New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

This all could have been prevented if someone who heard the commotion would have rolled a basketball down the street.

Or if one of the people who called 911 had made an effort to help.

They were scared. That right there should tell you something.

That one women that said she was hiding upstairs I don't hit women but I just wanted to slap the shit out of her for talking the way she did.:badgrin:

Sounds like this tough ass prosecutor is having a tough time building a case against Zimmerman.
Corey, a veteran prosecutor known for her zealous defense of victims rights was hand-picked by Florida Gov. Rick Scott for the job. But she faces other challenges in the case.

While in life Trayvon Martin was barely 17, when it comes to justifiable homicide his size -- about 6-foot-3 and 150 pounds -- makes him an adult in death. Zimmerman, 28, is 5-foot-9 and weighs well over 200 pounds...

Corey's team is now reinvestigating a case that the Sanford Police Department is accused of bungling... There is tremendous pressure from local and state authorities for an arrest.

Corey said parts of the investigation might only take a few more days to complete but charges, if they ever come, could be weeks away.

Well the "Black Foot Soldier" "No Limit Nigga" links straight to the "New Black Panthers". This certainly explains why the why New Black Panthers put out a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head & why that New Black Panther leader is now in custody. This case has opened up a whole can of worms.

Well the "Black Foot Soldier" "No Limit Nigga" links straight to the "New Black Panthers". This certainly explains why the why New Black Panthers put out a $10,000 bounty on Zimmerman's head & why that New Black Panther leader is now in custody. This case has opened up a whole can of worms.

custody?

custody?

Yes - They arrested the New Black Panther that put out the hit on Zimmerman. They are holding him on a weapons charge. His bond is ironically $10,000.

Martins Facebook picture shows a tattoo on his left arm. I wonder if it is gang related?

trayvon_20120326094753_320_240.JPG

custody?

Yes - They arrested the New Black Panther that put out the hit on Zimmerman. They are holding him on a weapons charge. His bond is ironically $10,000.

Martins Facebook picture shows a tattoo on his left arm. I wonder if it is gang related?

Lots of states don't allow minors (<18) to get tattoos without parental consent.

With a crime rate of 69 per one thousand residents, Sanford has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 14. Within Florida, more than 94% of the communities have a lower crime rate than Sanford.

Sanford crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

Sanford neighborhood watch handbook:

What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.

(emphasis theirs)

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/NWProgramHandbook.pdf

What happens when the person you report becomes the aggressor and attacks you? Is there any information in your handy dandy manual?

It's the Sanford Police Department's handy dandy manual ... and Zimmerman wouldn't have been attacked had he heeded that advice.

Lots of states don't allow minors (<18) to get tattoos without parental consent.
Those Tattoos could have been made by one of Trayvons gang member friends. Some of the best Tattoo artist come out of prison.

Sanford neighborhood watch handbook:

What you will not do is get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehension of any suspicious persons. This is the job of the law enforcement agency.

(emphasis theirs)

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/NWProgramHandbook.pdf

What happens when the person you report becomes the aggressor and attacks you? Is there any information in your handy dandy manual?

It's the Sanford Police Department's handy dandy manual ... and Zimmerman wouldn't have been attacked had he heeded that advice.

Zimmerman reported what he saw followed the person until the dispatcher advised him not too. Sanford has one of the highest crime rates in America I would want to know where a stranger was going if I lived there and he was in the area I lived in.

Zimmerman reported what he saw followed the person until the dispatcher advised him not too. Sanford has one of the highest crime rates in America I would want to know where a stranger was going if I lived there and he was in the area I lived in.

Reports said there had been a "rash" of burglaries in the complex. 8 (or 9) burglaries in a little more than a year is one of the highest rates in America?

When he made that call, he was at the clubhouse area. He also told the dispatcher he'd meet the officers near the mailboxes, which is at the entrance to the complex, near the clubhouse as well. Sure, he said "ok" when the dispatcher told him not to follow, but he didn't heed that advice as the incident didn't happen there, but about 2/10 of a mile away, off street, in the middle of a grassy courtyard bisecting two long rows of apartment buildings.

Last edited:

Reports said there had been a "rash" of burglaries in the complex. 8 (or 9) burglaries in a little more than a year is one of the highest rates in America?

When he made that call, he was at the clubhouse area. He also told the dispatcher he'd meet the officers near the mailboxes, which is at the entrance to the complex, near the clubhouse as well. Sure, he said "ok" when the dispatcher told him not to follow, but he didn't heed that advice as the incident didn't happen there, but about 2/10 of a mile away, off street, in the middle of a grassy courtyard bisecting two long rows of apartment buildings.
Hardly
BURGLARY 871
THEFT 2,286
MOTOR VEHICLE THEFT 210
Sanford crime rates and statistics - NeighborhoodScout

I'd be crying, too. Not just because of a natural reaction to the adrenaline rush, but also because I'd be scared shitless that I'd get the death penalty.

No lynch mobs had formed, Rati.

The worst LEGAL penalty would be manslaughter. I don't think Zimmerman knew of the special circumstance of "being white while in America," that you demand death for.

Forum List

Back