New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

What report? The police report doesn't state that Zimmerman was hit from behind. It was reported in the media (by his friends? father? ) but now the story is they had a verbal altercation and Trayvon punched Zimmerman in the nose.

Ugh. Geez... for all we know I punched Zimmerman in the nose and then I turned around and shot Trayvon.

Dude I must say that one picture is deceptive, not to many convenient stores give receipts unless you ask for them. I have left many stores without taking a receipt from the cashier.

True - But it seems the Left Wing Media & Obama were engaged in painting a more deceptive image.

President Obama & his lying band of media whores are trying to paint the image of an evil racist KKK grand wizard trying to tie a noose around Obama's young black son's neck & wound up shooting the innocent child in the back as he was trying to escape. And please vote for Obama to right this horrible injustice.

That particular picture you've shown of Trayvon Martin is not actually the Trayvon Martin that lived in Miami, Florida.

I found that out personally. There are other negative pictures of Trayvon that are actually him (he wasn't exactly the brightest of the bright when it came to posting things on facebook, neither are his friends), this one isn't. It's another Trayvon Martin that spells his name the exact same way that lives in Savannah, Georgia.

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

Trayvon Martin of Florida's page may have been deleted.

Last I checked his fb name was Trayvon Slimm Martin.
Everybody is so ready to try to discredit everyone. Let's stick with the case at hand.
I can't tell if the twitter account is really his either. But judging from his "twit pics" whoever this is doesn't appear very scary.

Twitpic / NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

True - But it seems the Left Wing Media & Obama were engaged in painting a more deceptive image.

President Obama & his lying band of media whores are trying to paint the image of an evil racist KKK grand wizard trying to tie a noose around Obama's young black son's neck & wound up shooting the innocent child in the back as he was trying to escape. And please vote for Obama to right this horrible injustice.

That particular picture you've shown of Trayvon Martin is not actually the Trayvon Martin that lived in Miami, Florida.

I found that out personally. There are other negative pictures of Trayvon that are actually him (he wasn't exactly the brightest of the bright when it came to posting things on facebook, neither are his friends), this one isn't. It's another Trayvon Martin that spells his name the exact same way that lives in Savannah, Georgia.

Everybody is so ready to try to discredit everyone. Let's stick with the case at hand.
I can't tell if the twitter account is really his either. But judging from his "twit pics" whoever this is doesn't appear very scary.

Twitpic / NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

The actual twitter account... I think was deleted. I'm not sure when. I saw his facebook page before it got deleted (I'm guessing it got deleted because I can't find it anymore) there were some things on their I cringed looking at.

The kid DID smoke. He has some pretty stupid friends that decided to "reminisce" about the times they've had smoking. I don't know any 17 year olds that don't smoke weed though, good bad or indifferent. I saw no evidence that he was a drug dealer or that he was an avid smoker.

The kid wasn't a "thug", from what I've seen, he was just a stupid kid. Thug is on a different level.

The kid DID smoke. He has some pretty stupid friends that decided to "reminisce" about the times they've had smoking. I don't know any 17 year olds that don't smoke weed though, good bad or indifferent. I saw no evidence that he was a drug dealer or that he was an avid smoker.

The kid wasn't a "thug", from what I've seen, he was just a stupid kid. Thug is on a different level.

Tell us how to sort out the difference real quick at 0:dark30 in the rain ?

When he is coming at you with his hand in his waistband ?

Tell us how to sort out the difference real quick at 0:dark30 in the rain ?

When he is coming at you with his hand in his waistband ?

When he runs away...

Twitpic / NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

The actual twitter account... I think was deleted. I'm not sure when. I saw his facebook page before it got deleted (I'm guessing it got deleted because I can't find it anymore) there were some things on their I cringed looking at.

Yeah, I read some of the tweets that were republished and they just sounded like stupid teenager bullshit, not anything sinister. So I'm having a hard time figuring out why some people are using it to "prove" what a "thug" he was....and I have to say, I am REALLY glad that twitter and facebook didn't exist when I was a teen, lol, it could all come back to haunt me now.

Twitpic / NO_LIMIT_NIGGA

Yeah, I read some of the tweets that were republished and they just sounded like stupid teenager bullshit, not anything sinister. So I'm having a hard time figuring out why some people are using it to "prove" what a "thug" he was....and I have to say, I am REALLY glad that twitter and facebook didn't exist when I was a teen, lol, it could all come back to haunt me now.

I read this blog today that had pictures of alleged tweets from @NO_LIMIT_NIGGA.

This gave me a good laugh:
"It should be noted that neither Twitter nor the Martin family has confirmed that these tweets belong to Trayvon Martin. It is also possible that the Tweets have been photoshopped or otherwise tampered with, seeing as there are some obvious stylistic differences that exist, even among some of the Tweets on the Caller’s site (for instance, some are spelled more accurately than others)." :lol::lol:

At least they're honest enough to have a disclaimer.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/is-this-trayvon-martins-twitter-account/

Last edited:
So I'm having a hard time figuring out why some people are using it to "prove" what a "thug" he was

Eye witness and evidence to him slamming Zimmerman's head into the concrete is evidence enough so far.

No medical attention requested, despite those "horrible injuries"; and was Martin coming towards him, or "attacking" from the back..............................

So I'm having a hard time figuring out why some people are using it to "prove" what a "thug" he was

Eye witness and evidence to him slamming Zimmerman's head into the concrete is evidence enough so far.

No medical attention requested, despite those "horrible injuries"; and was Martin coming towards him, or "attacking" from the back..............................

Actually he received medical attention the next day for his broken nose.

Much like a car accident.... the adrenaline spike ....then the adrenaline dump and later comes full injury realization / appreciation. This is a known, common and irrefutable medical condition.

The way the law is worded he doesn't get protection in light of the 911 call. If you feel I'm wrong quote the section of the law directly that disproves me please.
No protection because a 911 operator suggested he not follow? Please clarify if that's what you mean.

No protection because the law does not protect those who seek out an intiate contact.

There may be other laws that will legally protect zimmerman's actions but the stand your ground law's language does not protect his actions.

I've already explained this to you Si ;)
Sure you've explained it to me, but you haven't shown me the actual law that says that an initiation of contact exempts someone.

The laws has to say that. It doesn't. It doesn't even imply that. Not even close.

eye witness and evidence to him slamming zimmerman's head into the concrete is evidence enough so far.

no medical attention requested, despite those "horrible injuries"; and was martin coming towards him, or "attacking" from the back..............................

actually he received medical attention the next day for his broken nose.

Much like a car accident.... The adrenaline spike ....then the adrenaline dump and later comes full injury realization / appreciation. This is a known, common and irrefutable medical condition.

as is death.

What report? The police report doesn't state that Zimmerman was hit from behind. It was reported in the media (by his friends? father? ) but now the story is they had a verbal altercation and Trayvon punched Zimmerman in the nose.

Ugh. Geez... for all we know I punched Zimmerman in the nose and then I turned around and shot Trayvon.

You shouldna oughta done that. :eusa_snooty: :nono:

Forum List

Back