New York time new editorial board members celebrated dumbass f**king white people going extinct

It's funny how these white people who have not faced one second of racism have decided they can lecture others who have lived in it about racism.
It’s 2018...no one is “oppressed” in this country and racism doesn’t exist..except in the delusional minds of the left.

Racism absolutely exists in this country and many others. Where on Earth do you get the idea from it doesn't?

Yes, but NOT the way IM2 claims.

It exists exactly the way I claim.

Noe. You're a liar.You want something for nothing for things that never happened to you. Get over yourself.

No, because the request for reparations don't end with slavery. And since whites have that they do because of things you did not deserve, you might want to be quiet and discuss the OP.

So what you're saying is we have to do what whites did. The American government does owe us.
You could be in some mud pit scraping blood diamonds for some warlord.

Instead you're a white Jew who pretends to be black on a message board.

I doubt that. The world changes if you take away the slave trade.

Why are you whites so damn stupid as to actually think we are white?

It’s 2018...no one is “oppressed” in this country and racism doesn’t exist..except in the delusional minds of the left.

Racism absolutely exists in this country and many others. Where on Earth do you get the idea from it doesn't?

Noe. You're a liar.You want something for nothing for things that never happened to you. Get over yourself.

No, because the request for reparations don't end with slavery. And since whites have that they do because of things you did not deserve, you might want to be quiet and discuss the OP.
You do realize that blacks sold slaves to the whites?
Many societies in Africa with kings and hierarchical forms of government traditionally kept slaves. But these were mostly used for domestic purposes. They were an indication of power and wealth and not used for commercial gain. However, with the appearance of Europeans desperate to buy slaves for use in the Americas, the character of African slave ownership changed.
In the early 18th century, Kings of Dahomey (known today as Benin) became big players in the slave trade, waging a bitter war on their neighbours, resulting in the capture of 10,000, including another important slave trader, the King of Whydah. King Tegbesu made £250,000 a year selling people into slavery in 1750. King Gezo said in the 1840's he would do anything the British wanted him to do apart from giving up slave trade:

"The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…"

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Are you leftist morons this gawd dam stupd, oh yes you are!

Yep, this is the left.

And these filthy evil fucks wonder why Trump correctly identifies them as enemies of the American people?

And for a time, free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well.
Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves.
One particularly notorious black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler "regularly purchased and sold Negroes for the Southern trade," Halliburton wrote.
https://www.theroot.com/did-black-people-own-slaves-1790895436

WHERE BE MY REPARATIONS??? From black slave owners!

I love the way this is spreading along with the toothless garbage people comment. They are growing roots and branches.

I love this woman. :laughing0301:

1533218748690.jpg

The Democratic Party prides itself on being inclusive and advocating for communities of color—but there was a time when racism was at the center of its policies.

Democrats please know your party history and stop calling the republican party racist. If all blacks watch this there may be even more #WALKAWAYfor all the lies you keep telling them.

1533218748690.jpg

The Democratic Party prides itself on being inclusive and advocating for communities of color—but there was a time when racism was at the center of its policies.

Democrats please know your party history and stop calling the republican party racist. If all blacks watch this there may be even more #WALKAWAYfor all the lies you keep telling them.

Racism is still the center of democrat politics

1533218748690.jpg

The Dems are a lot better than the repubs. However, I dont trust either party. Thats why I have been a Independent for the past 2 decades.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You do realize that blacks sold slaves to the whites?
Many societies in Africa with kings and hierarchical forms of government traditionally kept slaves. But these were mostly used for domestic purposes. They were an indication of power and wealth and not used for commercial gain. However, with the appearance of Europeans desperate to buy slaves for use in the Americas, the character of African slave ownership changed.
In the early 18th century, Kings of Dahomey (known today as Benin) became big players in the slave trade, waging a bitter war on their neighbours, resulting in the capture of 10,000, including another important slave trader, the King of Whydah. King Tegbesu made £250,000 a year selling people into slavery in 1750. King Gezo said in the 1840's he would do anything the British wanted him to do apart from giving up slave trade:

"The slave trade is the ruling principle of my people. It is the source and the glory of their wealth…the mother lulls the child to sleep with notes of triumph over an enemy reduced to slavery…"

The Story of Africa| BBC World Service

I realize exactly everything the slave trade entailed, much of which you don't want to discuss because it was not so clean and easy as you want to make it. So what African made the Dred Scott decision? What African decided slavery was legal in the US? What African created black codes, Jim Crow, redlining, restrictive covenants, contract selling and American apartheid? What African decided that blacks could not vote without taking a test or paying a poll tax? I can keep going, so maybe you understand all of what whites have done to us. Slavery is just a small bit and the British do not tell the entire story on this matter nor are many accounts totally truthful. I've read plenty of BBC stuff. Like the British account that details how Cecil Rhodes helped the Africans by colonizing what he renamed Rhodesia.

1533218748690.jpg

Racism is still the center of democrat politics

This coming from a racist woman who was advocating for a race war in another thread. And she is a proud republican. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Are you leftist morons this gawd dam stupd, oh yes you are!
Nice :clap:
And the only language you know is English and it’s what you’d call white.
A hypocritical racist deluxe.

1533218748690.jpg

The republican party of 2018 is racist. The history of both parties as it pertains to blacks is not good. Lincoln was a racist and freed the slaves. Truman was a racist and integrated the military. LBJ was a racist and signed the voting rights and civil rights acts. We know the history of the parties. So stop lying about the party that created the Lilly White Movement and southern strategy that ran blacks out of your party. Cause there aren't all that many who are walking away.

And for a time, free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well.
Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves.
One particularly notorious black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler "regularly purchased and sold Negroes for the Southern trade," Halliburton wrote.

WHERE BE MY REPARATIONS??? From black slave owners!

You need to understand what you are up against. You are in with very well educated blacks who have read this and more and we know that your post amounts to bullshit.

BTW, if those blacks owned indentured white servants this means the white servants contractually agreed to provide services to that black person because that black person paid their passage to the US. After they did their service white indentured servants got a headright which was at least 50 acres of free land. So there are your reparations.

So what do the actual numbers of black slave owners and their slaves tell us? In 1830, the year most carefully studied by Carter G. Woodson, about 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the entire United States, so the numbers of slaves owned by black people over all was quite small by comparison with the number owned by white people. In his essay, " 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

Pressly also shows that the percentage of free black slave owners as the total number of free black heads of families was quite high in several states, namely 43 percent in South Carolina, 40 percent in Louisiana, 26 percent in Mississippi, 25 percent in Alabama and 20 percent in Georgia. So why did these free black people own these slaves?

It is reasonable to assume that the 42 percent of the free black slave owners who owned just one slave probably owned a family member to protect that person, as did many of the other black slave owners who owned only slightly larger numbers of slaves. As Woodson put it in 1924's Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830, "The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa … Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators."

Moreover, Woodson explains, "Benevolent Negroes often purchased slaves to make their lot easier by granting them their freedom for a nominal sum, or by permitting them to work it out on liberal terms." In other words, these black slave-owners, the clear majority, cleverly used the system of slavery to protect their loved ones.

So your story is blacks owned other blacks. But the record shows that the majority of blacks played the system and purchased family members or friends to eventually free them. Your story is disingenuous.

th

Last edited:

Nope, you're a racist crybaby black he/she. She is a racist crybaby Asian. you both have appropriated your victimhood even though you've never suffered any of the things you decry. You're worse than a 2 year old.

What is passing bizarre is that the woman's obviously absurd 'tweet' is even taken seriously enough to be offended at. Such thinking is a joke, especially if the person doesn't see it that way.
As for reparations, that will go nowhere.

Forum List

Back