New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

If no other witness saw you start the fight.
If there is recorded proof & un-bias eye witness told responding officers the person on top of you continues to beat you after you are down & yelling for help. How could a jury not believe you feared for your life?

OH ABSOLUTELY.

I've said it time and time again. There are no witnesses that tell us who was the original aggressor here AT ALL. Which is why I've also said, there is no case here and it will be thrown out and rightfully so.

My question was IF THERE WERE EVIDENCE that I started the fight would no charges be filed in your opinion? I was under the impression that you weren't concerned about who started the fight and that even if it came forward that Zimmerman started it and there was significant evidence that he did there would be no case because Zimmerman was losing the fight and would STILL be able to claim self-defense. Which I don't personally believe is the case, but I could be wrong.

Well, if he's losing the fight, calling for help and having his head slammed against the sidewalk and the kid didn't let up, well, what would you do? Let the kid kill you because you stupidly started the fight?

What if he's losing a fight he started?

Still okay?

OH ABSOLUTELY.

I've said it time and time again. There are no witnesses that tell us who was the original aggressor here AT ALL. Which is why I've also said, there is no case here and it will be thrown out and rightfully so.

My question was IF THERE WERE EVIDENCE that I started the fight would no charges be filed in your opinion? I was under the impression that you weren't concerned about who started the fight and that even if it came forward that Zimmerman started it and there was significant evidence that he did there would be no case because Zimmerman was losing the fight and would STILL be able to claim self-defense. Which I don't personally believe is the case, but I could be wrong.

Well, if he's losing the fight, calling for help and having his head slammed against the sidewalk and the kid didn't let up, well, what would you do? Let the kid kill you because you stupidly started the fight?

Still okay?

Um, did you read my question?

"The Volusia County Medical Examiner's office, the body that "independently, objectively and scientifically determines the cause and manner of death under certain circumstances," handled the autopsy.
"Sanford law enforcement sources recently told the Orlando Sentinel that there's evidence to suggest Martin might have been the aggressor in the incident. Police say those leaks were unauthorized but confirm that the information contained in the Sentinel's article was "consistent" with the details the agency provided prosecutors."

Trayvon Martin case: What does the autopsy show? - latimes.com

He was sitting in his car watching the kid. That isn't initiating contact. When the kid started walking towards him, he got out of his car. At that point the kid ran and he followed. Then he stopped following, and the kid circled back and nailed him.

You just showed me, through your explaination, that the stand your ground law will not protect zimmerman.

The author of the law..says it doesn't apply.

It does when you are being approached and someone reaches for your gun.

I want to say, I don't want to demonize this kid...the fact that I'm willing to consider he might have brought this on himself isn't me saying I think he's worthless or got what he *deserved*. I like working with troubled youths this age, and my heart bleeds for him and even for his family, regardless of how dysfunctional it is...we all have dysfunction that we deal with.

But it's a warning to parents and to everybody...we have to stop excusing anti-social and criminal behavior. And all adults need to send a strong signal to children of all ages...it is not acceptable to imitate thug culture, it is not acceptable to behave disrespectfully or criminally, it is not acceptable to menace people.

A kid who was suspended for 10 days SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN wandering the streets at fucking night. His dad belongs in jail.

I tried to give a similar message when I spoke on Thug Life.

I think 90% of the "Thugz4Life" are wannabe fools. BUT when you create an impression, people will often act on that impression.

I suspect the dad in this case was busy and distracted, and the victim of a "here, you deal with him" situation when Trayvon was suspended.

Last edited:

Still okay?

Um, did you read my question?

He should have been arrested. A judge and jury should have weighed the pertinent facts and come up with a verdict.

because Al Sharpton said so and he was there (in spirit) and knows what happened! Don't argue with Al he has never been wrong in these situations? And he always learns from his mistakes!

You just showed me, through your explaination, that the stand your ground law will not protect zimmerman.

The author of the law..says it doesn't apply.

It does when you are being approached and someone reaches for your gun.

And..that should be for a Judge and Jury to determine.

Two lawmakers who crafted the Stand Your Ground Law say the measure doesn't apply to the shooter of Trayvon Martin, a Miami teen shot by a neighborhood watch volunteer, and he should face charges.

"He has no protection under my law," said Former Sen. Durell Peaden, one of the law's authors, The Miami Herald reported. "They got the goods on him. They need to prosecute whoever shot the kid."

Peaden said that when George Zimmerman told dispatch that he was following Martin he lost his defense under the law.

Sen. Oscar Braynon (D-Miami Gardens) urged that the law be changed, but the law's authors state Peaden and Rep. Dennis Baxley (R-Ocala) said there's no need to change the law.
"Stand Your Ground" Authors Say Law Doesn't Apply To Trayvon Martin Shooter | NBC 6 Miami

In any case..it isn't going to help your "concealed carry law" if you guys are saying it's okay to start a fight..then lose it..then kill the guy beating you up.

I saw that. But nothing else? That happened in October. He was never arrested for burglary or possessing stolen property?
Maybe Trayvon was a little fish in a bigger net of crime and what he had was just a little piece of the investigation of something bigger. It would take a few years on a big investigation before the police made any move.
All this from an empty weed bag.

Simply amazing.

OH ABSOLUTELY.

Still okay?

Yes - It is still ok for Zimmerman to shoot if he legitimately fears for his life.

He can't shoot because he lost the fight he may have started. He only shot because after he lost & was screaming for help to passers by because he was trying to give up the fight & get Martin to stop beating him before he dies. That is an emanate fear of death that makes it legal to shoot an unarmed man. Martin should have stopped beating Zimmerman after he won the fight.

Lets say for example that Zimmerman did throw the first punch. Is it now ok for Martin to go into a rage & continue to beat Zimmerman to death after Zimmerman has given up & is trying to get away?

Last edited:
I saw that. But nothing else? That happened in October. He was never arrested for burglary or possessing stolen property?
Maybe Trayvon was a little fish in a bigger net of crime and what he had was just a little piece of the investigation of something bigger. It would take a few years on a big investigation before the police made any move.

Simply amazing.

No, you idiot. All this for burglary, and getting nailed for suspicious behavior at school and having stolen items and a burglary tool in his bag..at schoo.

And bigreb is right...cops do their investigations on the low low and don't arrest until they have a case. They were watching this kid, I have no doubt. For exactly the same reason Zimmerman noticed him. He was a burglar.

Simply amazing.

No, you idiot. All this for burglary, and getting nailed for suspicious behavior at school and having stolen items and a burglary tool in his bag..at schoo.

I thought I was very clear what Items I was talking about. I guess Ravi just looked past that part.

Forum List

Back