new york awards blm protestors 13 million

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

there finding ways to get more free poverty money. paying terrorists. never thought i see the day. more free mansion money for them/

Last edited:
The ultimate conundrum, Jan 6th protesters set upon by D.C. police, at least three protesters murdered, destroyed little, and persecuted till today, while Antifa/BLM funded to the tune of $100 million by DSA Democrats destroyed hundreds of cities causing billions in damage are now being awarded damages for their criminal actions of arson, murder, looting and insurrection.
You have to wonder what logic is used by legislators to make these wrong sided unlawful decisions, or is it strictly ideologically decided?

The ultimate conundrum, Jan 6th protesters set upon by D.C. police, at least three protesters murdered, destroyed little, and persecuted till today, while Antifa/BLM funded to the tune of $100 million by DSA Democrats destroyed hundreds of cities causing billions in damage are now being awarded damages for their criminal actions of arson, murder, looting and insurrection.
You have to wonder what logic is used by legislators to make these wrong sided unlawful decisions, or is it strictly ideologically decided?
It's purely ideological. Fortunately, God's justice will be perfectly fair.

there finding ways to get more free poverty money. paying terrorists. never thought i see the day. more free mansion money for them/
Just wait until the bill comes due from the feds for the wrongfully incarcerated J6 protestors.

Looks like, if you want to riot, New York is the place to do it.

stupid is as stupid does - Imgflip

I may have to quit posting ..the country is beyond gone and cannot be saved . Once they get the USSC: you will see trillions in reparations flow to them !! Mark my words

My people destroyed the country and I want to say it on record

they need to arrest those savages. dems love riots . not a dem. paying off the criminals like this sad.,
It is New York. It might as well be a left coast city in one of the three left coast states. What do you expect?

It won’t be for long .soon it will be you by order of Congress and eventual USSC
This seems to be a local or state issue with Republicans currently controlling the House I don’t see anything getting out of there and it seems highly unlikely the Supreme Court as it now stands would go for that. That said insane things like this have gotten through before.

Forum List

Back