New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Zimmerman is older and stronger and had a weight advantage and a gun...
At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun
would have stopped the kid...

I still don't see the reason why he had to shoot the kid...

When Trayvon went for Zimmermans gun it changed the whole rules of engagement

At some point if he was really getting the crap beat out of him just showing the gun

Seriously? "Just show the gun" you obviously have no experience is such matters (which of course doesn't make you a bad guy). That is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Personally in the same situation I would have also killed Trayvon Martin.

I'm pretty sure you'd jump at any and every opportunity to kill a black child.

Carry on.

I would have too. I've been slapped into unconsciousness more than once, people who have never experienced it have no idea what it's like to have your head walloped a few times or how seriously it incapacitates you.
One gun two fighting people
When Zimmerman became injured slightly incapacitated Trayvon became armed also.

Seriously? "Just show the gun" you obviously have no experience is such matters (which of course doesn't make you a bad guy). That is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Personally in the same situation I would have also killed Trayvon Martin.

Carry on.

And I am sure that you will always allow your racism to show.

I would have too. I've been slapped into unconsciousness more than once, people who have never experienced it have no idea what it's like to have your head walloped a few times or how seriously it incapacitates you.

Ask yourself this:

When you were dazed before blacking out, did your voice respond to commands? Were you able to scream for help repeatedly?

Listening to the 911 tapes, there's no real 'break' in the screams that would have come with each blow to the head. None.

The screaming should pause with each blow. Being dazed like that drives everything else out.

I was screaming non stop.

And as soon as I could crawl I headed for the gun. But he got to me before I could load it.

Carry on.

LOL! :eusa_boohoo:

Wow and it appears nobody said *fucking coon* after all.

It's amazing what racists will read into things.

“Now it does sound less like that racial slur. … From listening in this room, and this is a state-of-the-art room, it doesn’t sound like that slur anymore. It sounds like … we‘re hearing the swear word at first and then the word ’cold.’ And the reason some say that would be relevant, is because it was unseasonably cold in Florida that night and raining.”
The audio expert agreed it sounded like “cold,” and said the new method gets rid of a lot more background noise but doesn’t change the voice or words."

CNN Enhances Zimmerman 911 Again, Finds He May Have Not Used Racial Slur | Video | TheBlaze.com
So now cnn is credible?? Lol

Credibility to RWers is essentially whatever's reporting their desired outcome/position at the time.

They'd deem the scratches on a bathroom stall as credible if it stated their position.

Last edited:

“Now it does sound less like that racial slur. … From listening in this room, and this is a state-of-the-art room, it doesn’t sound like that slur anymore. It sounds like … we‘re hearing the swear word at first and then the word ’cold.’ And the reason some say that would be relevant, is because it was unseasonably cold in Florida that night and raining.”
The audio expert agreed it sounded like “cold,” and said the new method gets rid of a lot more background noise but doesn’t change the voice or words."

CNN Enhances Zimmerman 911 Again, Finds He May Have Not Used Racial Slur | Video | TheBlaze.com

Well they weren't credible when they promoted "fucking coon".

I guess I'll say they're credible when they're admitting they fucked up, because I assume they wouldn't admit it unless they absolutely had no choice.

Carry on.
No, yours is bub.
Bigfoot said:
Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from Bigfoot.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Your raceism is showing.

Regards,
Bigfoot

Note: This is an automated message.

Credibility to RWers is essentially whatever's reporting their desired outcome/position at the time.

They'd deem the scratches on a bathroom stall as credible if it stated their position.

As usual the blacks are almost always the worst racists around. What many blacks are doing and saying over this Trayvon martin tragedy is pathetic.

Last edited:

Carry on.
No, yours is bub.
Bigfoot said:
Hi, you have received -3 reputation points from Bigfoot.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Your raceism is showing.

Regards,
Bigfoot

Note: This is an automated message.

Because I would choose to defend myself...sure you are right :cuckoo:

Well they weren't credible when they promoted "fucking coon".

I guess I'll say they're credible when they're admitting they fucked up, because I assume they wouldn't admit it unless they absolutely had no choice.

You are fucking retarded you know that...you cherry picking douche

How hot is that Irony you are holding? You are one of the biggest cherry pickers here. When the media confesses they edited their source to make it look like it was saying something totally different they are more credible now than when they first reported it.

plasmaballs is one of the less intelligent resident trolls.

I don't anticipate he'll be here much longer.

Forum List

Back