New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

This case is very disturbing...

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Al Sharpton stirring up racist hatred, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

I am shocked at where we are going as a nation.

WHERE ARE YOU OBAMA...????? WHERE ARE YOU ERIC HOLDER?????

YOU FUCKING BASTATRDS!!!!!​

Always remember Janet and him were the best of friends and had no problem killing all those children.

You always have to remember this. Janet conspired to kill American children without a lick of a worry. She planned it. She executed it.

She murdered over 70. And now this evil man that was her right hand man is AG.

Reno should be prosecuted for murder.

That's a bitch from hell. She killed 70+ on American soil.

Last edited:
If i was Trayvon and i was being confronted and followed by thug Zimmerman, i would have reacted the same way. He was chased down. He had to turn and "stand his ground". But, for Zimmerman, this situation would have never happened. Trayvon was not engaged in committing a crime. Zimmerman was a Nutjob itching to shoot his loaded gun. If your neighborhood is that freakin' dangerous, why not move instead of spending your days walking around with a loaded gun. Zimmerman had NO RIGHT to question Trayvon. Who the hell is he? If he came over to me and started questioning me i would tell him where to go. Trayvon had no obligation to answer that idiot or tell him his business. And if he punched first, Zimmerman deserved it but he had no right to fire a bullet into this kid's chest. And, this kid was a MINOR, legally still a child. Idiot Zimmerman gunned down an unarmed child. Those of you who aren't outraged by that are nuts.

You are going on what truth?
You're going on bullshit girl. You have no truth here.

Show me truth. Show me anything except you popping off. What are you on?

Always remember Janet and him were the best of friends and had no problem killing all those children.

You always have to remember this. Janet conspired to kill American children without a lick of a worry. She planned it. She executed it.

She murdered over 70. And now this evil man that was her right hand man is AG.

Reno should be prosecuted for murder.

That's a bitch from hell. She killed 70+ on American soil.

That is why Obama signed the NDAA bill into law. The heat was on the AG due to unconstitutional killing by the ATF, FBI, AG & Whitehouse.

Face it! - Any of us can now be executed at the whim of the FBI, AG or the President.

I hope we can all agree that this is a good thing.
(CBS News) - The investigation into the killing of Trayvon Martin is essentially starting from scratch, with the new special prosecutor and a team of investigators quietly re-interviewing witnesses and examining evidence related to the unarmed teen's shooting death.

The 17-year-old Martin has been dead for a month, and George Zimmerman, his admitted killer, remains free after telling authorities he was forced to shoot Martin in self-defense.

The Sanford Police Department's lead investigator initially pursued manslaughter charges against Zimmerman, but was told by the state attorney that there wasn't enough evidence.

Trayvon Martin killing investigation starts over - CBS News

And if it leads to the same results, will you accept that or will you still call for the lynching of a Latino? See you and all the Martin supports want blood not justice!

FACTS:
(1) Martin is 6'3, 17 yrs old and a football player. Hardly the tiny helpless kid the media is portraying him as. In fact the 5'8 Zimmerman had to look up to him. Martin had 7 inches on Zimmerman!
(2) People say his crime was walking while black. Really he was walking while be very tall. Regardless of what people say, his height had a lot to do with the suspicion. Tall and/or large people are always viewed more suspicious, because their physicality is more threatening. Precisely why women are see as less suspicious!
(3) The community of the incident was a MIXED community. There are white, latino and black families living in the complex!
(4) The neighborhood watch was set up (as it is in many neighborhoods) because of an increase in burgaries in the complex. Many communities have a neighborhood watch ENCOURAGED by the police, because the police can't be everywhere.
(5) The community Martin entered is a GATED COMMUNITY. So any stranger would be suspicious.
(6) Wearing a hoody doesn't make a you a thug, but it raises a reasonable suspicions regardless of what liberals say they would view a hooded stranger in their community at night in the same way!
(7) Zimmerman first response was to call 911 and he did. He did it as pursuing Martin.
(8) When the 911 operator told him not to pursue Martin, he said OK and ended pursuit and headed back to his car. At that point a pissed off Martin PURSUED Zimmerman to his car.
(9) At his car, Martin and Zimmerman had words and Martin punched Zimmerman, BREAKING HIS NOSE. Martin got on top of Zimmerman smashing his head against the CEMENT. Police reports stated, Zimmerman had a broken nose, ripped cloths. grass stains on his back (meaning he was fighting off his back) and blood gushing from his head (consistent with his getting bashed onto concrete).
(10) The EYE WITNESS stated he heard cries of help FROM ZIMMERMAN and saw Martin on top of Zimmerman. He called 911.
(11) Then Zimmerman shot Martin which, like it or not, was lawful under the 'Stand Your Ground' statute.
(12) After the guy shots other eye witnesses came to the scene and saw a crying Zimmerman holding Martin and telling them to call for an ambudance!
(13) The tapes that people keep concentrating on are ambigious to what was said. CNN bumped dissected it greatly with a lot of technology. You can't for certain hear what is said, although it does sound like fucking coon, that is HIGHLY debatable and not even close to certain!

FACTS ON ZIMMERMAN:
(1) He had runs in with the police in the past, but so did Martin and many others of us.
(2) He is LATINO!
(3) He has black friends immediately coming to his defense, disputing the claim of racism
(4) He tutors black children
(5) He is hardly a thug the media pictures portray him as!

FACTS ON MARTIN:
(1) 6'3, 17 yrs old and a football player. Not a small kid
(2) Had run in with authority figures, in fact at the time he was on suspension from school
(3) He didn't have a criminal record and from all reports was not a thug or gangbanger.

They have put a bounty out on that poor man, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

Spike Lee posts the wrong address for Zimmerman, and not a word from DOJ or Obama...

I'm with you.

Funniest thing is why can't they shoot straight. They have to do this whole dance to kill someone.

I grew up "aim hold steady and shoot". Real simple. Now I'm a small woman the recoil always puts me on my ass. I can still aim for a 12 point. And still make it out of the woods despite that bloody squirrel barking at me.

No.:doubt:

The linked source didn't give any specifics on how exactly Trayvon's twitter account is in anyway linked to a black separatist organization.

Trayvon had white friends. At least as far as there were white people that were among the 30 to 40 high school youth that wrote him "I love you and miss you" messages on his page after his death.

Zimmerman was not white. He was Hispanic. If Trayvon didn't like whites, that'd have nothing to do with this case anyway.

BTW, I HOPE that website you posted isn't where you get your "insight" on current events...

Where are the sorry ass BASTARDS?

Someone had asked about burglaries in that complex, since reports were that there had been a "rash" of them prior to Zimmerman calling police about Martin.

I don't think 8 or 9 in 13 months constitutes a "rash".

What about around that complex as you put it?

The linked source didn't give any specifics on how exactly Trayvon's twitter account is in anyway linked to a black separatist organization.

Trayvon had white friends. At least as far as there were white people that were among the 30 to 40 high school youth that wrote him "I love you and miss you" messages on his page after his death.

Zimmerman was not white. He was Hispanic. If Trayvon didn't like whites, that'd have nothing to do with this case anyway.

BTW, I HOPE that website you posted isn't where you get your "insight" on current events...
taking lesson from Ravi?

:eusa_shifty:

so was Trayvon using black racist gangsta talk online no-limit-nigga?

Last edited:
Someone had asked about burglaries in that complex, since reports were that there had been a "rash" of them prior to Zimmerman calling police about Martin.

I don't think 8 or 9 in 13 months constitutes a "rash".
From the satellite view of the neighborhood, it doesn't look all that big - maybe 200 homes?

That seems like a lot of burglaries to me. And, maybe there was other crime, too?

Dunno.

It's all relative, though.

True. If it were my neighborhood, I'd think 8 in a year would be a lot, but that's not what I imagined when the reports called it a "rash" :)

Zimmerman should sue the family for medical expenses for the broken nose !

The little angel was ( off school ) suspended ? For marijuana

taking lesson from Ravi?

:eusa_shifty:

so was Trayvon using black racist gangsta talk online no-limit-nigga?

The site shows the victim in front of a placard with "kill whitey" on it AND a picture of someone dead who appears to be Caucasian. Weak at BEST.

Another day goes by and another day of freedom for Zimmerman. One can drw several conclusions from this fact but one thing one cannot logically draw is that it's a clear cut case of murder and that the Sanford Police was not racist or incompetant because they don't have Zimmerman in jail.

The site shows the victim in front of a placard with "kill whitey" on it AND a picture of someone dead who appears to be Caucasian. Weak at BEST.

Come on, that site has ZERO credibility. Did you read their disclaimer?

{About cardinalangel
What Shittycop is all about is NOT exposing police brutality - but encouraging police brutality. As with other blog service providers - such as Wordpress - Shittycop makes grand headlines and then in fine print calls for violence against police & urination during their funerals. Clearly well beyond "inappropriate" into the "hateful" and "threatening" level.}

Come on, that site has ZERO credibility. Did you read their disclaimer?

{About cardinalangel
What Shittycop is all about is NOT exposing police brutality - but encouraging police brutality. As with other blog service providers - such as Wordpress - Shittycop makes grand headlines and then in fine print calls for violence against police & urination during their funerals. Clearly well beyond "inappropriate" into the "hateful" and "threatening" level.}

the site has no credibility because it hates police?

Trayvon Martin “Florida Black Foot Soldier Link” ESTABLISHED! “No Limit Nigga’ Lingo is Popular Florida Black Foot Soldier Slang for “Black On White (BOW) Crime:” Had Teen Embraced Anti White Black Thug Culture & D

was Trayvon using the screen name mentioned below...

What could be even more alarming than this? I’ve just learned that the youth’s “no limit nigga” lingo -lingo that was found on his Twitter account – is actually POPULAR slang used by the Florida Black Foot Soldiers when they are talking about what they call “black on white (BOW) reparations protests.’ References are even found on their Website!

For those of you who don’t know, Black Foot Soldier BOW reparations protests are actully black on white robberies. They use lingo like this to mask their support of their support of crime and violence against whites for any reaso

----------------------------------------------------------
nationalblackfootsoldiernetwork

what they say about the African American reporter who suck up for Zimmerman
"Any black man willing to stand beside and speak up for this wanna be blonde haired and blue eyed white devil in the face of all the evidence against him should be treated like a white devil too. Orange County Soldiers should remember that anytime they see Joe Oliver, that he is a white devil and should be treated like one." Orange County Black Foot Soldier Julius Perry says.

the site has no credibility because it hates police?

Like Westboro Baptist, they call for defiling funerals.

It's not a credible source.
when westboro mentions a funeral taking place somewhere, is it a lie?

credible source for what? what is it that they say that is not true? did Trayvon use that screen name and did he post anti-white stuff?

is the info on the web site untrue about BOW black on white crime subculture?

seriously. please try to explain. btw I detest all these sites, but free speech, ya know?

Last edited:
Treyvon Martin Grew Up to be a Big Tall & Strong Football Player.

120328030503-ac-kth-trayvon-martin-photos-00004308-story-top.jpg

Forum List

Back