New York District Attorney Sandra Doorley Runs From Cops Because She Didn’t Feel Like Stopping

It was a few years ago when a black DA in Florida was pulled over and didn’t get the same treatment as this blonde white woman did. So I wonder what the difference was, man it’s puzzling, if it isn’t the job I wonder what else could be at play here that this DA benefited from

Gee, I don’t know. Different state, different city, different police officer.

You’re right, absolutely puzzling

not a Democrat, Son. Sorry for your luck.

"She is the first woman to hold the office of District Attorney in Monroe County. In 2015, Doorley switched her party affiliation to the Republican Party. "Don't judge me by the political party that I'm affiliated with," she said. "Look at the work that I've done".

You're so eager to be nasty you forgot to check your facts first, dumbass.
Had she been a Democrat , no charges.

Yes, he did in the OP.

Dumbass.
No, he said she was a LEFTIST you insufferable lying twit.

Plenty of GOP scum are left leaning also, and you would know that if you were not a mindless zealot that just repeats all the insipid bullshit you are programmed to after your daily dose of Soros media babbling.

This is why I can not stand American liberals. An equitable society can never be achieved when so many people are willing to lie in order to protect their cults at all costs.

Different race, that obvious difference is one you don’t want to consider.

Let's talk about that. Is this the woman you're talking about?

She LITERALLY received the same treatment. The stop lasted no more than couple of minutes. No citations were issued and she even acknowledged that the stop was within the law. In fact, due to the window tint, they couldn't see who was inside the car until she rolled the window down.

Surely, this was not your grandiose example, was it, Reverand Jackson?

Wonder why

You're ignorant. It's not a wonder and the obvious issue you don't want to consider.

Let's talk about that. Is this the woman you're talking about?

She LITERALLY received the same treatment. The stop lasted no more than couple of minutes. No citations were issued and she even acknowledged that the stop was within the law. In fact, due to the window tint, they couldn't see who was inside the car until she rolled the window down.

Surely, this was not your grandiose example, was it, Reverand Jackson?

You're ignorant. It's not a wonder and the obvious issue you don't want to consider.
Really she was allowed to flee the cops and drive to her house? I mean yeah she was treat exactly the same if you consider total opposite treatment the same. Don’t worry David Duke we see you.

Really she was allowed to flee the cops and drive to her house? I mean yeah she was treat exactly the same if you consider total opposite treatment the same. Don’t worry David Duke we see you.

So, you agree that she was treated perfectly fine.

I accept your concession. Have a nice day.

At least we did not have to witness her screaming “I can’t breathe” one hundred times.
Certain groups know how to not further worsen the situation

At least we did not have to witness her screaming “I can’t breathe” one hundred times.
Certain groups know how to not further worsen the situation
Yeah cops don’t treat white suspects the same way they do black.

No, he said she was a LEFTIST
1714517132980.png

Just like we don’t!
So she called the police chief when she finally stopped. Typical leftist Karen.

Cop didn’t back down.

Prosecute her to the full extent of the law. And beyond.

More evidence demofks think they are above the law

Forum List

Back