Newly Hired NEOCON with the White Moustache Will Get US in a WAR with Iran

The new guy standing next to the Commander in Chief looks a lot like the neocon that helped talk Bush into invading Iraq. I think it is the same guy. Is he now trying to talk trump into a war with Iran?
Does anyone know who that guy is and why he likes starting wars?
He has money in the Military Industrial Complex, just like Sessions has money in private prisons.

John Bolton isn't proposing war.

Really? Here's an opinion piece by the war monger himself about his lust for war.

Opinion | To Stop Iran’s Bomb, Bomb Iran
it makes a lot of sense.

To mouthbreathers, it does. To people who lear lessons from history, like the failed Iraq War, bombing Iran is really fucking stupid. Enough Globopolicing.
Lots of attitude but no sign of intellect in your post. Do you have any idea what you don't like about his opinion piece?

It sucks to see President Trump turn neocon on foreign policy and kiss Israel's ass. He has done a complete 180 on foreign policy and it might cost him the election in 2020 he ran as a populist non interventionist and is doing the opposite.

I believe that's Father Christmas, coming to tell you that you get a lump of coal this year for being an idiot and posting troll threads.
How is this more of a troll thread than most of the trumptard threads?

It's not. But most of those other ones are so damn stupid it's impossible to find a witty retort. They just invoke sadness at the sheer stupidity they exhibit, bordering on fear.

It sucks to see President Trump turn neocon on foreign policy and kiss Israel's ass. He has done a complete 180 on foreign policy and it might cost him the election in 2020 he ran as a populist non interventionist and is doing the opposite.

Jooooos!!!!!!

The new guy standing next to the Commander in Chief looks a lot like the neocon that helped talk Bush into invading Iraq. I think it is the same guy. Is he now trying to talk trump into a war with Iran?

I agree!

Dcy3p0xX4AIFaJw.jpg
First you lefties said we would go to war with Russia, then you said we would go to war with North Korea, then you said we would go to war with China, then you said Trump would cause WW3, now we are going to war with Iran. Why arent i seeing all these wars you fucktards keep talking about? :laugh:

First off, if the US were to go to war with Iran it would be a joke. There have been non-stop protests in Iran for months. The country sucks.

Many people inside the country, hate the authoritarian leadership.

I wager it would be a lot like Iraq, except I think we won't make the same long term mistakes we did in Iraq. The failures in Iraq that led to the insurgency are well documented. Anyone without partisan ideology driven stupidity, can see that we all know what went wrong, and where we screwed up in Iraq.

Regardless.... I really don't see where this mindless "chicken little sky is falling" we're going to war mantra is coming from. There is no evidence of this.

If anything, I think the fact that Egypt, Saudi, and Israeli, and a few other minor players in the Middle east have moved towards an alliance against Iran, suggest that we won't need to do much. I think if we simply step back and let them handle it, they will.

We heard that about Reagan. You guys did not get your wish, obviously. Got really burned, eh?

Forum List

Back