New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

MONTHS PRIOR to his death; the school still lists tardiness, writing WTF on school property, and pot residue as the reasons for suspension. The "burglary tool" finding did not lead to ANY school, or juvenile justice action.

In October, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker, according to a school report obtained by the Herald. A security guard looking through his backpack for the graffiti marker and instead found women’s rings and earrings and a screwdriver, described by the staffer as a “burglary tool.”

Oh. My. God.

A flathead screwdriver = burglary tool.

I better go give myself up to the cops. I'm swimming in burglary tools here :doubt:

If you carry them around in your purse along with several pieces of jewelry that don't belong to you, perhaps you should.

See, that's what pisses me off so much about the press.

"[T]he Miami Herald claims that the real reason was that he was caught with a 'burglary tool'"

I mean, what.........the.........hell? The Miami Herald is now a citable source for what they allege? The journalists need to use actual sources - witnesses, school officials, etc. - when they cite something. Not another fucking journalist.

It's like fucking gossip.

I mean, thanks for providing that. That's the first report of that I've seen. But, I really can't give much credibility to a journalist who uses another journalist as a source. Especially in this case. It's a mess how the press has mangled everything.

I went in to work last night at 6:30 and I'm just getting home. I don't have the energy to read 15 pages of this thread. So now we're up to FIVE different accounts on why he was suspended? The article I read last night during my break said that he was found with traces of pot in a baggie ... and that the police confirmed this.

Geez Louise.

I'm not sure about this latest story, however. It's not sourced and it doesn't make sense.

BTW, I also read where Zimmerman claims that he was walking back to car and that Trayvon approached him, they exchanged some words and that Trayvon punched him in the nose and knocked him down, hitting his head against the sidewalk.

WTF

I thought the story was that Trayvon hit him from behind? Where did that first story come from ? (I was thinking I'd read it in an interview of either Zimmerman's father or friend)

I'm convinced we will NEVER know what happened. Stories are changing so fast I can't keep up.
That's right, and they were demanding DNA tests on the "bloody" iced tea they said he hit him in the back of the head with. Face it, it won't matter how many times the story changes as long as they can rationalize that Martin deserved to be killed.

They? Who?

And.. for the record... I have not seen one individual claiming that Martin deserved to be killed... but I have seen a few rabid whackjobs demanding that Zimmerman should die... and he has yet to be found guilty of any crime.

I went in to work last night at 6:30 and I'm just getting home. I don't have the energy to read 15 pages of this thread. So now we're up to FIVE different accounts on why he was suspended? The article I read last night during my break said that he was found with traces of pot in a baggie ... and that the police confirmed this.

Geez Louise.

I'm not sure about this latest story, however. It's not sourced and it doesn't make sense.

BTW, I also read where Zimmerman claims that he was walking back to car and that Trayvon approached him, they exchanged some words and that Trayvon punched him in the nose and knocked him down, hitting his head against the sidewalk.

WTF

I thought the story was that Trayvon hit him from behind? Where did that first story come from ? (I was thinking I'd read it in an interview of either Zimmerman's father or friend)

I'm convinced we will NEVER know what happened. Stories are changing so fast I can't keep up.

And you haven't kept up.

I'm fairly certain you will never know what happened, since you aren't interested in reading the information available.

Quick rundown:

Trayvon was suspended for 10 days for suspicious activity in unauthorized areas of the school (hiding and vandalism). His bag was searched and burglary tools and a dozen pieces of women's jewelry, including wedding bands and a diamond ring, were found.

Trayvon's cousin tweeted (or my space) him about Trayvon hitting a bus driver.

An eye witness says that Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman beating the shit out of him and Zimmerman was screaming for help. When the witness went into his house, Zimmerman shot the kid.

But really, if you can't be bothered to read, there's no point in bothering with the topic.

Oh shut up. I've read the last couple of pages ... only to learn the story has changed again on BOTH sides.

:cuckoo: Good for you. You can read. But I doubt you actually *learned* anything. That isn't your mo.

How do you know? Some say it was Zimmerman, some say it was a kid. How about doing some voice recognition and finding our for sure?

Only the people who were cowering inside their homes occasional peering into the rainy darkness & admitted they could not clearly see the struggle said it was Martin screaming. By not being able to see the event it is natural for them to wrongfully conclude the man who got shot was the one screaming for help.

The facts are the 2 eye witnesses who were outside & up close to & clearly saw the altercation stated on tape that it was the man in the red shirt on the ground that was screaming for help while the man in the grey hoodie was on top of him.

Last edited:
So everyone with a gold grill is a gang member now? wow.
As I said bits and pieces of information come to the surface everyday.
Meet The Real Trayvon Martin: Evidence Emerges He Was A Drug Dealer And Gang Banger « Pat Dollard

Ok I read your article, the piece says Trayvon was a gang member but never mentioned which one, as far as the kids throwing up signs and posting pics of weed? that just strikes me as kids trying to look tough, and kids have been smoking weed way before Trayvon was even born anyways.

Why would you say that? every black teen is a gang banger to you huh?

It means that by his behavior so far, Martin has exhibited tendencies that would indicate the path he was following lead to his being a gang banger. His past is not relevant except to indicate whether or not he would assert himself and attack someone he believed was unarmed.

I'm sorry I just don't see I think there is a serious lack of understanding here, just because a teen has a gold grill and smoked weed hardly means he is on the path of being a gang banger.

You are the one mentioning gold teeth. Having gold teeth has nothing to do with anything. His behavior and the people he associated with have more to do with this then what his teeth looked like.

A kid who smoked weed, who has a gold grill, who was suspended for suspicious activity and having incriminating evidence of burglary (women's wedding rings and jewelry, and a screwdriver? Seriously?) and who has the handle "no limit nigga" and references to him hitting a bus driver on his myspace account?

He might not have been a gang member yet, but he was certainly headed that way.

The fact that he was the only 17 year old in the country with a myspace proves beyond a reasonable doubt this kid was trouble. ;)

MONTHS PRIOR to his death; the school still lists tardiness, writing WTF on school property, and pot residue as the reasons for suspension. The "burglary tool" finding did not lead to ANY school, or juvenile justice action.

In October, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker, according to a school report obtained by the Herald. A security guard looking through his backpack for the graffiti marker and instead found women’s rings and earrings and a screwdriver, described by the staffer as a “burglary tool.”

Oh. My. God.

I better go give myself up to the cops. I'm swimming in burglary tools here :doubt:

If you carry them around in your purse along with several pieces of jewelry that don't belong to you, perhaps you should.
Did the story state the jewelry didn't belong to him?

I hope like hell the FDLE and FBI get to the bottom of this crap.

It means that by his behavior so far, Martin has exhibited tendencies that would indicate the path he was following lead to his being a gang banger. His past is not relevant except to indicate whether or not he would assert himself and attack someone he believed was unarmed.

I'm sorry I just don't see I think there is a serious lack of understanding here, just because a teen has a gold grill and smoked weed hardly means he is on the path of being a gang banger.

You are the one mentioning gold teeth. Having gold teeth has nothing to do with anything. His behavior and the people he associated with have more to do with this then what his teeth looked like.

I mentioned the teeth because other posters have already done so, as if having a gold grill really means anything, its just a fashion statement. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what gangs Trayvon rolled with.

Did you ever get caught with women's wedding ring sets in your bag, and a break in tool? That's the thing. Zimmerman said he was behaving suspiciously, and he was suspended from school for a considerable amount of time for the exact same thing.

This kid was a burglar. Zimmerman was right about that. And I believe he attacked Zimmerman, too. There isn't any railroading going on here, this is a criminal kid who attacked the wrong person.

Geez Louise.

WTF

That's right, and they were demanding DNA tests on the "bloody" iced tea they said he hit him in the back of the head with. Face it, it won't matter how many times the story changes as long as they can rationalize that Martin deserved to be killed.

They? Who?

And.. for the record... I have not seen one individual claiming that Martin deserved to be killed... but I have seen a few rabid whackjobs demanding that Zimmerman should die... and he has yet to be found guilty of any crime.
The people on this very thread making excuses for Zimmerman, that's who. Haven't you been following this whole thread?

They? Who?

They = people here, restating Zimmerman's (alleged) claim he was attacked from behind and noting the blood on the back of his head. fwiw, I said a long time ago that if he was wounded on the back of his head, he probably hit the sidewalk. Yay me =\

Really stretching it thin aren't you? When did I say that and use the quote function when you provide the proof.

No I'm asking you, do teens who sneak out of the house deserve to be murdered?

Murder is a legal term. This kid was killed.

No, nobody deserves to be murdered.

But kids who burglarize houses, who do drugs, who attack authority figures, are on a fast track to a really bad, life changing event.

I tell my boys from the time they're 8 and start getting some size to them, and start getting cocky, that there are some things they don't get to do....

They don't get to behave in a menacing manner towards anyone.

They don't get to hit people.

They don't get to roam around, particularly at night, unsupervised.

Because THIS IS THE SORT OF THING THAT HAPPENS TO KIDS WHO DO THOSE THINGS.

I have spent years of my life dealing with criminal teenaged boys, adolescent boys, and boys who have committed crimes. Nobody deserves to be murdererd, but do them the fucking courtesy of teaching them that certain behavior will put them at risk and will NOT be tolerated. People, particularly men, will not TOLERATE skinny punk kids attacking them. Society will not deal kindly with aggressive, unsupervised kids who steal, swear, do drugs, and stomp around looking for trouble. Sorry, that's the way it is, and the people who justify this behavior, who insist on attacking Zimmerman, who more and more looks like he didn't do a THING to this kid prior to getting his ass jumped, are not doing other at risk kids a bit of good. You're feeding into the problem. Stop defending him and let this run its course. It's sad he's dead, what a waste. But it doesn't sound to me like it's anyone's fault but his own.

Exactly. This is another example of how the acceptance of the "thug culture" is keeping the cycle going. These kids are brought up to think they have to dress and act like stupid little wannabe thugs in order to be accepted by their peers. But the reality is when people dress like a criminal and act like a criminal then that is how most people are going to view them. Yea, that is stereotyping, but eveyone does it.

Oh. My. God.

Better take that bobby pin out of your hair or you will be a lock picker too. :lol:

Oh. My. God.

Did the story state the jewelry didn't belong to him?

I hope like hell the FDLE and FBI get to the bottom of this crap.

According to the police report, he claimed it wasn't his, that it had been given to him by some one he refused to identify.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com

Look at the pic on the twitter image posted. That is NOT the Trayvon Martin who was shot in Florida.

Yeah, it sure is.

He wasn't 12. That was just "imaging" by the press. (Not the background image, the one with the cap.)

There were two images posted around people were claiming to be Trayvon, when in fact they were traced to another kid (NY? GA? can't recall). Is that one of those photos?

And grillz:

"
"School districts in Alabama and Georgia have banned students from wearing grillz in the classroom, and similar measures are being planned in Texas. Apparently some educators aren�t cool with students wanting to Rob the jewelry store and tell them make me a grill......Grillz may be here to stay, but this is one bandwagon you won�t see me jumping on."

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/editorials/id.600/title.history-of-the-grill

Last edited:

Forum List

Back