New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

Sooo... what happened to that jewelry?

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Really? I haven't wanted to "lynch" anyone.

Sure you do.

You declared Zimmerman guilty and wanted him arrested or worse, despite a complete lack of evidence.

That's lynching.

I've been arguing that the version of events attributed to Zimmerman have been inconsistent with what was heard by witnesses, the 911 tape and particularly where the incident took place.

Then what you're arguing is patently not true.

I have specifically argued that Zimmerman being attacked from behind made no sense --- and I was RIGHT. Apparently Zimmerman wasn't attacked from behind.

I never heard anyone claim he was attacked from behind. As far back as last Friday, I remarked that if someone was chasing me, I'd cold cock them too. That means a punch in the face. Zimmerman's nose was broken, everyone knew Trayvon punched him in the face and that he went down.

The NEW information is that Trayvon was slamming Zimmerman's head on the ground.

This new and improved scenario also meshes with what the g/f heard over the phone. Now IF Martin did grab for the gun, then it was self-defense. One thing that you can't deny is if Zimmerman had heeded the dispatcher and not followed Martin, he wouldn't have a 'broken' nose and that kid wouldn't be dead.

True.

Further, if Martin cold cocked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman responded by shooting, then it's manslaughter.

If Martin climbed on top and started beating his head into the ground, then Zimmerman is justified with self-defense.

This is not a simple case, and snap judgement doesn't work.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

I saw that. But nothing else? That happened in October. He was never arrested for burglary or possessing stolen property?

How did anyone GET access to the Twitter page?

It depends on if what he posted on those accounts were public or private. Public anyone can view them.

Twitter has THE USER DOES NOT EXIST when I tried.............................

The accounts were shut down recently. What is someone hiding? The information that has already been shown was obtained before the accounts were shut down.

Really? I haven't wanted to "lynch" anyone.

Sure you do.

You declared Zimmerman guilty and wanted him arrested or worse, despite a complete lack of evidence.

That's lynching.
I do believe I questioned why he'd not been arrested. I know damned well I didn't want him "worse".

I've been arguing that the version of events attributed to Zimmerman have been inconsistent with what was heard by witnesses, the 911 tape and particularly where the incident took place.
Then what you're arguing is patently not true.
No, I've argued what was put out there was not consistent with what facts we knew. And it wasn't.

I have specifically argued that Zimmerman being attacked from behind made no sense --- and I was RIGHT. Apparently Zimmerman wasn't attacked from behind.
I never heard anyone claim he was attacked from behind. As far back as last Friday, I remarked that if someone was chasing me, I'd cold cock them too. That means a punch in the face. Zimmerman's nose was broken, everyone knew Trayvon punched him in the face and that he went down.
Then you haven't been reading these threads or the various articles out there.

The NEW information is that Trayvon was slamming Zimmerman's head on the ground.
Like I said; his head wound would have come from hitting the sidewalk.

This new and improved scenario also meshes with what the g/f heard over the phone. Now IF Martin did grab for the gun, then it was self-defense. One thing that you can't deny is if Zimmerman had heeded the dispatcher and not followed Martin, he wouldn't have a 'broken' nose and that kid wouldn't be dead.
True.

Further, if Martin cold cocked Zimmerman, and Zimmerman responded by shooting, then it's manslaughter.

If Martin climbed on top and started beating his head into the ground, then Zimmerman is justified with self-defense.

This is not a simple case, and snap judgement doesn't work.
Like I said above, we may never know what really happened. I still want to know about that 911 call reported to have been from Martin. I don't think the reporter mixed up the names.

I saw that. But nothing else? That happened in October. He was never arrested for burglary or possessing stolen property?
Maybe Trayvon was a little fish in a bigger net of crime and what he had was just a little piece of the investigation of something bigger. It would take a few years on a big investigation before the police made any move.

The Last Tweets Of Obama’s ‘@NO_LIMIT_NIGGA’ Trayvon Martin

Here is another recent photo of TrayVon Martin

pasc-tr1yv4n-r2tr1ct34n-2d3t2d.jpg

Forum List

Back