New Yorkers Respond to de Blasio Call to Boycott Chick-Fil-A with Lines Around the Block

Check out how many food poisoning complaints start rolling in.

Homophobes are fat will die early of heart attacks.

Better for us good people.

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.

Idiot lefties have been calling politicians "fascists" for decades and they still don't understand what the word means. Now we have perfect examples of fascism when a politician like DeBlasio tries to ruin a business over a social issue and Hillary Clinton vows to "put coal miners out of work" to get votes from greenies.

De Blasio is an ass. The boycott was silly from day one and they do not donate to anti-gay organizations anymore. They still have the best fast-food chicken sandwich in my opinion. They are a good company with a long history of charitable work with churches and social organizations all throughout the nation. People are such excitable fools.
Have you ever had a Bojangles chicken biscuit?

This stuff is just done for effect. It satisfied the right people, what happens after is irrelevant.

No, we don't have any nearby in Western PA. I pass them on the drives further down south, but I've almost never eat fast food. It has been 2-ish years since I've gone visited a drive-thru. Girlish figure and whatnot. lol

Now that leftards supported the queer agenda to the point that it is mainstream, the queers are now promoting pedophilia and have classified it as a sexual orientation.....good job, leftards!

Now that leftards supported the queer agenda to the point that it is mainstream, the queers are now promoting pedophilia and have classified it as a sexual orientation.....good job, leftards!
You are rather queer acting yourself......or is that being to blatant and disregarding of your feelings...

I don't know why De Blasio did this. Chick Fil A stopped donating to anti-gay groups, and shortly after that the issue of gay marriage was settled. Go ahead and "eat more chickin" people.
They are too high in price...

Yeah, they are bit pricy in comparison to other fast food restaurants. I remember liking their Polynesian sauce a great deal, though.

No, we don't have any nearby in Western PA. I pass them on the drives further down south, but I've almost never eat fast food. It has been 2-ish years since I've gone visited a drive-thru. Girlish figure and whatnot. lol
It's worth a cheat day!

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Another urban legend believer.

Memo To Media: Chick-Fil-A Hasn't Ended Its Anti-Gay Donations

Boycotting now would be silly. However, the original boycott got the place to change it's ways, that doesn't always happen...like the alleged Target boycott going on now.

Idiot lefties have been calling politicians "fascists" for decades and they still don't understand what the word means. Now we have perfect examples of fascism when a politician like DeBlasio tries to ruin a business over a social issue and Hillary Clinton vows to "put coal miners out of work" to get votes from greenies.

Your idea of what fascists do is really mild bro

Forum List

Back