New York professor caught on camera stealing GOP yard signs

What's next for libtards

God damn how low can they go, I hope she meets bubba's sister in the clink

Reminds me

I should be out getting some for target practice

Imagine the emptiness in your life that would compel one to stop their car, get out, and steal political signs. Some people take this shit too seriously.

Imagine the emptiness in your life that would compel one to stop their car, get out, and steal political signs. Some people take this shit too seriously.

Well look at her, it's doubtful she has much of a social life

No kidding, you wonder what else she stopped her car to do?

If she was ripping out yard signs regardless of political party I'd be applauding her. Stupid political yard signs. The homeowner should have been beaten with them.

Yep. We've really lost our shit.

I am not sure how widespread these people are, though. I think the ability to spread these goons over social media and the internet makes it seem like they are numerous and everywhere. The only place I ever deal with fringe loons is here. lol

Yep. We've really lost our shit.

I am not sure how widespread these people are, though. I think the ability to spread these goons over social media and the internet makes it seem like they are numerous and everywhere. The only place I ever deal with fringe loons is here. lol
It could just be anecdotal, but it sure SEEMS like I'm running into more and more people in real life who are ready to launch into a tirade at the slightest provocation. But yeah, the loony factor online is pretty strong.

It could just be anecdotal, but it sure SEEMS like I'm running into more and more people in real life who are ready to launch into a tirade at the slightest provocation. But yeah, the loony factor online is pretty strong

I thankfully I don’t have any of that biz going on. To be fair, I am known for my disarming charm and wit. And modesty.

Forum List

Back