New York toymaker to sell 1st transgender doll based on transgender teen

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
New York Toymaker to Sell 1st Transgender Doll Based on Transgender Teen

A New York toy maker is set to debut what it says is the first transgender doll available on the market.
Tonner Doll Company says it will debut a doll based on 16-year-old transgender teen Jazz Jennings from the TLC reality series I Am Jazz at the New York Toy Fair, CBS Los Angeles reported. The company has made dolls based on a variety of characters from books and television shows, including Spiderman, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Wonder Woman.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooner or later all this bs is going to bite them in their own asses. The majority of people aren't going to accept this as normal. They also probably won't profit much from it because the percentages are higher that ppl won't buy it.

A New York toy maker is set to debut what it says is the first transgender doll available on the market.
Tonner Doll Company says it will debut a doll based on 16-year-old transgender teen Jazz Jennings from the TLC reality series I Am Jazz at the New York Toy Fair, CBS Los Angeles reported. The company has made dolls based on a variety of characters from books and television shows, including Spiderman, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Wonder Woman.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sooner or later all this bs is going to bite them in their own asses. The majority of people aren't going to accept this as normal. They also probably won't profit much from it because the percentages are higher that ppl won't buy it.
Well, I guess now they'll add "I Wonder if it's a Woman" doll to their repertoire.

Is it a Ken doll?

I never seen so much square junk in my life.

Wonder Woman doll better be hot like Lynda Carter.

and? good for them. no kid should feel like an outcast

and? good for them. no kid should feel like an outcast

What kid would feel like an outcast?

Forum List

Back