New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Dude I must say that one picture is deceptive, not to many convenient stores give receipts unless you ask for them. I have left many stores without taking a receipt from the cashier.

Further, If I buy something like a drink or chips, the receipt goes right in the trash on the way out of the store.
Unless it's on a company credit card. Then I have to keep them.

and girlfriends never lie
Her story now meshes with Zimmerman's latest.

In all the accounts I've read, Zimmerman's story has remained the same. What changes have you read and where?

Initially it was being reported and repeated out here that he was attacked from behind. Now, according to the latest, they had a verbal confrontation (no indication who said what and when) and Martin punched him in the nose, knocking him down and hit his head on the sidewalk.

In all the accounts I've read, Zimmerman's story has remained the same. What changes have you read and where?

Initially it was being reported and repeated out here that he was attacked from behind. Now, according to the latest, they had a verbal confrontation (no indication who said what and when) and Martin punched him in the nose, knocking him down and hit his head on the sidewalk.

Thats nothing new. Trayvon hit Zimmerman from behind Zimmerman turns around and Trayvon continues hitting him in the face, Zimmerman falls Trayvon jumps on top.

trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news2.jpg

ua-tr1yv4n-m1st2r-2d3t2d.jpg

They concluded that Martin must have stolen the candy?

Doesn't Lee realize all he has to do is view the surveillance tapes to know for sure? Every damned 7-11 has 'em. And they can examine the store's register records, too.

If that's how he determines who has broken the law, maybe it's best he stepped aside.

All this from an empty weed bag.

Simply amazing.

No, you idiot. All this for burglary, and getting nailed for suspicious behavior at school and having stolen items and a burglary tool in his bag..at schoo.

I thought I was very clear what Items I was talking about. I guess Ravi just looked past that part.

Ravi's mo is to just repeat a lie over and over. I think she believes if she says it a certain number of times, it will magically become true.

She doesn't want people to be aware of the fact that this kid was already being investigated for burglary. So she is going to ignore that fact, and keep saying "ALL THIS BECAUSE OF A LITTLE MARIJUANA RESIDUE", knowing full well that "all this" really has nothing at all to do with the marijuana residue (and PIPE, incidentally, she's not even truthful about that). It has to do with suspicion of activities at school that included sneaking around in prohibited areas, hiding, and carrying a burglary tool and what appear to be stolen jewelry.

Which of course supports what Zimmerman said about the kid...he was acting weird, staring at houses, in a neighborhood where burglaries had taken place. He was suspended for 10 days for weird behavior at school..the exact same weird behavior.

I can't wait to hear who the stolen property that was confiscated from him at school belonged to.....

Anyway, Ravi is going to pretend none of that information exists, and continue to propagate a lie, in the hopes of fomenting racial tensions. It's what she does, and she's proud of it. She's a lying, prejudiced race baiter. She ought to get paid for it.

Thats nothing new. Trayvon hit Zimmerman from behind Zimmerman turns around and Trayvon continues hitting him in the face, Zimmerman falls Trayvon jumps on top.

^ for those who have said they haven't seen anyone claim Zimmerman was attacked from behind.

Zimmerman told police he had been walking back to his SUV when Martin approached from behind and asked Zimmerman whether he had a problem. Zimmerman said no. Martin then said, “Well, you do now” and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the account Bonaparte confirmed.

Does Zimmerman have another nose on the back of his head?

The lead homicide investigator in the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin recommended that neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, multiple sources told ABC News.

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

^ for those who have said they haven't seen anyone claim Zimmerman was attacked from behind.

Zimmerman told police he had been walking back to his SUV when Martin approached from behind and asked Zimmerman whether he had a problem. Zimmerman said no. Martin then said, “Well, you do now” and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the account Bonaparte confirmed.

Fact is Trayvon came from behind and hit Zimmerman. Fact is Zimmerman was walking away before he was hit. So according to that Martin was the aggressor.

Fact is Trayvon came from behind and hit Zimmerman. Fact is Zimmerman was walking away before he was hit. So according to that Martin was the aggressor.

Not according to Zimmerman's latest story.

The author of the law..says it doesn't apply.

Doesn't matter.

IF Martin was on top and banging Zimmerman's head on the ground, then Zimmerman was acting in self-defense to shoot.

Yes it would be self defense but under the conditions which this situation arose the "stand your ground" laws do not specifically apply.

Other self defense laws on the other hand...........

AND, the victim was a BURGLAR..........................

Dude I must say that one picture is deceptive, not to many convenient stores give receipts unless you ask for them. I have left many stores without taking a receipt from the cashier.

True - But it seems the Left Wing Media & Obama were engaged in painting a more deceptive image.

President Obama & his lying band of media whores are trying to paint the image of an evil racist KKK grand wizard trying to tie a noose around Obama's young black son's neck & wound up shooting the innocent child in the back as he was trying to escape. And please vote for Obama to right this horrible injustice.

That particular picture you've shown of Trayvon Martin is not actually the Trayvon Martin that lived in Miami, Florida.

I found that out personally. There are other negative pictures of Trayvon that are actually him (he wasn't exactly the brightest of the bright when it came to posting things on facebook, neither are his friends), this one isn't. It's another Trayvon Martin that spells his name the exact same way that lives in Savannah, Georgia.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Trayvon Martin of Florida's page may have been deleted.

Last I checked his fb name was Trayvon Slimm Martin.
Everybody is so ready to try to discredit everyone. Let's stick with the case at hand.

Last edited:

True - But it seems the Left Wing Media & Obama were engaged in painting a more deceptive image.

President Obama & his lying band of media whores are trying to paint the image of an evil racist KKK grand wizard trying to tie a noose around Obama's young black son's neck & wound up shooting the innocent child in the back as he was trying to escape. And please vote for Obama to right this horrible injustice.

That particular picture you've shown of Trayvon Martin is not actually the Trayvon Martin that lived in Miami, Florida.

I found that out personally. There are other negative pictures of Trayvon that are actually him (he wasn't exactly the brightest of the bright when it came to posting things on facebook, neither are his friends), this one isn't. It's another Trayvon Martin that spells his name the exact same way that lives in Savannah, Georgia.

Everybody is so ready to try to discredit everyone. Let's stick with the case at hand.

Also this may or may not be a dumb question. The photo on the bottom, is that really a quote by police? If so where did that come from?

If there is one left after a MONTH.

I don't see how that's a fact. It is a fact that Zimmerman claims Martin hit him from behind. It is not a fact that that actually occurred the way Zimmerman alleges.

I don't see how that's a fact. It is a fact that Zimmerman claims Martin hit him from behind. It is not a fact that that actually occurred the way Zimmerman alleges.

As in facts what was on the report. Those are the facts I am talking about.

Doesn't Lee realize all he has to do is view the surveillance tapes to know for sure? Every damned 7-11 has 'em. And they can examine the store's register records, too.

If that's how he determines who has broken the law, maybe it's best he stepped aside.

Um... if this is true ... I'm definitely getting out of the habit of not taking receipts from convenience stores when I buy snacks.:cuckoo:

Um... if this is true ... I'm definitely getting out of the habit of not taking receipts from convenience stores when I buy snacks.:cuckoo:
The picture is from a site called peopleagainstshittycop. I think they are being sarcastic.

Forum List

Back