New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

What report? The police report doesn't state that Zimmerman was hit from behind. It was reported in the media (by his friends? father? ) but now the story is they had a verbal altercation and Trayvon punched Zimmerman in the nose.

Ugh. Geez... for all we know I punched Zimmerman in the nose and then I turned around and shot Trayvon.

You shouldna oughta done that. :eusa_snooty: :nono:

Nigga should'na stole my skittles...

Last edited:
The lead homicide investigator in the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin recommended that neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, multiple sources told ABC News.

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Most of the time, they don't want to file charges if they can't be assured of a conviction. It wastes time and taxpayer dollars.

So I'm having a hard time figuring out why some people are using it to "prove" what a "thug" he was

Eye witness and evidence to him slamming Zimmerman's head into the concrete is evidence enough so far.

No medical attention requested, despite those "horrible injuries"; and was Martin coming towards him, or "attacking" from the back..............................

According to some of the eyewitnesses, Zimmerman was crying after the shooting. It's clear he was upset. If his injuries weren't life threatening, it's likely he just wanted to go home. He did go for medical treatment the next day. One report I read said his nose was broken and he had to have stitches in the back of his head.

The lead homicide investigator in the shooting of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin recommended that neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman be charged with manslaughter the night of the shooting, multiple sources told ABC News.

But Sanford, Fla., Investigator Chris Serino was instructed to not press charges against Zimmerman because the state attorney's office headed by Norman Wolfinger determined there wasn't enough evidence to lead to a conviction, the sources told ABC News.

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Most of the time, they don't want to file charges if they can't be assured of a conviction. It wastes time and taxpayer dollars.

It's also the whole "double jeopardy" thing. You can't be charged with the same charge twice, so if they charge you without enough evidence and you get acquitted then a week later and something that absolutely would hang you comes out... it'd suck pretty bad.

Eye witness and evidence to him slamming Zimmerman's head into the concrete is evidence enough so far.

No medical attention requested, despite those "horrible injuries"; and was Martin coming towards him, or "attacking" from the back..............................

According to some of the eyewitnesses, Zimmerman was crying after the shooting. It's clear he was upset. If his injuries weren't life threatening, it's likely he just wanted to go home. He did go for medical treatment the next day. One report I read said his nose was broken and he had to have stitches in the back of his head.

Link? I haven't seen that. All I remember were some witnesses saying something about him "straddling" the kid, a term I don't use on a regular basis so I had no clue what they were talking about until I looked it up and that he didn't seem remorseful. Weird...

Link? I haven't seen that. All I remember were some witnesses saying something about him "straddling" the kid, a term I don't use on a regular basis so I had no clue what they were talking about until I looked it up and that he didn't seem remorseful. Weird...

I'm not going to provide you with a link. I've read upteen articles about this case and I don't plan on going back and rereading each one just to satisfy your curiosity. Take my word for it, or don't, doesn't bother me one way or the other.

I'm not going to provide you with a link. I've read upteen articles about this case and I don't plan on going back and rereading each one just to satisfy your curiosity. Take my word for it, or don't, doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Not trying to be combative for the record. I honestly haven't seen anything about that...

Then you need to do some more reading. We have multiple threads that go over what the witnesses said in detail.

Then you need to do some more reading. We have multiple threads that go over what the witnesses said in detail.

I know Joe Oliver claims Zimmerman was crying after the fact, but I haven't found anything that says witnesses place him crying at the scene. Crying for help... yes.

I know Joe Oliver claims Zimmerman was crying after the fact, but I haven't found anything that says witnesses place him crying at the scene. Crying for help... yes.

Delayed emotional release is common post traumatic event and often grief / news of death situations.

All the witnesses were cowering in their houses from what I can tell.

I imagine he was pretty ramped up, he had a broken nose and he'd just killed someone, that doesn't always lead immediately to tears.

The accounts of Zimmerman's actions DIFFER; Zimmerman of course claims SELF DEFENSE, AFTER exiting his vehicle to follow the victim:

Report: Zimmerman told police teen punched him before fatal shooting - CNN.com
"Something's wrong with him," he told a 911 dispatcher, according to the contents of a call released last week. "Yep. He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands."
The teen started to run, Zimmerman said. When he said he was following the boy, the dispatcher told him, "We don't need you to do that."
Shortly afterward, neighbors began calling 911 to report an apparent altercation, then a gunshot.
The Orlando Sentinel report fills in some blanks, purportedly from Zimmerman's perspective, of what transpired in the meantime.
Zimmerman, according to the Sentinel report, later told police that he lost sight of Martin and was returning to his SUV when the teen approached him. The two exchanged words, according to Zimmerman, who said Martin then punched him in the nose.

On the ground, Zimmerman said he was repeatedly punched and had his head slammed into the sidewalk, according to the Sentinel report. He began yelling, he told police.
Previously released tapes of 911 calls included neighbors saying they had heard hearing screams -- though it wasn't clear whether they came from Zimmerman or Martin.

No hand in his waistband, the victim was CARRYING something.

Delayed emotional release is common post traumatic event and often grief / news of death situations.

I'm not arguing he wasn't emotional at all. I'm saying from what I read I thought the poster claimed he was crying AT the scene and I wanted a link because I never heard anyone claim that before and yes I was curious.

Geez... for people who claim SharpTONE is jumping to conclusions there's some touchy folks out here.:D

The accounts of Zimmerman's actions DIFFER; Zimmerman of course claims SELF DEFENSE, AFTER exiting his vehicle to follow the victim:

Report: Zimmerman told police teen punched him before fatal shooting - CNN.com
"Something's wrong with him," he told a 911 dispatcher, according to the contents of a call released last week. "Yep. He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands."
The teen started to run, Zimmerman said. When he said he was following the boy, the dispatcher told him, "We don't need you to do that."
Shortly afterward, neighbors began calling 911 to report an apparent altercation, then a gunshot.
The Orlando Sentinel report fills in some blanks, purportedly from Zimmerman's perspective, of what transpired in the meantime.
Zimmerman, according to the Sentinel report, later told police that he lost sight of Martin and was returning to his SUV when the teen approached him. The two exchanged words, according to Zimmerman, who said Martin then punched him in the nose.

On the ground, Zimmerman said he was repeatedly punched and had his head slammed into the sidewalk, according to the Sentinel report. He began yelling, he told police.
Previously released tapes of 911 calls included neighbors saying they had heard hearing screams -- though it wasn't clear whether they came from Zimmerman or Martin.

No hand in his waistband, the victim was CARRYING something.

You left out the part where he lost the kid and started back towards his car.

Imagine that.

My feelings are that this Zimmerman guy is "responsible" for the death of this child.......he was told "not" to pursue him but did it anyway, with a gun".....what would "you" do if you were followed and accosted by a 200 lb stranger??? try to protect yourself?? I'm sure you would......they need to arrest him and let a jury of his peers decide......

He didn't do it anyway. He stopped and went back to his car.
The kid approached HIM first, then when Zimmerman got out of his car and moved to meet him, the kid ran. Zimmerman followed him for a few moments, then the 911 operator told him not to, and he lost him and returned to his car.

The kid approached him from behind, hit him in the face, then jumped on him and started bashing his head on the concrete while Zimmerman screamed for help, repeatedly. When nobody came to help, he shot the kid.

You need to read the material before making an ass of yourself.

My feelings are that this Zimmerman guy is "responsible" for the death of this child.......he was told "not" to pursue him but did it anyway, with a gun".....what would "you" do if you were followed and accosted by a 200 lb stranger??? try to protect yourself?? I'm sure you would......they need to arrest him and let a jury of his peers decide......

They need to gather significant evidence. They have none at this time. They really have nothing on him. It's "he said, he said" and one of the he saids are dead. No case.

No arrest. Our feelings don't really matter.

He didn't do it anyway. He stopped and went back to his car.
The kid approached HIM first, then when Zimmerman got out of his car and moved to meet him, the kid ran. Zimmerman followed him for a few moments, then the 911 operator told him not to, and he lost him and returned to his car.

The kid approached him from behind, hit him in the face, then jumped on him and started bashing his head on the concrete while Zimmerman screamed for help, repeatedly. When nobody came to help, he shot the kid.

You need to read the material before making an ass of yourself.

...according to Zimmerman.:D

Disclaimer.

Forum List

Back