New York Democrats Just as Corrupt as Illinois, Massachusetts, and Louisiana Democrats

Sorry for posting late New York...I know you guys like being number one at everything...especially baseball.
New York corruption scandals: Here's who has been convicted in 2018

Yep- we know how corrupt New Yorkers are......
upload_2019-11-25_15-38-41.jpeg

Sorry for posting late New York...I know you guys like being number one at everything...especially baseball.

View attachment 291660
I think they are Floridian by technicality. BTW...what’s it got to do with my post supporter of corruption? I’m sure you can turn on CNN and shut down your brain cells for awhile.

View attachment 291660
I think they are Floridian by technicality. BTW...what’s it got to do with my post supporter of corruption? I’m sure you can turn on CNN and shut down your brain cells for awhile.
New York Corruption scandals
Like I said
upload_2019-11-25_15-38-41-jpeg.291660

Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump to pay $2 million to settle New York Attorney General civil lawsuit against Trump Foundation and his children

In her decision filed Thursday, Justice Saliann Scarpulla found that "Mr. Trump breached his fiduciary duty to the Foundation," including by "allowing his campaign to orchestrate" a televised fundraiser ostensibly for the foundation in Des Moines, Iowa, in January 2016, and allowing the campaign to direct the distribution of the money raised from that event "to further Mr. Trump's political campaign."

...I think they are Floridian by technicality. BTW...what’s it got to do with my post supporter of corruption? I’m sure you can turn on CNN and shut down your brain cells for awhile.
That's OK... 99.99999% of their corruption to-date was carried out while they WERE New Yorkers, so the observation stands.

Democrat politicians are corrupt.

Republican politicians are corrupt.

Folks thought they could break the logjam by hiring a phony autocratic flim-flam man who operates outside The Law.

They were wrong.

...I think they are Floridian by technicality. BTW...what’s it got to do with my post supporter of corruption? I’m sure you can turn on CNN and shut down your brain cells for awhile.
That's OK... 99.99999% of their corruption to-date was carried out while they WERE New Yorkers, so the observation stands.
What corruption? Has yet to be proven.

...What corruption? Has yet to be proven.
The proof is already in the public domain thanks to the Impeachment Hearings, and it is both voluminous and damning.

-----

And it occurred while they were still New Yorkers :smile:

...What corruption? Has yet to be proven.
The proof is already in the public domain thanks to the Impeachment Hearings, and it is both voluminous and damning.

-----

And it occurred while they were still New Yorkers :smile:

The impeachment hearings.....? Where every single witness stated Trump did not ask for a quid pro quo? When asked directly, Sondland, the "Star" witness told the comittee that no one, not Trump, guiliani, or mulvaney stated there was a quid pro quo?

What impeachment hearings were you watching?

...The impeachment hearings.....? Where every single witness stated Trump did not ask for a quid pro quo? When asked directly, Sondland, the "Star" witness told the comittee that no one, not Trump, guiliani, or mulvaney stated there was a quid pro quo? What impeachment hearings were you watching?
If you think the Impeachment Hearings went well for you, then you are deluding yourselves.

...The impeachment hearings.....? Where every single witness stated Trump did not ask for a quid pro quo? When asked directly, Sondland, the "Star" witness told the comittee that no one, not Trump, guiliani, or mulvaney stated there was a quid pro quo? What impeachment hearings were you watching?
If you think the Impeachment Hearings went well for you, then you are deluding yourselves.

Yeah, they did...where every single witness stated there was no quid pro quo, and where they all said they couldn't name one crime Trump committed......but...they did have feelz about Trump.

Democrat politicians are corrupt.

Republican politicians are corrupt.

Folks thought they could break the logjam by hiring a phony autocratic flim-flam man who operates outside The Law.

They were wrong.

I really would love to see evidence of him operating outside the law.

You people keep claiming it, but can never produce it

View attachment 291660

Has to do with the fact Donald Trump was a big time Democrat supporter for decades and Donated to the likes of the Clinton campaign and other Democratic campaigns...

...I really would love to see evidence of him operating outside the law. You people keep claiming it, but can never produce it
Conspiracy to mis-use Congressionally allocated funds...

Conspiracy to engage a foreign power to dig-up dirt on a domestic political opponent utilizing taxpayer money as grease...

Conspiracy to obstruct justice...

Obstruction of justice...

Conspiracy to obstruct Congress...

Obstruction of Congress...

Abuse of power...

All indictable offenses...

Backed by tons of evidence...

And much of it already and publicly admitted...

Close enough for Gubmint Work... :21:

Forum List

Back