New WSJ/NBC poll - Donald losing more ground

2016 called - And they want your screen grab back :)
2016 called...which one is you, Drwhine?

crying-liberals-hil-my-favorite-part-of-the-2016-elections-6512771.png

3A31FE8500000578-3918838-image-a-148_1478671761669.jpg

c62d24835b1bb299a335bd8d029ff2f1.jpg

That never gets old. :)

Indeependent, post: 19756770
Oh, we did indeed check the names...on the index cards.

Your original bs story was that they did not show ID and you told them to vamoose.

So now you say you did check the names despite your earlier fact that they didn't show IDs. Lying has a way to catch up with liars.

So now you say you checked the names. So what did you find?

Did the names match the registered voter list?

No? Then they didn't vote?

Or.

Did the names match?

Yes? Then you had to let them vote and you have no clue or proof that they voted illegally.

Your premise is that your story proves that illegals vote.

That is impossible to be true in your own words.

Your story is so full of shit because it suggests a Dem operative would spend his time and money paying a bus load of non citizens and handing them fictitious names and addresses on index cards but forgetting to teach them to memorize the names, just so, to at most, have them walk up to a poll worker like you and be turned away.

Or the names matched and you lie that you didn't let them vote because they didn't show ID.

And you want us to believe that undocumented people would risk doing something so stupid as holding up an index card at a polling place without knowing or caring what is written on the cards.

Have you no shame to keep telling a story that is obviously nothing but a fake reality trumpian lie.

Last edited:
Indeependent, post: 19756821
If you’re in your 20s and 30s and being bused in by the Dem in his $1000.00 suit and you’re carrying a card that contains a name and address that you don’t even know in your own language, you know damn well you’re not the person on the voting role.

So the names and addresses on the cards matched names and addresses on the voting role? That is what you checked for a bus load of non-English speaking persons?

Did like twenty to forty of them fumbling that index card in hand stand in line watching you tell those in front to vamoose, and then walk up to you and be told to vamoose and on and on and on until the last one was stopped by your courageous and patriotic white man's stand?

Just trying to picture what a spectacle your bullshit story would have looked like had it happened.

Indeependent, post: 19756821
If you’re in your 20s and 30s and being bused in by the Dem in his $1000.00 suit and you’re carrying a card that contains a name and address that you don’t even know in your own language, you know damn well you’re not the person on the voting role.

So the names and addresses on the cards matched names and addresses on the voting role? That is what you checked for a bus load of non-English speaking persons?

Did like twenty to forty of them fumbling that index card in hand stand in line watching you tell those in front to vamoose, and then walk up to you and be told to vamoose and on and on and on until the last one was stopped by your courageous and patriotic white man's stand?

Just trying to picture what a spectacle your bullshit story would have looked like had it happened.
Your illiteracy is noted.
Try reading my posts with your intellect as opposed to your anger.

Indeependent, post: 19762414,
Your illiteracy is noted.

Noted by you? Mind sharing what is illiterate about my comments? Why cant you put an explanation in words? What is your problem?
In the time you have have been here you have been nothing but bitter.
You fact that you have a “D” stamped on your Left buttock shows you for the idiot you are.
Now go read all the posts because I covered the entire event including your “Late to the table” talking points.

I seriously doubt your family & fellow Trumpettes would care since you support these illegals by sending them to another polling place to vote instead of having them arrested.

How do you know they are illegal? Were they Hispanic? I know how you bigoted assfucks think.
Nice ad hominem...
A busload of Hispanics carrying index cards with a name and address on it.
They hand it to us and we hand it back and point to the bus.
The idea you never checked the names means you committed a federal crime.
Then my fellow Columbian pollster asked on them Spanish to state the name and the address in the cards and they hadn’t memorized the card.
So fuck off, Liberal cock sucker.

You still do not have the authority to deny them the vote. The correct action would be a provisional ballot. But hey, cheating in elections is a Republican thing. You don't even care Trump colluded with the Russians.

Your lies are getting really bad. There were no buses. There were no index cards. Just little old bigoted POS you.
Keep trying penis brain.
So save your Liberal bullshit for your fellow Liberal idiots.
Especially when the emotionally disturbed Dem in the $1,000.00 suit walks out with his head between his butt cheeks.
You wanna sue?
Go ahead and get your busload of Illegals deported.
You are one lying fuck. There were no buses other than some Trump fantasy. And we know how easily Trumps dupes you feeble minded Trumpettes.
Again, how many dead people actually voted?

Produce the stats or shut the fuck up. You are just making a bigger ass out of yourself by trying to save the lie you told about buses of illegals.

that's a nice assertion while your "president's" entire business is off-shored.

but okie
I actually read Financial Publications.
You obviously don’t.
It’s not to late to educate yourself.
So, in your vast readings, you are such an ignorant fuck that you don't know where Trump gets the products he & his daughter/wannabe girlfriend sells?

Really?
Trump covered all that during his campaign, dumb ass.
Covered it how? Did he deny it? How is that America First? Why were so so fucking stupid to ignore it?
Trump was honest about all of his businesses, you fucking ignoramous.
I want to know how stupid you need to be for a man who imports most of the shit he sells to promote America First & then vote for him.

Nice ad hominem...
A busload of Hispanics carrying index cards with a name and address on it.
They hand it to us and we hand it back and point to the bus.
Then my fellow Columbian pollster asked on them Spanish to state the name and the address in the cards and they hadn’t memorized the card.

You still do not have the authority to deny them the vote. The correct action would be a provisional ballot. But hey, cheating in elections is a Republican thing. You don't even care Trump colluded with the Russians.

Your lies are getting really bad. There were no buses. There were no index cards. Just little old bigoted POS you.
Keep trying penis brain.
Especially when the emotionally disturbed Dem in the $1,000.00 suit walks out with his head between his butt cheeks.
You wanna sue?
You are one lying fuck. There were no buses other than some Trump fantasy. And we know how easily Trumps dupes you feeble minded Trumpettes.

Produce the stats or shut the fuck up. You are just making a bigger ass out of yourself by trying to save the lie you told about buses of illegals.
And yet, despite your protestations, something nags you in the back of whatever little mind you have that I’m posting the truth.
Because I am posting the truth, you little Illegal loving Leftist.

Funny chit but when I was checking polling places in 2008, the local church sent a bus./ I guess they should have been declared illegal & sent away.

I have news, speaking English is NOT a requirement to vote. Just how fucking stupid are you?
Knowing your name and address is kind of importantt.
And yes, Churches do bus in people who know their names and addresses.

So being on a bus is now OK. Good to know.

If that church bus pulled up to your pretend polling place, I bet you never would have asked their addresses. Why?

Because you are a bigoted POS who should be in jail for election fraud.
Schmuck, when anyone goes to vote they ask for your name and address.
How stupid are you?

They ask my name. Not my address. I sign a book & they compare signatures.

Now, if people really did vote for dead people & when the list is checked to remove these dead people, don't you think they will find out someone voted after they were dread? So there would be statistics.

Show therm

Shpw me the millions of dead people that voted.

Lets put an end to your lying bigoted story.
They ask my name and street to make sure I’m at the correct table.

They ask my name & if it is in the book, I sign it & vote.

You obviously don’t.
So, in your vast readings, you are such an ignorant fuck that you don't know where Trump gets the products he & his daughter/wannabe girlfriend sells?

Really?
Covered it how? Did he deny it? How is that America First? Why were so so fucking stupid to ignore it?
I want to know how stupid you need to be for a man who imports most of the shit he sells to promote America First & then vote for him.
Hmmm..yet another ad hominem.
What do I import?
I don’t wear his ties.

Keep trying penis brain.
You wanna sue?

And yet, despite your protestations, something nags you in the back of whatever little mind you have that I’m posting the truth.

Trumpettes can't identify the truth. You voted for the biggest liar on the fucking planet.

Your original bs story was that they did not show ID and you told them to vamoose.

So now you say you did check the names despite your earlier fact that they didn't show IDs. Lying has a way to catch up with liars.

Or.

Did the names match?

Yes? Then you had to let them vote and you have no clue or proof that they voted illegally.

Your story is so full of shit because it suggests a Dem operative would spend his time and money paying a bus load of non citizens and handing them fictitious names and addresses on index cards but forgetting to teach them to memorize the names, just so, to at most, have them walk up to a poll worker like you and be turned away.

Or the names matched and you lie that you didn't let them vote because they didn't show ID.

And you want us to believe that undocumented people would risk doing something so stupid as holding up an index card at a polling place without knowing or caring what is written on the cards.

Have you no shame to keep telling a story that is obviously nothing but a fake reality trumpian lie.

Yep, he was busted about ten pages ago but you just closed the case.

You obviously don’t.

Really?
Trump already answered that during the campaign, dipshit. Keep up.

Knowing your name and address is kind of importantt.
And yes, Churches do bus in people who know their names and addresses.

So being on a bus is now OK. Good to know.

If that church bus pulled up to your pretend polling place, I bet you never would have asked their addresses. Why?

Because you are a bigoted POS who should be in jail for election fraud.
Schmuck, when anyone goes to vote they ask for your name and address.
How stupid are you?

They ask my name. Not my address. I sign a book & they compare signatures.

Now, if people really did vote for dead people & when the list is checked to remove these dead people, don't you think they will find out someone voted after they were dread? So there would be statistics.

Show therm

Shpw me the millions of dead people that voted.

Lets put an end to your lying bigoted story.
They ask my name and street to make sure I’m at the correct table.

They ask my name & if it is in the book, I sign it & vote.
They were asked in Spanish, retard, and couldn’t answer.

Keep trying penis brain.
You wanna sue?

Trumpettes can't identify the truth. You voted for the biggest liar on the fucking planet.
Ad hominem.

Really?
Hmmm..yet another ad hominem.
What do I import?
I don’t wear his ties.

You voted for a man who duped you into thinking he was for America First & how we need to buy shit made in America while he & his daughter/wannabe date sells imported shit.

You bought it hook, line & sinker.

Keep trying penis brain.
You wanna sue?

That would be Hussein Obama, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period.

Or.

Did the names match?

Yep, he was busted about ten pages ago but you just closed the case.
Busted?
Be specific.

Forum List

Back