New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

You are fucking retarded you know that...you cherry picking douche

How hot is that Irony you are holding? You are one of the biggest cherry pickers here. When the media confesses they edited their source to make it look like it was saying something totally different they are more credible now than when they first reported it.

Yeah I was in that thread and stated nbc was wrong for doing that..

Awe wrong again twathead...keep trying,and cute a retard defending his retarded girl

You do realize that your post can be traced back too? You never once said that Zimmerman said Fucking Coon? I bet I could go back and review your comments if I had the time. If I do let's hope I don't find any that are edited on today's date.

And what do you base this on tard? No this board isn't like that, they let you here,so that's evident that they let all kinds of species here.

Regardless of how long you will be here, which I have no way of knowing; you ARE one of the less intelligent trolls around here.

Second grade would have really helped you.

I think second grade was a little hard for him.

2500 posts on this thread?

Something's rotten in Denmark.

This is a cut and dried issue for the police to determine.

What's the big deal?

As usual the blacks are almost always the worst racists around. What many blacks are doing and saying over this Trayvon martin tragedy is pathetic.

You can't judge black people by Marc. He's a special case..

I was thinking of Sharpton, Jackson, Spike Lee and many, many others. Chris Rock...now he's a freaking nut case. Those guys are some serious racists. Their immense and ignorant hatred of non-blacks and black folks that they disagree with is amazing.

And what do you base this on tard? No this board isn't like that, they let you here,so that's evident that they let all kinds of species here.

Regardless of how long you will be here, which I have no way of knowing; you ARE one of the less intelligent trolls around here.

Second grade would have really helped you.

Ok nazi

You're really stuck on the idea that Nazis were crazy about grammar, spelling, and basic writing skills, huh?

You only call him that when he references your obvious lack of learning, pballs.

Yeah I was in that thread and stated nbc was wrong for doing that..

Awe wrong again twathead...keep trying,and cute a retard defending his retarded girl

You do realize that your post can be traced back too? You never once said that Zimmerman said Fucking Coon? I bet I could go back and review your comments if I had the time. If I do let's hope I don't find any that are edited on today's date.

You are moving the goal posts retard....

I'm moving the goal post by saying your post can be traced back to see if you ever said that Zimmerman said Fucking coon? That's fucking funny, dude you're missing some cards to have a full deck to play with.

With the recent news of national media outlets doctoring video and audio to put forth a story to manipulate the public's opinions, I have to ask if they can just get away with this Scott free under free speech? I think it's akin to inciting a riot or better yet the example of "you cannot yell fire in a crowded theatre".

I know this is a touchy subject and I am all for free speech, but this sort of thing should be cause for concern. Americans cherish their free speech. That's true of right, left, and center. And most of us hate the idea of big government stifling free speech and any suggestion of such a measure would draw the screams of fascist and nazi and no doubt a few "grass roots" movements would form overnight.

If we pretty much have a concensus that we do not want the Feds or other gov agency outlawing falsifying information for media outlets, what can we do?

One idea I have is to have a market based grading system for the cable networks, etc.. I haven't thought it out as I'm typing this on the fly.

What do you folks think?

Ps I'm typing a thread with this post as the Op, lol, I thought I was makIng a new one with this! My bad for the off topic

Last edited:
Well I can see where this conversation is going...smh. I will now exit this conversation as it's gotten completely off topic with talk of Obama and gun laws and NDAA and stuff...

Well I can see where this conversation is going...smh. I will now exit this conversation as it's gotten completely off topic with talk of Obama and gun laws and NDAA and stuff...

I don't know If you are referring to my post, dont see how it could except if you're calling it a conspiracy theory?
Head to my thread either way.

I don't know If you are referring to my post, dont see how it could except if you're calling it a conspiracy theory?
Head to my thread either way.

Nah. This thread went way off track long before your last post...

You are moving the goal posts retard....

I'm moving the goal post by saying your post can be traced back to see if you ever said that Zimmerman said Fucking coon? That's fucking funny, dude you're missing some cards to have a full deck to play with.

So you get proven wrong so you move the goal posts for the what 3rd time now?

Oh i think he said coon, Its florida its not cold:
Average Weather For Sanford, Florida, United States For February 26 - WeatherSpark

Temperature
The temperature typically varies from 56°F to 72°F and is rarely below 45°F or above 82°F.

the dew point ranges from 51°F to 53°F with an average of 52°F.

So go trace it if you like, because i wont back down from my claim. Oh BTW you've been on this thread all day, you've had the time sally.

When are you going to prove me wrong there chief? I'll wait. Now see who's moving the goal post? You're bouncing from one subject to another. Did you or did you not say that he said fucking coon?

Last edited:
Pballs has gone off the deep end.

I knew it was going to happen, but really I expected something more spectacular.

Pballs has gone off the deep end.

I knew it was going to happen, but really I expected something more spectacular.

Hammy-over-the-hedge.jpg

Forum List

Back