Newly released dashcam footage shows Sandra Bland's arrest before she was found dead in jail

Hey two thumbs [up yer ass] ?

In 2011, St. Louis County Police Chief Timothy Fitch received training from Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and Israeli National Police officials during a trip to Israel sponsored by the right-wing Anti-Defamation League (ADL). That same year, Oakland, California police who received similar training from former members of the IDF, shot Iraqi war U.S. Army veteran Scott Olsen in the head.

Companies associated with Israel’s military-law enforcement infrastructure, including those specializing in Israeli Krav Maga martial arts techniques and other Israel crowd control tactics, have not only trained state and metropolitan police forces in the United States, but also state National Guard units. Police departments receiving such training include the St. Louis County Police, as well as the police departments of New York, Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Louisville, Richmond, Charlotte, Nashville, Albuquerque, Tulsa, and Atlantic City.

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

The 4th Media Shock and Awe Comes to America White Racism KKK Neo-Nazi Police Brutality Pentagon and BLACKWATER

Apparently, Texas cops HAVE been trained by the Zio Nazis to treat Texas citizens like the Israelis treat the Palestinians.

Every day.

so no, like I said, you can't prove he received training from Israelis.

plz fuck off and make another thread, your bigotry is boring the adults.
I hope you realize you are talking to someone that is a nutty fruitcake. Either that or he gets soused almost to the point of alcohol poisoning before posting.

I think you are playing with semantics. A cop can order anyone to do anything. The point is that its not legal nor enforceable. There is a reason cities nationwide have paid out millions in "oops the cop fucked up" money. Cops get confused and fuck up with the wrong person and get sued.
Some people think the cops are the law and you have to bow to them, me, not so much.

Well then lets all hope your Eric Garner moment comes some day soon!

so you are hoping I'm killed b/c I believe in the Constitution.

It's pussies like you that talk shit on the internet that wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes w/o calling me "sir".

The only person trying to engage in internet tough guy talk is you, so I guess you're the pussy.

You made a death wish twards me knowing there's little I can actually do.

that makes you a coward.

wear it

Big difference between hoping you die in a struggle with a cop, and you suggesting the mere sight of you illicits instant obedience. One is a pleasant day dream, while the other is pure fagotry.

In 2011, St. Louis County Police Chief Timothy Fitch received training from Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and Israeli National Police officials during a trip to Israel sponsored by the right-wing Anti-Defamation League (ADL). That same year, Oakland, California police who received similar training from former members of the IDF, shot Iraqi war U.S. Army veteran Scott Olsen in the head.

Companies associated with Israel’s military-law enforcement infrastructure, including those specializing in Israeli Krav Maga martial arts techniques and other Israel crowd control tactics, have not only trained state and metropolitan police forces in the United States, but also state National Guard units. Police departments receiving such training include the St. Louis County Police, as well as the police departments of New York, Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Louisville, Richmond, Charlotte, Nashville, Albuquerque, Tulsa, and Atlantic City.

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

The 4th Media Shock and Awe Comes to America White Racism KKK Neo-Nazi Police Brutality Pentagon and BLACKWATER

Apparently, Texas cops HAVE been trained by the Zio Nazis to treat Texas citizens like the Israelis treat the Palestinians.

Every day.

I hope you realize you are talking to someone that is a nutty fruitcake. Either that or he gets soused almost to the point of alcohol poisoning before posting.
I give everyone a fair shake or two.

Hey, I still talk to you.

Aside from that, he's really gone away from the op and is just trying to hijack the thread. He basically couldn't care less that a woman died, he's just stoked he gets to spew his hate.

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

Every day.

Slander much?

Defame much?

Pretend to be a wacko black racist much?

You and 2 thumbs [up his ass] are birds of a feather that flock together. Peas in a pod.

Some people think the cops are the law and you have to bow to them, me, not so much.

It's pussies like you that talk shit on the internet that wouldn't be able to look me in the eyes w/o calling me "sir".

The only person trying to engage in internet tough guy talk is you, so I guess you're the pussy.

that makes you a coward.

wear it

Big difference between hoping you die in a struggle with a cop, and you suggesting the mere sight of you illicits instant obedience. One is a pleasant day dream, while the other is pure fagotry.

gutless worms always end up calling men "sir", they know cowing before real men will prevent them from getting hurt.

I wouldn't want to be like that, so I treat people with some respect and never threaten people unless I intend to have to back it up.
You threatened me over the internet, knowing you wouldn't have to back it up.

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

Every day.

Aside from that, he's really gone away from the op and is just trying to hijack the thread. He basically couldn't care less that a woman died, he's just stoked he gets to spew his hate.

No, I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I pointed out WHY cops are acting like Nazis. You demanded I prove my point.

So I did.

And, now just like a typical zio hypocrite you're refusing to apply the terms you laid down for me to yourself.

that makes you a coward.

wear it
gutless worms always end up calling men "sir", they know cowing before real men will prevent them from getting hurt.

I wouldn't want to be like that, so I treat people with some respect and never threaten people unless I intend to have to back it up.
Hey, you'll get no argument from me. You talk pretty tough on the internet, so you must be a badass in real life. :laugh:

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

Every day.

Slander much?

Defame much?

You and 2 thumbs [up his ass] are birds of a feather that flock together. Peas in a pod.
"up his ass"

damn, that's new, no one has ever said that before :rolleyes::rolleyes::uhoh3:

that makes you a coward.

wear it

Hey, you'll get no argument from me. You talk pretty tough on the internet, so you must be a badass in real life. :laugh:

If he ever met you in real life; he would be on his knees BEGGING you for his life.

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

Every day.

Slander much?

Defame much?

"up his ass"

damn, that's new, no one has ever said that before :rolleyes::rolleyes::uhoh3:

I'm not surprised.

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

Every day.

No, I'm not trying to hijack the thread. I pointed out WHY cops are acting like Nazis. You demanded I prove my point.

So I did.

And, now just like a typical zio hypocrite you're refusing to apply the terms you laid down for me to yourself.
yea, ya are and no you didn't.

the cops are not acting like nazis, so you're wrong there

I don't speak fucktard so I don't know what a 'zio' is.

So plz go make a thread of your own

that makes you a coward.

wear it

If he ever met you in real life; he would be on his knees BEGGING you for his life.
says the bigot that cried about someone slandering him.

run along children, you've bored the adult.

BvMU0cVCIAAjOlU.jpg

Every day.

So I did.

yea, ya are and no you didn't.

the cops are not acting like nazis, so you're wrong there

I don't speak fucktard so I don't know what a 'zio' is.

So plz go make a thread of your own

The conditions YOU laid down were the loser would f*ck off, STFU, and go make a new thread.

I proved my point.

You lost.

Now go do what you demanded I do if I didn't prove my point.

I haven't seen enough people blast LaVaughn Mosely, her alleged friend, that told her he would bail her out and then left her to kill herself in jail. This loser is after his 15 minutes, giving interviews, so concerned now. I think three people/groups are responsible for her death. Bland, the idiot cop who thinks tax dollars should be spent incarcerating people for illegal lane change and or not kissing his ass, her family and Mosely - whoever didn't bail her out. She just got a job, she could pay whoever back with first paycheck if she didn't have $500 already.
Seriously, there are like 3 tweets total on what an asshole Mosely is for lying to her, leaving her there, ignoring calls and now going on TV.

Right
I did watch the link you posted and told you what I heard and it was even closed captioned on the video. If you are still too fucking stupid to believe it I can't help you. I do know for a fact that the cop gave her a lawful order and she gave him a ration of shit instead of obeying him. Perhaps you should look at the video again and then tell me that the very first words on the video are not "Get out of the car!"

Because its edited fucktard....then it shows how it started but if you didnt have the attention span of a fucking Goldfish you'd know that

Only a real dumbass would believe that the cop did not order her out of the car.

You watch the video yet retard?

I told you I did dipshit. The only thing that was 'edited' was it started with the cop being polite and getting a ration of shit in return. He had every right to order her out of the car.

Yeah, you watched that's why you claimed the first thing he said was get out the car. Because you watched the first 10 seconds and figured you had all the info you needed.

That is correct, and it was all I needed to prove you were a liar. Then I watched the edited version and saw what I described as well as the repeat of 'get out of the car."

We have the Constitutional right to free speech and privacy.

cops may not force us to give up those rights and if we refuse they do not gain special rights

cops have to follow the law, they are not the law.

If you are stopped for a traffic violation a cop has every right to order you out of your car if he has reason to suspect you are on drugs or have a weapon. That is well within the law.

Now you are no longer talking about the op, you are bringing shit in to try to prove yourself right, but all you did was prove yourself wrong.

You give up the right to privacy when you commit a traffic violation. Even you should know that.

cops may not force us to give up those rights and if we refuse they do not gain special rights

If you are stopped for a traffic violation a cop has every right to order you out of your car if he has reason to suspect you are on drugs or have a weapon. That is well within the law.

Now you are no longer talking about the op, you are bringing shit in to try to prove yourself right, but all you did was prove yourself wrong.

You give up the right to privacy when you commit a traffic violation. Even you should know that.
And apparently you also give up the right to breathe.

And apparently you also give up the right to breathe.

No, breathing stops when your friends and relatives let you sit in jail because they can't or won't post $5,000 bail and you hang yourself. I have never posted bail for anyone, but I think a bail bondsman will post $5,000 bail for $500.

The real responsible party is the drug dealer who sold her the pot she was high on.

Forum List

Back