New York time new editorial board members celebrated dumbass f**king white people going extinct

Times hired this fucking gooker to be their tech reporter. Racist bitch. But hey...liberals think racism is OK so long as it is against white people.
New York Times stands by new tech writer Sarah Jeong after racist tweets surface

Gooker? You know, I'm Asian and I think this chick is a total shitbag and the NYT should immediately release her from their staff, but when you say shit like gooker it makes me feel not so bad for you and this precisely why minorities in this country have a poor view of conservatives.
He is just mad.

The double standard is atrocious and unbearable.

This is the “progressive” party that literally censors people for saying something they don’t like and expects Republicans to condemn white nationalists on demand.

Minorities need to understand how fucked up this is. This directly disproves “white privilege” .

There is no double standard. We minorities know how fucked up it is junior. Whites just need to stop big racists. That's the problem.
The fucking gray lady and the paper of record hired a racist(another one anyway)while claiming that Trump supporters are racist by default.

If white people were a minority this would easily qualify as oppression.

It's funny how these white people who have not faced one second of racism have decided they can lecture others who have lived in it about racism.

Times hired this fucking gooker to be their tech reporter. Racist bitch. But hey...liberals think racism is OK so long as it is against white people.
New York Times stands by new tech writer Sarah Jeong after racist tweets surface

Gooker? You know, I'm Asian and I think this chick is a total shitbag and the NYT should immediately release her from their staff, but when you say shit like gooker it makes me feel not so bad for you and this precisely why minorities in this country have a poor view of conservatives.
He is just mad.

This is the “progressive” party that literally censors people for saying something they don’t like and expects Republicans to condemn white nationalists on demand.

Minorities need to understand how fucked up this is. This directly disproves “white privilege” .

There is no double standard. We minorities know how fucked up it is junior. Whites just need to stop big racists. That's the problem.

Racist= disagreeing with anything you think you deserve.

Nope, no racism to see here. Grab some watermelon and relax you nappy headed scamp.

Idiot.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

You'll live.
I know. You are still an idiot.

It's always funny how racists don't like to be treated like they treat others. You may go now.

I will do whatever I want. I don't need your approval.

You've been dismissed, go play with the other children.

He is just mad.

The fucking gray lady and the paper of record hired a racist(another one anyway)while claiming that Trump supporters are racist by default.

You don't know what oppression is junior. That Asian lady is no racist. She's an Asian sick and tired of white racism. You'd know that if you had actually faced real racism and real oppression, not the fake news you talk about.

He is just mad.

You don't know what oppression is junior. That Asian lady is no racist. She's an Asian sick and tired of white racism. You'd know that if you had actually faced real racism and real oppression, not the fake news you talk about.

You're full of it.

He is just mad.

No, that's not racist. But that is what racists think.

He is just mad.

You're full of it.

Wrong answer.

He is just mad.

White racism so powerful that the most famous paper in the world hired an anti-white racist.....

He is just mad.

You're full of it.

Wrong answer.

Nope. You're a whiner who thinks whitey owes him something, nothing more,nothing less.

It's funny how these white people who have not faced one second of racism have decided they can lecture others who have lived in it about racism.
It’s 2018...no one is “oppressed” in this country and racism doesn’t exist..except in the delusional minds of the left.

It’s 2018...no one is “oppressed” in this country and racism doesn’t exist..except in the delusional minds of the left.

Really? You just made a racist comment about asians then you say what you just did.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Racism absolutely exists in this country and many others. Where on Earth do you get the idea from it doesn't?

New York Times’ New Editorial Board Member Celebrated “Dumbass F**king White People” Going Extinct
The New York Times’ new editorial board member wrote scores of tweets expressing her hatred for “dumbass f**king white people,” including one which celebrated white people going extinct.

The best thing any PRO AMERICAN can do is help the others to take this pos company down.

How wil the nation ever get rid of " Racisim" if you STUPID POS F.........G. ASSHOLES DON'T STOP POINTING OUT EVERYTHING MAKING IT RACIST!!

Are you leftist morons this gawd dam stupd, oh yes you are!
Zipper headed bitch. She needs to be fucking sailors in a Bangkok brothel.
You need to stop man.

You are better than her.

Really? You just made a racist comment about asians then you say what you just did.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.

Good lord.
Do you have to ride in the back of the bus?
Do you have to drink from the special "black" fountain?
Do you have the opportunity to better yourself educationally, professionally and financially?
Nobody owned you.
Nobody owned your mother or father.
You can date/marry a white woman.
Nobody owes you shit kid, grow up.

You're full of it.

Wrong answer.
You're a whiner who thinks whitey owes him something, nothing more,nothing less.

Nope. I have done better than you. I don't think whitey owes us anything, I KNOW whitey owes.

You really believe that?

Forum List

Back