New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

No I'm asking you, do teens who sneak out of the house deserve to be murdered?

Do teens need to grab for someones gun? Do teens need to hit someone from behind? Should Trayvon have been grounded for being suspended? Yes he should have should he be dead no he should have if his father would have been a father.

What could his father have done? what do you know about Trayvon's father?

You have been suspended? Well son here's some time to do some soul searching you're grounded.
You are not to leave the house
NO phone
NO computer
NO friends
NO video games
NO TV
You are to check in with me every hour on the hour.
If you need help and I am not around you are allowed to go to the next door neighbors house for help.
If you violate this punishment the alternative will be more sever.

Last edited:
Do teens need to grab for someones gun? Do teens need to hit someone from behind? Should Trayvon have been grounded for being suspended? Yes he should have should he be dead no he should have if his father would have been a father.

You have been suspended? Well son here's some time to do some soul searching you're grounded.
no phone
No friends
No video games
No TV
If you need help and I am not around you are allowed to go to the next door neighbors house for help.

Thats fine I could see your point there.

Oh shut up. I've read the last couple of pages ... only to learn the story has changed again on BOTH sides.

Because stories ALWAYS change, some of us urged you NOT to form a lynch mob - you didn't listen.

Now you're emotionally invested in lynching Zimmerman and don't care about the facts.
Really? I haven't wanted to "lynch" anyone. I've been arguing that the version of events attributed to Zimmerman have been inconsistent with what was heard by witnesses, the 911 tape and particularly where the incident took place. I have specifically argued that Zimmerman being attacked from behind made no sense --- and I was RIGHT. Apparently Zimmerman wasn't attacked from behind. This new and improved scenario also meshes with what the g/f heard over the phone. Now IF Martin did grab for the gun, then it was self-defense. One thing that you can't deny is if Zimmerman had heeded the dispatcher and not followed Martin, he wouldn't have a 'broken' nose and that kid wouldn't be dead.

no phone
No friends
No video games
No TV

It's not like you're grounded and leave it at that. Having to check in every hour on the hour would involve both him and his father.

no phone
No friends
No video games
No TV

It's not like you're grounded and leave it at that. Having to check in every hour on the hour would involve both him and his father.

And if he violates the punishment?

Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin

By Frances Robles The Miami Herald

Thousands of people gathered in Sanford to demand an arrest in the case, as more details surfaced about the teen’s suspensions in school.

SANFORD -- As thousands of people gathered here to demand an arrest in the Trayvon Martin case, a more complicated portrait began to emerge of a teenager whose problems at school ranged from getting spotted defacing lockers to getting caught with a marijuana baggie and women’s jewelry.

The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.

In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

more at-

Read more here: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

I also want to see a RECENT picture of Tayvon......I found one site linked below, where yo get a head shot of him and you can see how filled out he had become..if the reports of his being 6'3 are correct this constant scroll in the media of pics of him 20-30 lbs lighter, 3-4 inches shorter and several years younger frankly, constitutes willful disinformation inho.

link-

Fla. Teen killed by neighborhood watch volunteer*Pictures - CBS News

picture no. 5 if it doesn't load at the shot...

Look at the pic on the twitter image posted. That is NOT the Trayvon Martin who was shot in Florida.

Yeah, it sure is.

He wasn't 12. That was just "imaging" by the press. (Not the background image, the one with the cap.)

There were two images posted around people were claiming to be Trayvon, when in fact they were traced to another kid (NY? GA? can't recall). Is that one of those photos?

how many TRAYVON ( a novel spelling of the name to be sure) Martins can there be?

:doubt:

So everyone with a gold grill is a gang member now? wow.
As I said bits and pieces of information come to the surface everyday.
Meet The Real Trayvon Martin: Evidence Emerges He Was A Drug Dealer And Gang Banger « Pat Dollard

Ok I read your article, the piece says Trayvon was a gang member but never mentioned which one, as far as the kids throwing up signs and posting pics of weed? that just strikes me as kids trying to look tough, and kids have been smoking weed way before Trayvon was even born anyways.

Who knows, really, if that is even legitimate? But points to the asshole that put the picture up just showing his gold teeth....jebus, talk about race baiting bullshit.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

Sooo... what happened to that jewelry?

Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin

By Frances Robles The Miami Herald

Thousands of people gathered in Sanford to demand an arrest in the case, as more details surfaced about the teen’s suspensions in school.

SANFORD -- As thousands of people gathered here to demand an arrest in the Trayvon Martin case, a more complicated portrait began to emerge of a teenager whose problems at school ranged from getting spotted defacing lockers to getting caught with a marijuana baggie and women’s jewelry.

The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.

In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F” — an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.

more at-

Read more here: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

I also want to see a RECENT picture of Tayvon......I found one site linked below, where yo get a head shot of hm and you can see how filled out he had become..if the reports of his being 6'3 are correct this constant scroll in the media of pics of him 20-30 lbs lighter, 3-4 inches shorter and several years younger frankly, constitutes willful disinformation inho.

link-

Fla. Teen killed by neighborhood watch volunteer*Pictures - CBS News

picture no. 5 if it doesn't load at the shot...
What the hell? they knew about the paint but not about the jewelry and the screwdriver? The school left out that part of the information? Something is not adding up with the parents.

There were two images posted around people were claiming to be Trayvon, when in fact they were traced to another kid (NY? GA? can't recall). Is that one of those photos?

I posted his twitter page.

Facts, the antithesis of leftism...

How did anyone GET access to the Twitter page?

It depends on if what he posted on those accounts were public or private. Public anyone can view them.

Forum List

Back