New WSJ/NBC poll - Donald losing more ground

And I don’t give a flea’s ass about your post.

Truly - You are NEEDED ..

So for the Love of GOD, hoist your pathetic ass off to Kansas ...

Kris needs you to testify in court as to the busloads of illegals you turned away at polling places!! :)

meet-kris-kobach-hes-the-vice-chair-of-trumps-new-20270203.png
The Orange Cheeto is going to prison any moment now!
Yeah...he is; he really is.
Yeah...yeah.

That’s how rational you are.

Off topic and Nope - Didn't say that.

Do continue with the bus turn-away story - We LOVE Fairy tales, and the Fairies who tell them!
I'm referring to your prior post explicitly stating that you live for the truth.
Based on 99% of your insipid postings, such a posting is obviously a lie or the product of a mentally disturbed individual.
I'm betting in the mentally disturbed individual.

What are people upset about, do you suppose? I should think they'd like that Syrian bombing; the economy is still good. What's wrong?

And if you go to the poll itself - You'll not that the "strongly approve" number is 22% and "strongly disapprove" is double that at 44. Sad :)

President Trump’s job approval rating slipped 4 points in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Thirty-nine percent of respondents now approve of the job the president is doing, compared to 57 percent who disapprove.

Trump's support fell among Republicans, whites, men, independents, women and Democrats.​

Trump job approval slips 4 points to 39 percent in NBC poll

Poll: Clinton now holds 11-point national lead over Trump
These poll takes are weeding out the Russain Bots.
Riiiiight.

What are people upset about, do you suppose? I should think they'd like that Syrian bombing; the economy is still good. What's wrong?
Not enough gender nuetral restrooms, not enough illegal immigrants that can turn into Democrat voters, taxes not high enough, no movement to legalize trans-species marriage...

Mac1958, post: 1975197
He is a liar. So are you.

Since Trumpo is a liar I am not. You can't have it both ways. Either Trumpo is lying or something I said is not true. I told you what Trumpo's lies are. Why can't you tell me what mine might be

Last edited:
And if you go to the poll itself - You'll not that the "strongly approve" number is 22% and "strongly disapprove" is double that at 44. Sad :)

President Trump’s job approval rating slipped 4 points in a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Thirty-nine percent of respondents now approve of the job the president is doing, compared to 57 percent who disapprove.

Trump's support fell among Republicans, whites, men, independents, women and Democrats.​

. NBC Hates the President, so of course they will post low approval ratings. Fact: Trump is now enjoys an approval rating by the majority of Americans.

You are such an idiot

View attachment 188387

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
It is laughable that liberals think the President gets more unpopular for lowering taxes, facilitating jobs, gaining respect in the world and killing the hated Obamacare. These people are delusional.

“Trump job approval slips 4 points to 39 percent in NBC poll”

The consequence of a failed ‘administration’ put into office over the objection of a majority of Americans.
The difference was due to voters in Leftist California and NeW York. They don't represent real Americans. You sound stupid with statements like yours. It's as if you don't understand how Presidential elections are determined. But you'd have the tyranny of the majority determine who is in control.

Mac1958, post: 1975197
He is a liar. So are you.

Since Trumpo is a liar I am not. You can't have it both ways. Either Trumpo is lying or something I said is not true. I told you what Trumpo's lies are. Why can't you tell me what mine might be
Happy to. In Post 86, you said "You want me to automatically be happy with Trumpo's lies". I hadn't said that. That was a lie.

You people lie so frequently and so naturally that I'm convinced you don't even realize it.

Kinda like Trump.

You're both liars. There. I answered your question quite clearly.

Mac1958, post: 1975612
Happy to. In Post 86, you said "You want me to automatically be happy with Trumpo's lies". I hadn't said that. That was a lie.

I responded to that post explaining that you did not demand anything of Trumpo being the loser of the popular vote, yet you demanded happiness from the majority that did not vote for him. Sorry dude, you are demanding 'automatic' happiness from never Trump voters. My characterization of you partisan antics is correct. No lie.

Mac1958, post: 1975612
I responded to that post explaining that you did not demand anything of Trumpo being the loser of the popular vote, yet you demanded happiness from the majority that did not vote for him. Sorry dude, you are demanding 'automatic' happiness from never Trump voters. My characterization of you partisan antics is correct. No lie.
I voted for Hillary. I've just called Trump a liar. Multiple times. To you.

Your thought processes are so distorted by your ideology that you're just lost.

Last edited:

You are such an idiot

View attachment 188387

It is laughable that liberals think the President gets more unpopular for lowering taxes, facilitating jobs, gaining respect in the world and killing the hated Obamacare. These people are delusional.

They are delusional, it's proven his ratings are up or keep going up.

You are such an idiot

View attachment 188387

They are delusional, it's proven his ratings are up or keep going up.

No actually it hasn't. He had about a 2 to 2.5 bump in the poll averages when he was around 42.

Rasmussen aside (which has him at present 8 points higher than ten other polls) the recent trend has been down.

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

You people are hopeless :rolleyes-41: - But in case y'all thirsty ...

orange-copy.jpg

You are such an idiot

One more verse: His strongly approve number is 22 and strongly disapprove is 44.

Which group do you think is more likely to vote? :)

. NBC Hates the President, so of course they will post low approval ratings. Fact: Trump is now enjoys an approval rating by the majority of Americans.

Yes he "enjoys and approval rating" - A historically bad one

How Popular Is Donald Trump?

I work the polls; illegals vote.

Why didn't you have them arrested?
Arrest a bus full of Illegals and start a riot?
That’s above my paygrade.
We tell them to turn around and have a nice day.
And that’s in the suburbs in an area where the odds are I won’t be stabbed.

BUSLOADS full of illegals coming into vote Groucho?

:laugh2: :laughing0301::lmao:

Fake News

Fact Check: Were illegal voters bused in for Alabama election?
FALSE: Van Full of 'Illegals' Shows up to Vote Clinton at Six Polling Places
Fact check: No evidence of busing voters to New Hampshire

I hate Fox, Hannity and Rush.
Unlike you, I have real world experience.

You have Trump world experience.

Your orange buddy loves fox. You love your orange buddy. Therefore, you really must love Fox.

If you worked the poll, it was your fucking job.

If you turn away voters without just cause, you should be in jail.
If I die I can’t work the polls.
If you can't do your job, who would care?
My family and friends.
We don’t allow them to vote whereas you would.
I seriously doubt your family & fellow Trumpettes would care since you support these illegals by sending them to another polling place to vote instead of having them arrested.

How do you know they are illegal? Were they Hispanic? I know how you bigoted assfucks think.
Nice ad hominem...
A busload of Hispanics carrying index cards with a name and address on it.
They hand it to us and we hand it back and point to the bus.
The idea you never checked the names means you committed a federal crime.

Forum List

Back