Newly released dashcam footage shows Sandra Bland's arrest before she was found dead in jail

He did act accordingly, he has the discretion of writing her a warning ticket or not, it wasn't until she started disobeying lawful orders that things escalated. All she had to do was put out her cigarette when asked. But no, she had to be an asshole. Then when asked to step out of the car, which is a lawful order, she doubled down on being an asshole.

Requesting that someone do something is not an order.

Asking the person out of a vehicle is a lawful order numbnuts.

You need to look up the difference between a request and an order.

Dude, he asked her, then he told her. She refused both times.

Get your head out of your liberal ass and THINK!!!

Believe what you want. I guess it's just one of those things. Dogs can't see the color red, and right wingers can't see anything that disagrees with their preconceived notions, even when it is plain to normal people.

Dude, IT'S ON VIDEO!!!

He asked her to put out her cigarette, she refused, he asked her to exit the car, she refused, then he ordered her out of the car and again she refused.

If you believe anything other than what I just stated then it's you that can't see anything that disagrees with your preconceived notions.

She shouldn't have been in there for three days that's my point.... It don't seem right all over what started from not using a turn signal.

She didn't have a gun on her

She didn't have drugs on her

She didn't have a warrant...

So what the Fuck?

So she's not responsible for any of her actions?

Are you really ate up with the dumbass that you believe that?

She stayed in jail because neither she nor her family had the five hundred dollars needed to post bail.

The turn signal wasn't the catalyst for her trip to the pokey, she was going to get a warning citation for that. No she had to be an asshole, disobeying lawful orders then resisted arrest which resulted in her charge of assault. No I know you idiot liberals think she's a black woman getting harassed by a white cop while you dismiss the obvious.

You people are so stupid it's comical.

Again fucktard;

BEING AN ASSOLE TO A COP IS NOT A CRIME. CAN YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THAT?

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

Cops are there to enforce the law. That's it. A cop has no right to arrest you for calling someone a bitch, slamming a door, not putting out a cigarette where it is allowed by ordinance.

You, yourself, said that HE was going to let her go until she got rude and acted like an asshole. Since being an asshole isn't a crime--please point out where it is if I'm wrong--there are no grounds for apprehension.

I'm also interested in this: You guys are spending 24 hours a day, 7 days a week decrying what you see as Political Correctness. Isn't it both poingnant and hilarious that when you have a textbook case of someone not being politically correct, you guys (almost to a man) side with the those who are actively persecuting a woman for speaking her mind?

I wonder what the difference is between a white guy exercising his right of free speech and Ms. Bland doing so? Hmmm............

She shouldn't have been in there for three days that's my point.... It don't seem right all over what started from not using a turn signal.

So what the Fuck?

She stayed in jail because neither she nor her family had the five hundred dollars needed to post bail.

The turn signal wasn't the catalyst for her trip to the pokey, she was going to get a warning citation for that. No she had to be an asshole, disobeying lawful orders then resisted arrest which resulted in her charge of assault. No I know you idiot liberals think she's a black woman getting harassed by a white cop while you dismiss the obvious.

Again fucktard;

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

Cops are there to enforce the law. That's it. A cop has no right to arrest you for calling someone a bitch, slamming a door, not putting out a cigarette where it is allowed by ordinance.

You, yourself, said that HE was going to let her go until she got rude and acted like an asshole. Since being an asshole isn't a crime--please point out where it is if I'm wrong--there are no grounds for apprehension.

I'm also interested in this: You guys are spending 24 hours a day, 7 days a week decrying what you see as Political Correctness. Isn't it both poingnant and hilarious that when you have a textbook case of someone not being politically correct, you guys (almost to a man) side with the those who are actively persecuting a woman for speaking her mind?

I wonder what the difference is between a white guy exercising his right of free speech and Ms. Bland doing so? Hmmm............

Disobeying a lawful order is.

Are you seriously that fucking stupid?

Believe what you want. I guess it's just one of those things. Dogs can't see the color red, and right wingers can't see anything that disagrees with their preconceived notions, even when it is plain to normal people.

Dude, IT'S ON VIDEO!!!

He asked her to put out her cigarette, she refused, he asked her to exit the car, she refused, then he ordered her out of the car and again she refused.

If you believe anything other than what I just stated then it's you that can't see anything that disagrees with your preconceived notions.

Don't argue with me. Argue with the experts. They say he was wrong.

So what the Fuck?

Again fucktard;

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

What order was that?

Dude, IT'S ON VIDEO!!!

Please provide a link to the "experts" saying that ordering a person out of their vehicle is NOT a lawful order.

So what the Fuck?

Again fucktard;

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

What order was that?

To exit her vehicle.

Dude, IT'S ON VIDEO!!!

Please provide a link to the "experts" saying that ordering a person out of their vehicle is NOT a lawful order.

I never said that, and it's quite telling that you want to twist my words. They said his behavior as not according to standard procedures. Unless you have been in a cave for the last several days, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you have been in a cave, look it up. I've spent all the time with you that I care to.

Dude, IT'S ON VIDEO!!!

I never said that, and it's quite telling that you want to twist my words. They said his behavior as not according to standard procedures. Unless you have been in a cave for the last several days, you know exactly what I'm talking about. If you have been in a cave, look it up. I've spent all the time with you that I care to.

Not twisting anything. Where are these experts?

His behavior is subjective BTW.

So, police are supposed to just take whatever it is that they get without ever losing their temper? are they not human? Have you ever been pissed off at work (assuming you work, you are liberal so thats in question) Do you think it would be justified if you finally had enough from a mouthy co-worker or boss and you expressed your feelings only to be fired? that would be ok with you?

Yes. Police are required to act according to their training no matter how any one else behaves. It is a job requirement that they are well aware of when they hire out. Take away their gun and ability to arrest people, and they might be able to use lower standards, but the power they are given requires professional behavior.
Psychology says it cant happen.
Sooner or later human nature is going to make them snap.

So you are saying all cops will be unprofessional bullies who abuse their authority? Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that there are good cops. It's their job. If they can't handle it, they need to get another job

I am a Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteer. I patrol in uniform for no pay, twice per week. We are subject to exactly the same standards as the paid deputies. Last year, one of our volunteers was fired for being rude to a citizen of the county, over the citizen's illegal parking. I am aware every time that I interact with a citizen, that anything less than full control of my emotions at all times, will get me fired.

Getting fired from a volunteer force is beyond funny.

Getting shot dead while patrolling in uniform, because someone in the act of committing a felony does no know the difference between a volunteer and an armed deputy, is NOT funny, asshole, and that is the risk that we take every goddamned time that we go out on the streets. When you find that you have the balls to go through the academy and join us, let me know. Otherwise, why don't you just STFU?

He did act accordingly, he has the discretion of writing her a warning ticket or not, it wasn't until she started disobeying lawful orders that things escalated. All she had to do was put out her cigarette when asked. But no, she had to be an asshole. Then when asked to step out of the car, which is a lawful order, she doubled down on being an asshole.

Yes. Police are required to act according to their training no matter how any one else behaves. It is a job requirement that they are well aware of when they hire out. Take away their gun and ability to arrest people, and they might be able to use lower standards, but the power they are given requires professional behavior.

So you are saying all cops will be unprofessional bullies who abuse their authority? Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that there are good cops. It's their job. If they can't handle it, they need to get another job

I am a Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteer. I patrol in uniform for no pay, twice per week. We are subject to exactly the same standards as the paid deputies. Last year, one of our volunteers was fired for being rude to a citizen of the county, over the citizen's illegal parking. I am aware every time that I interact with a citizen, that anything less than full control of my emotions at all times, will get me fired.

Getting shot dead while patrolling in uniform, because someone in the act of committing a felony does no know the difference between a volunteer and an armed deputy, is NOT funny, asshole, and that is the risk that we take every goddamned time that we go out on the streets. When you find that you have the balls to go through the academy and join us, let me know. Otherwise, why don't you just STFU?
" I am aware every time that I interact with a citizen, that anything less than full control of my emotions at all times"
Do you remember posting the above statement?
"Otherwise, why don't you just STFU?"
Way to keep that full control. If you cant do it on here, how are we to think you can act differently in person,, unless you are a keyboard warrior.

Tough guy huh?

I'm skeered!!

The academy isn't nothing, hell if a girl can go through it, it can't be that fucking hard.

I stand by my opinion that getting fired as a volunteer is funny.

" I am aware every time that I interact with a citizen, that anything less than full control of my emotions at all times"
Do you remember posting the above statement?
"Otherwise, why don't you just STFU?"
Way to keep that full control. If you cant do it on here, how are we to think you can act differently in person,, unless you are a keyboard warrior.

To be fair, a lot of us think you need to STFU.

Tough guy huh?

I'm skeered!!

The academy isn't nothing, hell if a girl can go through it, it can't be that fucking hard.

I stand by my opinion that getting fired as a volunteer is funny.

Lonestar, I'm putting your ass on "ignore", because you are the kind of person that, in the real world, I would have to be polite to, in spite of your being a jerk. i can handle that while I am on duty, but I certainly do not have to put up with it on my own time.

You really should get your fat ass out of that chair and do something for your community, but like most on the Right, you would rather just sit and bitch and whine.

Last edited:

So what the Fuck?

Again fucktard;

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

What order was that?

To exit her vehicle.

So what the Fuck?

Again fucktard;

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

What order was that?

To exit her vehicle.

Here are pictures of her doing just that...

150720_POL_SandraBlandArrest.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

the next picture was from the medical examiner.

She complied with the officer, there is a good 3-5 feet between them. She had committed no crime at this point either.

Again, the police are there to enforce the law. Nothing else.

So what the Fuck?

Where in the constitution does it say you have to be nice to a cop, with out getting trumped up charges? Hell. down here a few Times I got stopped just for walking down a country road and asked for my I.D. by the way that's illegal.

You only have two choices tell him no and go to jail for the night or show him your I.D. he calls it in to see if I had any warrants and then let me go

Totally illegal and against the law, this is not the old east Germany or U.S.S.R.

Again fucktard;

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

What order was that?

To exit her vehicle.

Again fucktard;

BEING
AN
ASSHOLE
TO
A
COP
ISN'T
A
CRIME

What order was that?

To exit her vehicle.

Here are pictures of her doing just that...

View attachment 45845

the next picture was from the medical examiner.

She complied with the officer, there is a good 3-5 feet between them. She had committed no crime at this point either.

Again, the police are there to enforce the law. Nothing else.

A picture? Try watching the video where he had to threaten to taze her before she eventually got out.

Damn you people are stupid.

So what the Fuck?

Where in the constitution does it say you have to be nice to a cop, with out getting trumped up charges? Hell. down here a few Times I got stopped just for walking down a country road and asked for my I.D. by the way that's illegal.

You only have two choices tell him no and go to jail for the night or show him your I.D. he calls it in to see if I had any warrants and then let me go

Totally illegal and against the law, this is not the old east Germany or U.S.S.R.

Did I say it was in the Constitution?

This isn't about YOU!!

This is about the ignorant woman not complying with an officer which resulted in her assaulting the officer and going to jail where she eventually ended her own life. You people are so stuck on stupid that the obvious escapes you. This woman had a history of depression, had attempted suicide on multiple occasions and was clearly not in her right mind. But yet, you want to paint her as some innocent little victim. The woman used poor judgment and instead of doing as the cops asked, then ordered she bought herself a ride to the pokey.

So what the Fuck?

This isn't about YOU!!

This is about the ignorant woman not complying with an officer which resulted in her assaulting the officer and going to jail where she eventually ended her own life. You people are so stuck on stupid that the obvious escapes you. This woman had a history of depression, had attempted suicide on multiple occasions and was clearly not in her right mind. But yet, you want to paint her as some innocent little victim. The woman used poor judgment and instead of doing as the cops asked, then ordered she bought herself a ride to the pokey.
The cop used poor judgement, she was not a 300 lb thug. Like Michael Brown. She was just a woman minding her own bussiness and probably a lot on her mind. She was going for the future.... And that cop ended it.

What cop pulls over someone for not using a fucking turn signal unless he is looking to make an arrest?

He wouldn't of thrown her to the ground if she was white, maybe the blacks are right.

Because I never had problems with cops in my 50 years and in my party days when I was over the limit , they just drove me home, (unless that time I was being an as hole to them , then I got thrown in jail for a D.U.I and out in a few hours) when I had pot on me they just took it away.

So what the Fuck?

This isn't about YOU!!

The cop used poor judgement, she was not a 300 lb thug. Like Michael Brown. She was just a woman minding her own bussiness and probably a lot on her mind. She was going for the future.... And that cop ended it.

What cop pulls over someone for not using a fucking turn signal unless he is looking to make an arrest?

He wouldn't of thrown her to the ground if she was white, maybe the blacks are right.

Because I never had problems with cops in my 50 years and in my party days when I was over the limit , they just drove me home, (unless that time I was being an as hole to them , then I got thrown in jail for a D.U.I and out in a few hours) when I had pot on me they just took it away.

While she was "minding her own business" she made an improper and illegal lane change that prompted to police to stop her and give her a warning citation. It wasn't until she became belligerent and refused to comply with the officer's request that it escalated. All the stupid woman had to do was comply. Why is that so hard?

Her future must like her past was going to lead to more suicide attempts.

If she were white she would have followed the officers instructions.

So you do know what the consequences could be when YOU are an asshole to them.

Forum List

Back