New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Then you need to do some more reading. We have multiple threads that go over what the witnesses said in detail.

I know Joe Oliver claims Zimmerman was crying after the fact, but I haven't found anything that says witnesses place him crying at the scene. Crying for help... yes.
Certainly nothing to that effect in the police report.

The teenager was shot in the chest, AFTER he attacked Zimmerman from the back, and all this occurred AFTER Martin got off the phone?

confirmed by the autopsy and witness accounts, as well as the girlfriend's statements.

I'm sorry, it must make you sad that you can't create a racial divide. Maybe next time.

I didn't know the AUTOPSY of Trayvon Martin had been released; I STILL think it was Zimmerman wanting to be a cop, more than race..............................

THANKS one more question where was he staying at is there any information on that?

Apparently he was staying with his father's girlfriend....

I was looking for an address or location.

The closest I've seen is that it was approximately 70 yards from where his body was found. His father did a walk through and showed the spot where he was told his son lay after being shot. (I'm not good at guessing distance, but it appeared to me to be closer than 70 yards) He then pointed toward the end of the row of townhouses and indicated that was where he was headed. You can get the addresses of the townhouses on either side of the courtyard where this took place and get an estimate of where the g/f's apartment is ... but I don't know that you can get an exact address.

I didn't know the AUTOPSY of Trayvon Martin had been released; I STILL think it was Zimmerman wanting to be a cop, more than race..............................

anyone who would call police over a kid doing wheelies on a bike ...

There was a time when I would call the cops over anything. The cops told me to do so themselves. Didn't matter your reason for calling, the areas that got the most calls, would get the most patrols.

Yeah, I called cause some dumb kids yelled at me out the car window as they drove by, a stupid reason, but whatever it takes to get the cops in the neighborhood. We've had a lot less crime since I started doing that.

I would be very interested in seeing that autopsy. I would like to know where he was shot, the angle of the shot, his height & weight & a toxicology report. In the picture below his shoulders are wider than the car seat. It looks like he was a solid tough dude.

trayvon.jpg

Then you need to do some more reading. We have multiple threads that go over what the witnesses said in detail.

I know Joe Oliver claims Zimmerman was crying after the fact, but I haven't found anything that says witnesses place him crying at the scene. Crying for help... yes.
I'd be crying, too. Not just because of a natural reaction to the adrenaline rush, but also because I'd be scared shitless that I'd get the death penalty.

Apparently he was staying with his father's girlfriend....

The closest I've seen is that it was approximately 70 yards from where his body was found. His father did a walk through and showed the spot where he was told his son lay after being shot. (I'm not good at guessing distance, but it appeared to me to be closer than 70 yards) He then pointed toward the end of the row of townhouses and indicated that was where he was headed. You can get the addresses of the townhouses on either side of the courtyard where this took place and get an estimate of where the g/f's apartment is ... but I don't know that you can get an exact address.

Didn't his father say he went to the store during the half of a ball game?

I haven't heard the father say that. I've seen some of the media report it.

I haven't heard the father say that. I've seen some of the media report it.

Thats what I mean wasn't it reported that way?

I'd be crying, too. Not just because of a natural reaction to the adrenaline rush, but also because I'd be scared shitless that I'd get the death penalty.
I'd be scared shitless to step outside and be trampled to death by 30,000 Jew Liars with a "deal" !

confirmed by the autopsy and witness accounts, as well as the girlfriend's statements.

I'm sorry, it must make you sad that you can't create a racial divide. Maybe next time.

It hasn't been released to the public. I'm going by what the prosecutors said.

This all could have been prevented if someone who heard the commotion would have rolled a basketball down the street.

Or if one of the people who called 911 had made an effort to help.

They were scared. That right there should tell you something.

Forum List

Back