New York City why do you allow that tyrant to remain one more day in office?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The man whom I recalled also said the amendments have limitations.

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said on Sunday: Sometimes government does know best. And in those cases, Americans should just cede their rights.
“I do think there are certain times we should infringe on your freedom,” Mr. Bloomberg said, during an appearance on NBC. He made the statement during discussion of his soda ban — just shot down by the courts — and insistence that his fight to control sugary drink portion sizes in the city would go forth.

Read more: NYC Mayor Bloomberg: Government has right to 'infringe on your freedom' - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

I love it when I keep hearing stories about New Yorkers fleeing the State. I hope that in a year Cuomo and Doomberg find themselves in deep dog doodoo in regards to their financial status. Gee? where did all of the tax payers go?

I love it when I keep hearing stories about New Yorkers fleeing the State. I hope that in a year Cuomo and Doomberg find themselves in deep dog doodoo in regards to their financial status. Gee? where did all of the tax payers go?

I'm hoping Bloomberg is arrogant enough to waste several Billion of his own money on running for Prez.. Would LOVE to see him fail and flush a huge wad of his cash into the crapper.... And so would most of America.

Can they recall him or do they have to wait for the next election?

We have no choice. With a majority of the city filled with jillians, we're stuck with these professional psychopaths.

Bloomberg is so wealthy that he thinks of all the citizens as his employees. He can tell them what to do and decide on what's served in the company lunchroom. He has no concept of private property. It's all company property.

He's a fool

NYC is the worlds capital of culture , the arts and the financial center as well as many cultures living togehter. Compare that to the flyover country of jesusland also known as dumbfuckistan.

One of The best times we had in NYC is when the republican convention came to town , a real freak-show of bible thumpers and crackers from jesusland. It was great fun giving them wrong direction of the subways . a lot of them were sent to Harlem and Bed Stye in Brooklyn. I would have loved to see their faces as they crapped their pants when they left the subway station and saw neighborhoods of multiculturalism. LOL:eek:

He's a fool

NYC is the worlds capital of culture , the arts and the financial center as well as many cultures living togehter. Compare that to the flyover country of jesusland also known as dumbfuckistan.

One of The best times we had in NYC is when the republican convention came to town , a real freak-show of bible thumpers and crackers from jesusland. It was great fun giving them wrong direction of the subways . a lot of them were sent to Harlem and Bed Stye in Brooklyn. I would have loved to see their faces as they crapped their pants when they left the subway station and saw neighborhoods of multiculturalism. LOL:eek:

I would not go to the communist block of New York for nothing in the world because I would storm that bastards office and kick the shit out of his little dictators ass.

Yet with all these problems, New York City continues to be the financial capital of the world, and one of the world's cultural centers. In the mean time, the boobs calling names remain in the red states where they are supported with tax dollars from New York City and other liberal areas.

If some of these 'Conservatives' would shovel the beer cans from in front of their single wides, get a job, and pay some taxes, maybe we Liberals wouldn't have to support their lazy asses.

Red vs Blue Joke - Dear Red States

He's a fool

I would not go to the communist block of New York for nothing in the world because I would storm that bastards office and kick the shit out of his little dictators ass.

:cuckoo:

He's a fool

Gee.. From Dumbfuckistan, it sure looks to me like you arrogant snobs are slowly roasting in your self-made oven of liberal tyranny.. Call me when it's too late to wake up eh??

:cuckoo:
Doesn't matter I'm glad I don't live there

Forum List

Back