new york awards blm protestors 13 million

It will you soon be you paying when they have the USSC
The United States Sentencing Commission? I've never been to New York. Bring them on.

No the UE Supreme Court when they retake it
You are looking for the Supreme Court to make law, whole cloth and bill the states that had no damages or even riots to pay New York BLM people. Have you been hitting the back pain medicine again?

there finding ways to get more free poverty money. paying terrorists. never thought i see the day. more free mansion money for them/
Then they wonder why so many New Yorkers are leaving the state.

You would really have to be a moron to vote for a representative that would allocate $13 million to the Negroes after they did tremendous damage in their insurrection.

World class stupidity.

The fake teachers got 2 Billion last week for falling an exam
I read a kid got $800,000 because a chicken nugget fell out of the bag and on her leg. Her parents sued for $15 million but jury awarded $400,000 for past medical and $400,000 for future. Geez a pot of boiling water hit my ankle, (sock made it worse) but I went to ER got some cream, came back one other time and that was the end of it. No money. The pain was horrible, the nerves drove me crazy. How did this kid get $800,000 for a chicken nugget?

I read a kid got $800,000 because a chicken nugget fell out of the bag and on her leg. Her parents sued for $15 million but jury awarded $400,000 for past medical and $400,000 for future. Geez a pot of boiling water hit my ankle, (sock made it worse) but I went to ER got some cream, came back one other time and that was the end of it. No money. The pain was horrible, the nerves drove me crazy. How did this kid get $800,000 for a chicken nugget?
Who knows what our courts will do, their stupidity know no bounds. Some years ago a couple in TN sued McDs because the female half burned her tongue on a hot pickle. The lawsuit claimed "loss of consort." Thankfully it was thrown out.

It’s
You are looking for the Supreme Court to make law, whole cloth and bill the states that had no damages or even riots to pay New York BLM people. Have you been hitting the back pain medicine again?
i may be a very flawed guy but I am a man of honesty and fairness

It’s

i may be a very flawed guy but I am a man of honesty and fairness
Wanting and support an ideal of fairness, is not the same a getting. Life ain't fair.

Just wait until the bill comes due from the feds for the wrongfully incarcerated J6 protestors.
Those dumb Simps were convicted you moron. You can't get a settlement for a wrongful arrest if turns out you were actually guilty of the crime you were arrested for. 😄

i expect them to do their jobs. but not in democratic america.
Are you a New Yorker? If so, you are probably screwed and should get out. If not a New Yorker, there is nothing you can do or obligated to do to fix their chosen path. They chose the cooks. They chose the ingredients that were mixed in the pot and the proportions and only they can make changes to that seasoning, no matter the taste.
iu

There's an old Italian saying: don't burn your tongue on another man's soup.

Are you a New Yorker? If so, you are probably screwed and should get out. If not a New Yorker, there is nothing you can do or obligated to do to fix their chosen path. They chose the cooks. They chose the ingredients that were mixed in the pot and the proportions and only they can make changes to that seasoning, no matter the taste.
iu

There's an old Italian saying: don't burn your tongue on another man's soup.
thank god ijm not new yorker but my state i just a bad.

Forum List

Back