore. I know I heard there was a boy who said something that directly contradicted all of Zimmerman's claims but i don't know if he's been identified either.

I just find it interesting that The Left Wing all know this guy is guilty without a trial and the Right Wing all know he's innocent - or at minimum, each side jump to defend their political position based on either Zimmerman or Martin.

To me, it's more about the flaw in the law. As i understand it, anyone who murders a person can legally do so and not even be arrested, if there was no one else around and they claim Stand Your Ground.
In this case, if Zimmerman hadn't been stupid enough to call 911 and then ignore their instructions, there would be no national outrage.
Could Zimmerman be innocent? Sure! I guess this could be one of those "Followthe danm coons in self-defense" cases..

No, there hasn't been a boy who contradicted anything zimmerman said.

There are people who have CLAIMED that happened, but it hasn't.

The cops and the prosecutor don't think they have enough to arrest so far. And it's unlikely at this point that they will.

And you can't *murder* somebody legally. Murder is by definition, breaking the law.

And there were not *instructions*. The 911 operator told zimmerman THEY DIDN'T NEED HIM to follow. And he agreed, and that's all we know, really.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/trayvon-martin-witness-casts-doubt-on-shooters-self-defense-claims/ Oops.

Ah. So someone who is anonymous is a reliable witniess and a boy who has been identified only "CLAIMS" things. Hmmm. Yeah that's objective :lol:

The cops and the prosecutor don't think they have enough to arrest so far. And it's unlikely at this point that they will.

And you can't *murder* somebody legally. Murder is by definition, breaking the law.

Murder is only murder if you're caught and convicted. Guess what. There have been murderers who have broken the law and gotten away with it. Shocking I know!

And there were not *instructions*. The 911 operator told zimmerman THEY DIDN'T NEED HIM to follow. And he agreed, and that's all we know, really.

Ah. So then he followed Trayvon in self-defense! Got it. Yes of course. Nothing stupid about that! :lol:

Actually, a witness has come forward to contradict Zimmerman's story......

A woman has stepped forward, saying she witnessed the final moments of Trayvon Martin’s life.
In an interview set to air on Dateline tonight, Mary Cutcher said that she and her roommate ran out after hearing the shot.
She said that Zimmerman had ‘his hands pressed on his back’ and ‘never turned him over or tried to help him.’
The version of events relayed the witness strongly contradicts the characterization of Zimmerman by his long-time friend Joe Oliver who said that he is surprised that it has turned into such a national issue.

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: Friend of Zimmerman identifies Neighbourhood Watch captain screaming for help in 911 call | Mail Online

Trayvon Martin case: Friend of Zimmerman identifies Neighbourhood Watch captain screaming for help in 911 call | Mail Online

Try again Kaiser Twit.

You fucking idiot, they didn't see it happen. They saw him after the kid was shot.

I already referenced this. And it doesn't "strongly" contradict anything. I would assume that someone who is fighting for his life and who shoots someone on top of him would instantly jump to his feet and check to see if the person who was whaling on him was moving....

I would also imagine he was disoriented and confused.

You are pathetic, lyncher.

A woman has stepped forward, saying she witnessed the final moments of Trayvon Martin’s life.
In an interview set to air on Dateline tonight, Mary Cutcher said that she and her roommate ran out after hearing the shot.
She said that Zimmerman had ‘his hands pressed on his back’ and ‘never turned him over or tried to help him.’
The version of events relayed the witness strongly contradicts the characterization of Zimmerman by his long-time friend Joe Oliver who said that he is surprised that it has turned into such a national issue.

Read more: Trayvon Martin case: Friend of Zimmerman identifies Neighbourhood Watch captain screaming for help in 911 call | Mail Online

Trayvon Martin case: Friend of Zimmerman identifies Neighbourhood Watch captain screaming for help in 911 call | Mail Online

Try again Kaiser Twit.

Hows does that contradict what Zimmerman said?

You fucking idiot, they didn't see it happen. They saw him after the kid was shot.

I already referenced this. And it doesn't "strongly" contradict anything. I would assume that someone who is fighting for his life and who shoots someone on top of him would instantly jump to his feet and check to see if the person who was whaling on him was moving....

Yep.

Try again Kaiser Twit.

Hows does that contradict what Zimmerman said?
It doesn't. Gaybiker's an idiot, chances are he, like that goober Independent Logic and the other goober uscitz, hasn't even read the link he's posting, and certainly hasn't read anything else.

They are sitting at their computers with the tv on, and reacting to snippets of what they see on the tube and the headlines of whatever pops up on their yahoo accounts, or on their fb pages.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

They don't actually read anything.

Well I'm just glad it's only the Liberals who resort to name-calling etc... as mentioned in our other thread there, sweetheart! :lol::lol::lol:

So other than the 13 year old boy who contradicted Zimmerman and the two witnesses who contradicted him - although they saw things right after that happened, there are no "witnesses" who contradicted him. In your view, the only "witness" is someone who is anonymous. Very objective indeed! :lol:

Funny how the truth begins to come forward.......when given time....instead of hysterics!

GodLikeProductions.com Video - Audio & Image Hosting | Eyewitness Zimmerman Martin shooting Incident

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a media AND so called "leaders" who would adopt such as stance......instead they fuel the hysterics..... :cuckoo:

I heard about this a week ago. Did this guy ever come forward and identify himself?

Given the $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman, would you? The cops know who he is, that's all that matters.

His statement is in the cop report, but his identity is redacted, for good reason. He was one of the witnesses who gave a statement that night.

Ah. Something substantive. Thanks. I've heard so much about this it all becomes grabled anymore. I know I heard there was a boy who said something that directly contradicted all of Zimmerman's claims but i don't know if he's been identified either.

I just find it interesting that The Left Wing all know this guy is guilty without a trial and the Right Wing all know he's innocent - or at minimum, each side jump to defend their political position based on either Zimmerman or Martin.

To me, it's more about the flaw in the law. As i understand it, anyone who murders a person can legally do so and not even be arrested, if there was no one else around and they claim Stand Your Ground.
In this case, if Zimmerman hadn't been stupid enough to call 911 and then ignore their instructions, there would be no national outrage.
Could Zimmerman be innocent? Sure! I guess this could be one of those "Followthe danm coons in self-defense" cases..

From what I heard, the boy is also directly contradicted what he said in his own 911 call.

You know.........this shouldn't so much be about a black and white thing, it should be about how messed up the stand your ground law is.

Castle doctrine? I agree, someone comes into your house uninvited, you can remove them by any force you have available.

But walking around on the street? This particular case shows why the law should be revoked, because it's a liscence to kill.

And, I'm also kinda pissed at the shoddy way the Sanford PD has handled this.

That bolded part reveals a heck of a lot of bias.

Just saying.

Also, 911 provided no instructions as it relates to following anyone.

And, your understanding of the law in Florida would be greatly improved if you read the actual law.

Well I'm just glad it's only the Liberals who resort to name-calling etc... as mentioned in our other thread there, sweetheart! :lol::lol::lol:

So other than the 13 year old boy who contradicted Zimmerman and the two witnesses who contradicted him - although they saw things right after that happened, there are no "witnesses" who contradicted him. In your view, the only "witness" is someone who is anonymous. Very objective indeed! :lol:

I never said it was only the liberals. Relativism is your obsession, not mine. I don't care.

And the 13 y.o. didn't contradict Zimmerman, nor did the two women who saw him after he shot the kid. You're just lying there, bud. Otherwise, quote, post and link the pertinent "contradictions".

Anything else?

You know.........this shouldn't so much be about a black and white thing, it should be about how messed up the stand your ground law is.

Castle doctrine? I agree, someone comes into your house uninvited, you can remove them by any force you have available.

But walking around on the street? This particular case shows why the law should be revoked, because it's a liscence to kill.

And, I'm also kinda pissed at the shoddy way the Sanford PD has handled this.

IMO, this case has nothing to do with the "stand you ground" law. If it happened the way I think it happened, it was self defense. They are however, using this case to end the "stand your ground" law.

PS...IL you've been outed as a liar. You might want to regroup now.

But I predict you will proclaim victory, that's what the house liars usually do after they've been busted repeatedly.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/trayvon-martin-witness-casts-doubt-on-shooters-self-defense-claims/ Oops.

Ah. So someone who is anonymous is a reliable witniess and a boy who has been identified only "CLAIMS" things. Hmmm. Yeah that's objective :lol:

Murder is only murder if you're caught and convicted. Guess what. There have been murderers who have broken the law and gotten away with it. Shocking I know!

Ah. So then he followed Trayvon in self-defense! Got it. Yes of course. Nothing stupid about that! :lol:

ever notice on the boards that when one side has an anonymous source the side says it doesnt count?
anonymous to the public does not mean anonymous to the police.

Forum List

Back