New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Actually, they have evidence, and witnesses. And it all supports Zimmerman's account.

My feelings are that this Zimmerman guy is "responsible" for the death of this child.......he was told "not" to pursue him but did it anyway, with a gun".....what would "you" do if you were followed and accosted by a 200 lb stranger??? try to protect yourself?? I'm sure you would......they need to arrest him and let a jury of his peers decide......

:cuckoo: What a wacko :cuckoo: Your feelings are irrelevant :cuckoo: Judgment without facts or evidence is stupid :cuckoo:

It is best to not try the case without sufficient evidence. If the prosecutor loses then Zimmerman goes free forever even if rock solid damming evidence comes in proving that Zimmerman targeted, attacked & killed Martin for walking while black. Zimmerman can't be tried twice for the same crime (Double Jeopardy). The rush to judgment is stupid if you truly want justice.

My feelings are that this Zimmerman guy is "responsible" for the death of this child.......he was told "not" to pursue him but did it anyway, with a gun".....what would "you" do if you were followed and accosted by a 200 lb stranger??? try to protect yourself?? I'm sure you would......they need to arrest him and let a jury of his peers decide......

What exactly do you base your feelings on to come up with you conclusion?

Link? I haven't seen that. All I remember were some witnesses saying something about him "straddling" the kid, a term I don't use on a regular basis so I had no clue what they were talking about until I looked it up and that he didn't seem remorseful. Weird...

I'm not going to provide you with a link. I've read upteen articles about this case and I don't plan on going back and rereading each one just to satisfy your curiosity. Take my word for it, or don't, doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Not trying to be combative for the record. I honestly haven't seen anything about that...
I have heard the 911 call of a person in the back ground hollering for help. It doesn't sound like teen age black male hollering.

What exactly do you base your feelings on to come up with you conclusion?

Common sense.

Which means, no common sense atall...but *feelings* which are filtered through her own bias.

I.e., "willful ignorance".

Yeah, what's up with that? The New Black Panthers offering a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman? Is that even legal?

It's murder for hire.

I wonder if Eric Holder is planning to get the reward for himself?

I hope and I pray that no one will try to take the law into their own hands and do any harm to Zimmerman.

The law should be enforced by people trained and equipped to enforce it properly. Not by the masses. I think this case itself is a clear example of why.
Interesting, this, no?
A New Black Panther Party leader who announced a $10,000 reward for the capture of the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin was arrested Monday outside Atlanta for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, DeKalb County Sheriff’s office said.

Hashim Nzinga, 49, was in possession of an FN Herstal 5.7x28 handgun that he allegedly sold to the Stone Mountain Pawn Shop on March 5 in DeKalb County, Sgt. Adrion Bell, the public information officer, told FoxNews.com.

Read more: Black Panther Leader Offering Reward For Capture Of Trayvon Martin Shooter Arrested On Charges He's Felon Who Had A Firearm | Fox News

I believe Zimmerman set this up to play out just as it did, only he did not know Trayvon was on the phone and she was a witness. The best witness. Trayvon beating his ass only means he stood his ground when he felt threatened by a man twice his size and he fought for his life. I believe he provoked Trayvon to hit him so he could shoot him and claim self defense. Pigs don't fly.

Yes well you're a certified loony, and the prosecutors and the FBI don't agree with you.

Get thee to the conspiracy theories forum..

I'm not going to provide you with a link. I've read upteen articles about this case and I don't plan on going back and rereading each one just to satisfy your curiosity. Take my word for it, or don't, doesn't bother me one way or the other.

Not trying to be combative for the record. I honestly haven't seen anything about that...
I have heard the 911 call of a person in the back ground hollering for help. It doesn't sound like teen age black male hollering.

NO it was Zimmerman hollering like a sissy to bring attention so he could shoot him and claim self defense. Don't put nothing past Zimmerman. IF he had identified himself this may not have happened. He first comment was confrontive.

It's murder for hire.

I wonder if Eric Holder is planning to get the reward for himself?

I hope and I pray that no one will try to take the law into their own hands and do any harm to Zimmerman.

The law should be enforced by people trained and equipped to enforce it properly. Not by the masses. I think this case itself is a clear example of why.
Interesting, this, no?
A New Black Panther Party leader who announced a $10,000 reward for the capture of the neighborhood watchman who shot and killed Florida teen Trayvon Martin was arrested Monday outside Atlanta for possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, DeKalb County Sheriff’s office said.

Hashim Nzinga, 49, was in possession of an FN Herstal 5.7x28 handgun that he allegedly sold to the Stone Mountain Pawn Shop on March 5 in DeKalb County, Sgt. Adrion Bell, the public information officer, told FoxNews.com.

Read more: Black Panther Leader Offering Reward For Capture Of Trayvon Martin Shooter Arrested On Charges He's Felon Who Had A Firearm | Fox News

Yeah.. the guys an idiot, a thug, and a criminal. He and his racist buddies ought to be locked away for this.

He didn't do it anyway. He stopped and went back to his car.
The kid approached HIM first, then when Zimmerman got out of his car and moved to meet him, the kid ran. Zimmerman followed him for a few moments, then the 911 operator told him not to, and he lost him and returned to his car.

The kid approached him from behind, hit him in the face, then jumped on him and started bashing his head on the concrete while Zimmerman screamed for help, repeatedly. When nobody came to help, he shot the kid.

You need to read the material before making an ass of yourself.

The teenager was shot in the chest, AFTER he attacked Zimmerman from the back, and all this occurred AFTER Martin got off the phone?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiJ4k5QPNs"]New Black Panthers offer reward for capture of George Zimmerman[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LuQT5n-FbQ&feature=related"]New Black Panther out for Zimmerman[/ame]

He didn't do it anyway. He stopped and went back to his car.
The kid approached HIM first, then when Zimmerman got out of his car and moved to meet him, the kid ran. Zimmerman followed him for a few moments, then the 911 operator told him not to, and he lost him and returned to his car.

The kid approached him from behind, hit him in the face, then jumped on him and started bashing his head on the concrete while Zimmerman screamed for help, repeatedly. When nobody came to help, he shot the kid.

You need to read the material before making an ass of yourself.

The teenager was shot in the chest, AFTER he attacked Zimmerman from the back, and all this occurred AFTER Martin got off the phone?

confirmed by the autopsy and witness accounts, as well as the girlfriend's statements.

I'm sorry, it must make you sad that you can't create a racial divide. Maybe next time.

Forum List

Back