Newly released dashcam footage shows Sandra Bland's arrest before she was found dead in jail

So America? Are you glad our police forces have been trained by the Israelis to treat US citizens the same way the Israelis treat the Palestinians?
The new software sure makes it easier to place a turd like you on ignore.

I'll have to find that button so I can put turds like you on ignore.

In addition to receiving population control training from Israelis, American police departments have also been trained by the constantly name-changing firm once known as Blackwater. Formerly known as Xe Security and Academi, the CIA-linked private military company, now merged with Triple Canopy under the Constellis Holdings, Inc., trained a number of U.S. police departments at its military base-like facility in Moyock, North Carolina.

One of the police patches on the firm’s training alumni board in Moyock is that of the St. Louis County Police. In addition to the St. Louis County Police, other U.S. law enforcement agencies trained by Blackwater include the Maricopa County, Arizona Sheriff’s Department; Atlanta Police; Chillicothe, Ohio Police; Charleston, South Carolina Police; Metropolitan Washington, DC Police; Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police (Dulles and Reagan National Airports); Prince George’s County, Maryland Police; the FBI SWAT Team; New York Police Department; Fairfax County, Virginia Police; Tampa Police; U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA); DeKalb County, Georgia Police; Arlington County, Virginia Police; Baltimore Police; U.S. Coast Guard; University of Texas Police; Norfolk, Virginia Police; Chicago Police Department; Oregon State Police; Los Angeles Police Department; Harvey Cedars, New Jersey Police; City of Fairfax, Virginia Police; Alexandria, Virginia Police Special Operations; Illinois State Police; and Dallas Police.

moniblack.jpg

Based on the actions of the St. Louis County police and their cache of Pentagon weapons, as well as their Israeli and Blackwater training, the next dead U.S. citizen – African American, Caucasian, Hispanic, or otherwise – could be found lying in a pool of his or her own blood, drawn by a militarized police officer, from the Jersey shore to the streets of Los Angeles.

Wayne Madsen - Shock and Awe Comes to America - Strategic Culture Foundation - on-line journal Shock and Awe Comes to America Strategic-Culture.org - Strategic Culture Foundation

Note to self...treat other human beings with some respect and just maybe bad things won't happen to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He will professionally haul your ass to jail.

Of course he will. Again proving my point that cops don't really care about professionalism and don't think it should be a requirement for them.

Cops are generally courteous, but they're also human and if you are an asshole to them then expect the same in kind.

And that is okay?

Quick question, does the right to be an asshole to anyone who treats you like an asshole extend to workers at the DMV, or Social Security office as well?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

And doesn't your employer have the right to fire you if you employ the "I'll be an asshole to whomever treats me like an asshole (whether or not I just imagine it or not)"? If so, lets not hear from you when the cop is shown the door in the very near future. Okay?

Imagined or not? hahahaha, there was nothing imagined about that woman's behavior. Of course, you may act the same way as her and see nothing wrong with it.

Cops are generally courteous, but they're also human and if you are an asshole to them then expect the same in kind.

And that is okay?

Quick question, does the right to be an asshole to anyone who treats you like an asshole extend to workers at the DMV, or Social Security office as well?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

And doesn't your employer have the right to fire you if you employ the "I'll be an asshole to whomever treats me like an asshole (whether or not I just imagine it or not)"? If so, lets not hear from you when the cop is shown the door in the very near future. Okay?
So, police are supposed to just take whatever it is that they get without ever losing their temper? are they not human? Have you ever been pissed off at work (assuming you work, you are liberal so thats in question) Do you think it would be justified if you finally had enough from a mouthy co-worker or boss and you expressed your feelings only to be fired? that would be ok with you?

Yes. Police are required to act according to their training no matter how any one else behaves. It is a job requirement that they are well aware of when they hire out. Take away their gun and ability to arrest people, and they might be able to use lower standards, but the power they are given requires professional behavior.

He did act accordingly, he has the discretion of writing her a warning ticket or not, it wasn't until she started disobeying lawful orders that things escalated. All she had to do was put out her cigarette when asked. But no, she had to be an asshole. Then when asked to step out of the car, which is a lawful order, she doubled down on being an asshole.

So, police are supposed to just take whatever it is that they get without ever losing their temper? are they not human? Have you ever been pissed off at work (assuming you work, you are liberal so thats in question) Do you think it would be justified if you finally had enough from a mouthy co-worker or boss and you expressed your feelings only to be fired? that would be ok with you?

Yes. Police are required to act according to their training no matter how any one else behaves. It is a job requirement that they are well aware of when they hire out. Take away their gun and ability to arrest people, and they might be able to use lower standards, but the power they are given requires professional behavior.
Psychology says it cant happen.
Sooner or later human nature is going to make them snap.

So you are saying all cops will be unprofessional bullies who abuse their authority? Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that there are good cops. It's their job. If they can't handle it, they need to get another job

I am a Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteer. I patrol in uniform for no pay, twice per week. We are subject to exactly the same standards as the paid deputies. Last year, one of our volunteers was fired for being rude to a citizen of the county, over the citizen's illegal parking. I am aware every time that I interact with a citizen, that anything less than full control of my emotions at all times, will get me fired.

Getting fired from a volunteer force is beyond funny.

Of course he will. Again proving my point that cops don't really care about professionalism and don't think it should be a requirement for them.

And that is okay?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

Imagined or not? hahahaha, there was nothing imagined about that woman's behavior. Of course, you may act the same way as her and see nothing wrong with it.

See if you can follow.

She was rude.
Rudeness is not a crime.
Police are there to enforce the law and arrest those who commit a crime.

Hence no crime was committed outside of the traffic violation.
Hence the police officer was out of bounds and will be rightly terminated. He'll soon be doing a two man stand-up routine with Zimmerman.
The real money is suing the department which they will do. I hope they clean up big time.

I'm sure they'd rather have their family member back but the State can't bring her back...all they can do is compensate the family monetarily.

And that is okay?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

He did act accordingly, he has the discretion of writing her a warning ticket or not, it wasn't until she started disobeying lawful orders that things escalated. All she had to do was put out her cigarette when asked. But no, she had to be an asshole. Then when asked to step out of the car, which is a lawful order, she doubled down on being an asshole.

So, you do whatever a cop tells you to do, with no questions asked.

Hope you keep some breathmints in the car with you.

And that is okay?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

See if you can follow.

She was rude.
Rudeness is not a crime.
Police are there to enforce the law and arrest those who commit a crime.

Hence no crime was committed outside of the traffic violation.
Hence the police officer was out of bounds and will be rightly terminated. He'll soon be doing a two man stand-up routine with Zimmerman.
The real money is suing the department which they will do. I hope they clean up big time.

I'm sure they'd rather have their family member back but the State can't bring her back...all they can do is compensate the family monetarily.

Disobeying a lawful order is a crime.

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

So, you do whatever a cop tells you to do, with no questions asked.

Hope you keep some breathmints in the car with you.

Yes, I obey the officers commands. When the officer approaches my truck, I have both hands clearly visible, usually both hands outside the window with DL, CHL and proof of insurance in hand. I follow his instructions from that point on. Ten times out of ten, I'm let off with a warning.

I have a question why is Al Sharpton and crew not making a big deal about this?

What do they do pick and choose, she was clearly fucked by our judicial system and didn't do anything wrong.

What do they do pick and choose, she was clearly fucked by are judicial system and didn't do anything wrong.

She never made it to the "judicial system".

The judiciary (also known as the judicial system or court system) is the system of courts that interprets and applies the law in the name of the state. The judiciary also provides a mechanism for the resolution of disputes.

She was arraigned and had a bond set at 5 grand. Her dear family left her in jail instead of posting bond. Which would have cost ten percent of her bond amount by any bondsman.

What do they do pick and choose, she was clearly fucked by are judicial system and didn't do anything wrong.

The judiciary (also known as the judicial system or court system) is the system of courts that interprets and applies the law in the name of the state. The judiciary also provides a mechanism for the resolution of disputes.
She was in jail for three fucking days... Have you ever been in jail? I have 24 hours equals seven days in freedom or it seems too.

Now a death sentence in America = not using a turn signal?
since she hung herself, I can hardly call this a death sentence. It was more like a public service on her part.
you think that is clever bitch?

Ever hear of due process?

Hell in 1984 when I got thrown in a cook county clinc for my one and only D.U.I. my girlfriend bailed me out for a $100 bucks under two hours.

She was in jail for three fucking days... Have you ever been in jail? I have 24 hours equals seven days in freedom or it seems too.

Yes I have. I've spent three years of a five year sentence in prison.

Forum List

Back