New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Well we do have a CRIMINAL ELEMENT IN AUSTRALIA the 20 odd per year are mostly Drug Dealers HOORAY and some Bickie Gangs,who obtain illegal weapons but 20 out of 22million in todays world is a good effort by the government and law enforcement.

Anyway what authority do you have saying that the figure be 0 ???????? coming from a GUN TOTING GUN CULTURED INDIVIDUAL SUCH AS YOU,WHO AGREES WITH GUNS.

BUT all your and others figures are crap properganda from the US GUN LOBBY........We FUCKED THEM OFF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY YEARS AGO,THEY ARE AND WERE FOUND TO BE LIARS AND PROFITEERS.tl
On what authority? Why are people being killed when they have no access to guns? How is it happening?

Anyway what authority do you have saying that the figure be 0 ???????? coming from a GUN TOTING GUN CULTURED INDIVIDUAL SUCH AS YOU,WHO AGREES WITH GUNS.
Sorry I never gave any stats. Care to explain why so many people are being murdered who don't have access to guns? 0 deaths should be the only acceptable number for your country.

Guns aren't the only way to kill people stupid, you can also use knives, swords, crossbows, etc.

More of your partisan hackery and hyperbole I see.

People are still being killed without guns? OH my goodness you stupid fuck that should be unacceptable. Maybe people should be armed

On what authority? Why are people being killed when they have no access to guns? How is it happening?

Sorry I never gave any stats. Care to explain why so many people are being murdered who don't have access to guns? 0 deaths should be the only acceptable number for your country.

Guns aren't the only way to kill people stupid, you can also use knives, swords, crossbows, etc.

People are still being killed without guns? OH my goodness you stupid fuck that should be unacceptable. Maybe people should be armed

Lol! He didn't see the trap you layed for him. Poor ABS.

Lol! He didn't see the trap you layed for him. Poor ABS.

Even when you tell him what happen he won't get it.:badgrin:

Severe gun control there should be 0 murders.
Well we do have a CRIMINAL ELEMENT IN AUSTRALIA the 20 odd per year are mostly Drug Dealers HOORAY and some Bickie Gangs,who obtain illegal weapons but 20 out of 22million in todays world is a good effort by the government and law enforcement.

BUT all your and others figures are crap properganda from the US GUN LOBBY........We FUCKED THEM OFF OUT OF OUR COUNTRY YEARS AGO,THEY ARE AND WERE FOUND TO BE LIARS AND PROFITEERS.tl

As a testiment to one of the greatest societies that is free in the world today, we have one that exist as the United States of America, where with the freedom of guns being found in the hands of the good citizens, it stands as a testiment to our great society & freedom here, and it stands as a testiment to keeping our freedoms in which we have symbolically always had within it. Our government, if it is always doing the right thing, should cherish and hold onto our great freedoms with all it's might, as this is the job they have been elected to do, and not the opposite to be the case. Other nations should be at awe over our great freedoms here, and they should be using our good part as a model for their nations to also be free, instead of living in chains and bondage as so many nations still do, and are right now to this very day living as such.

What has happend now, is not that we still have guns on our person, but rather an erosion of morals and character within our society has been developing and pushed hard over the years, but by whom?, Our nation has slowly eroded in our freedoms and values here, where people as they fall, become dangerous if left with guns in their hands during their fall or after their fall (I think) is the governments position, in which it is found flirting with under certain administrations, who are a scary bunch to say the least about them when we see this.

We all know who is eroding us and why, but why are we so seperated now as a people, that we can't even defend ourselves against this erosion (not with guns, but with our unity as a people in the voting booths) against our ultimate fall in relation to it all ? It's time to unify people, and I mean now !

What has this nation put up with, that has eroded her in these ways, that she as a nation of good citizens have since lost their way (so sadly) under "certain government administrations" when they have won the day (or) by these other greedy administrations, when they had won the day ?

The Trayvon and Zimmerman case, is an account of the erosions found in our societies once again, that has also atested to the failings of our society under our elite managers of this nation, who are supposed to be working always for the betterment of our society, and not just for the betterment of their pocketbooks instead. To long we have worked for the betterment of ones greed over another, and this has opened up the door for many attrocities to take place within it all, because being greedy is being corrupt, and once your society becomes so corrupt and greedy, it begins to fall apart very badly, thus upsetting the very foundation for which she once stood upon. I am for gun ownership always, as a testimony to our freedoms and great nation, and when we see this go away, then we are no longer free as a nation. :eusa_pray:

Last edited:
The Trayvon and Zimmerman case, is an account of the erosions found in our societies once again, that has also atested to the failings of our society under our elite managers of this nation, who are supposed to be working always for the betterment of our society, and not just for the betterment of their pocketbooks instead.

You're a coward for blaming "elite managers" for the erosion of society. Liberals are to blame. The whole Left. Look, we have the Jewish media and the Black community rushing to the defense of a gangster wanna-be, while demonizing a man for defending himself and his neighborhood.

Those elite managers have no power except what the liberal (and false-conservative) masses give them.

The Trayvon and Zimmerman case, is an account of the erosions found in our societies once again, that has also atested to the failings of our society under our elite managers of this nation, who are supposed to be working always for the betterment of our society, and not just for the betterment of their pocketbooks instead.

You're a coward for blaming "elite managers" for the erosion of society. Liberals are to blame. The whole Left. Look, we have the Jewish media and the Black community rushing to the defense of a gangster wanna-be, while demonizing a man for defending himself and his neighborhood.

Those elite managers have no power except what the liberal (and false-conservative) masses give them.

JEWISH media?

JEWISH media?

I realize as a Liberal, you pride yourself in believing lies. That's such a pathetic thing to be.

I've seen some of the stars of Good Christian Bitches insisting that GCB isn't antiChristian. But, is just having fun with hypocrisy. Yet, here's a list of the producers of the show:

Darren Star
Gretchen J. Berg
Aaron Harberts
Aaron Kaplan
Alan Poul
Robert Harling

Find one that isn't a Jew. At the top of the list is a fag Jew, Darren Star. Do you want me to believe that he has no desire to bash Christianity?

JEWISH media?

I realize as a Liberal, you pride yourself in believing lies. That's such a pathetic thing to be.

I've seen some of the stars of Good Christian Bitches insisting that GCB isn't antiChristian. But, is just having fun with hypocrisy. Yet, here's a list of the producers of the show:

Darren Star
Gretchen J. Berg
Aaron Harberts
Aaron Kaplan
Alan Poul
Robert Harling

Find one that isn't a Jew. At the top of the list is a fag Jew, Darren Star. Do you want me to believe that he has no desire to bash Christianity?

I've never seen that TV show. Is Murdoch Jewish also? Bill Gates (MSnbc). Harling is Presbyterian by the way.

The people are mostly sheep sadly these days, and they reflect what the managers have allowed or made them into being, so get off your high horse and deal with the truth of it all..

There are over 100 cold cases of murder in Atlanta and 90% of them are blacks. Many of those cases they know full well who the killer is and know that there were eye witnesses right there on the scene when the killing went down. But wait a damn minute here! The guy that is suspected is not white so no demonstrations, no Al Sharpton, no national media distorting the entire case much less even reporting it. None of the witnesses will testify in court for fear of retribution from the friends and family of the killers.
I feel so sorry for these good folks as they live in communities where threats, violence, intimidation and an entire culture of violence is accepted as almost normal. These poor folks have their loved ones slaughtered and then see the focus on a white guy in Florida that is charged with killing a black man.
They see no justice at all because the media, the Al Sharptons of the world and other folks in their communities would rather play the race card and blame whitey than help those in need right in their own communities.

JEWISH media?
That's Stormfront/KKK talk for "I'm an anti-Semitic, racist motherfucker."

JEWISH media?
That's Stormfront/KKK talk for "I'm an anti-Semitic, racist motherfucker."

That explains the love of the killer, and inhumane attitude toward the victim.

There are over 100 cold cases of murder in Atlanta and 90% of them are blacks. Many of those cases they know full well who the killer is and know that there were eye witnesses right there on the scene when the killing went down. But wait a damn minute here! The guy that is suspected is not white so no demonstrations, no Al Sharpton, no national media distorting the entire case much less even reporting it. None of the witnesses will testify in court for fear of retribution from the friends and family of the killers.
I feel so sorry for these good folks as they live in communities where threats, violence, intimidation and an entire culture of violence is accepted as almost normal. These poor folks have their loved ones slaughtered and then see the focus on a white guy in Florida that is charged with killing a black man.
They see no justice at all because the media, the Al Sharptons of the world and other folks in their communities would rather play the race card and blame whitey than help those in need right in their own communities.
Why are you angry at Al Sharpton?

The venom and pure rage that you have for Reverend Al Sharpton drips and oozes off your every statement.

What has Al Sharpton done to you?
:confused:

The venom and pure rage that you have for Reverend Al Sharpton drips and oozes off your every statement.

Oh stop it...both Jackson and Sharpton are only promoting racism, it's transparent to most, even to the Black.

MLK had Jackson figured out and didn't trust him.....way back in the day.

Oh stop it...both Jackson and Sharpton are only promoting racism, it's transparent to most, even to the Black.

This doesn't make sense.

You and your ilk keep saying nonsense like "they're promoting racism"

However, you never quite state how.

So I'm asking, how is Al Sharpton "promoting racism?"

What the HECK is wrong w/you woman!?!?
koshergrl said:
Hi, you have received -299 reputation points from koshergrl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Promoting racism.

Regards,
koshergrl

Note: This is an automated message.
How am I "promoting racism?"

You wouldn't know racism if it put on a white hood, donned the Confederate Flag on an old pickup truck and pistol whipped you in the face before lynching you on a tree.

*SMH*

This doesn't make sense.

You and your ilk keep saying nonsense like "they're promoting racism"

However, you never quite state how.

So I'm asking, how is Al Sharpton "promoting racism?"

You wouldn't know it or acknowlege it if it came up and slapped you in the face, Marc.
Like I said, most know and even the Blacks know. So go peddle your wares elseware on the subject.

Forum List

Back