Newly released dashcam footage shows Sandra Bland's arrest before she was found dead in jail

Right
Keep digging, I merely quoted what you posted. If you posted a lie don't blame me.

I dont, I only blame you for defending the actions of someone when you didnt even watch it
Keep digging, I merely quoted what you posted. If you posted a lie don't blame me.

I dont, I only blame you for defending the actions of someone when you didnt even watch it

I went to your link on post #1 and the very first words the cop used are "Get out of the car!" Keep digging.

You still didnt the video I see. When you do come holla at me. Actually dont, if you defend something you have no idea about I can only imagine that your stance will still be unshakable once you have facts.

I did watch the link you posted and told you what I heard and it was even closed captioned on the video. If you are still too fucking stupid to believe it I can't help you. I do know for a fact that the cop gave her a lawful order and she gave him a ration of shit instead of obeying him. Perhaps you should look at the video again and then tell me that the very first words on the video are not "Get out of the car!"

Because its edited fucktard....then it shows how it started but if you didnt have the attention span of a fucking Goldfish you'd know that

Only a real dumbass would believe that the cop did not order her out of the car.

Right

I went to your link on post #1 and the very first words the cop used are "Get out of the car!" Keep digging.

You still didnt the video I see. When you do come holla at me. Actually dont, if you defend something you have no idea about I can only imagine that your stance will still be unshakable once you have facts.

I did watch the link you posted and told you what I heard and it was even closed captioned on the video. If you are still too fucking stupid to believe it I can't help you. I do know for a fact that the cop gave her a lawful order and she gave him a ration of shit instead of obeying him. Perhaps you should look at the video again and then tell me that the very first words on the video are not "Get out of the car!"

Because its edited fucktard....then it shows how it started but if you didnt have the attention span of a fucking Goldfish you'd know that

Only a real dumbass would believe that the cop did not order her out of the car.

You watch the video yet retard?

There's a time to support the cops then there's clear PROOF, which the camera provides, that he had no right to drag her out of the car.

once he tried, she had every right to kill him in self defense

The only right she had was to obey a lawful order and she would be tried for murder if she killed a cop that gave her that order/

There's a time to support the cops then there's clear PROOF, which the camera provides, that he had no right to drag her out of the car.

The only right she had was to obey a lawful order and she would be tried for murder if she killed a cop that gave her that order/
It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

Right

I told you I did dipshit. The only thing that was 'edited' was it started with the cop being polite and getting a ration of shit in return. He had every right to order her out of the car.

It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

It is blatantly clear that you don't know what a lawful order is.

It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

a cop can't order me to put out a cig
a cop can't order me out of my car w/o a better reason than not following an illegal order

you might be better off in North Korea where the cops order people around all day

It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

a cop can't order me out of my car w/o a better reason than not following an illegal order

you might be better off in North Korea where the cops order people around all day

A cop can order you to put out your cigarette as well as to get out of your car. Live with it.

It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

A cop can order you to put out your cigarette as well as to get out of your car. Live with it.
I think you are playing with semantics. A cop can order anyone to do anything. The point is that its not legal nor enforceable. There is a reason cities nationwide have paid out millions in "oops the cop fucked up" money. Cops get confused and fuck up with the wrong person and get sued.

It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

Not in America, not in a free society.

true story

but you know where they can?

It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

Not in America, not in a free society.

true story

but you know where they can?

Yes, in America. Keep trying.

It wasn't a lawful order

that's blatantly clear

I think you are playing with semantics. A cop can order anyone to do anything. The point is that its not legal nor enforceable. There is a reason cities nationwide have paid out millions in "oops the cop fucked up" money. Cops get confused and fuck up with the wrong person and get sued.
Some people think the cops are the law and you have to bow to them, me, not so much.

We have the Constitutional right to free speech and privacy.

cops may not force us to give up those rights and if we refuse they do not gain special rights

cops have to follow the law, they are not the law.

We have the Constitutional right to free speech and privacy.

cops may not force us to give up those rights and if we refuse they do not gain special rights

cops have to follow the law, they are not the law.

If you are stopped for a traffic violation a cop has every right to order you out of your car if he has reason to suspect you are on drugs or have a weapon. That is well within the law.

Of course he will. Again proving my point that cops don't really care about professionalism and don't think it should be a requirement for them.

Cops are generally courteous, but they're also human and if you are an asshole to them then expect the same in kind.

And that is okay?

Quick question, does the right to be an asshole to anyone who treats you like an asshole extend to workers at the DMV, or Social Security office as well?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

And doesn't your employer have the right to fire you if you employ the "I'll be an asshole to whomever treats me like an asshole (whether or not I just imagine it or not)"? If so, lets not hear from you when the cop is shown the door in the very near future. Okay?
So, police are supposed to just take whatever it is that they get without ever losing their temper? are they not human? Have you ever been pissed off at work (assuming you work, you are liberal so thats in question) Do you think it would be justified if you finally had enough from a mouthy co-worker or boss and you expressed your feelings only to be fired? that would be ok with you?

Yes. Police are required to act according to their training no matter how any one else behaves. It is a job requirement that they are well aware of when they hire out. Take away their gun and ability to arrest people, and they might be able to use lower standards, but the power they are given requires professional behavior.

Cops are generally courteous, but they're also human and if you are an asshole to them then expect the same in kind.

And that is okay?

Quick question, does the right to be an asshole to anyone who treats you like an asshole extend to workers at the DMV, or Social Security office as well?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

And doesn't your employer have the right to fire you if you employ the "I'll be an asshole to whomever treats me like an asshole (whether or not I just imagine it or not)"? If so, lets not hear from you when the cop is shown the door in the very near future. Okay?
So, police are supposed to just take whatever it is that they get without ever losing their temper? are they not human? Have you ever been pissed off at work (assuming you work, you are liberal so thats in question) Do you think it would be justified if you finally had enough from a mouthy co-worker or boss and you expressed your feelings only to be fired? that would be ok with you?

Yes. Police are required to act according to their training no matter how any one else behaves. It is a job requirement that they are well aware of when they hire out. Take away their gun and ability to arrest people, and they might be able to use lower standards, but the power they are given requires professional behavior.
Psychology says it cant happen.
Sooner or later human nature is going to make them snap.

Right

I told you I did dipshit. The only thing that was 'edited' was it started with the cop being polite and getting a ration of shit in return. He had every right to order her out of the car.

Yeah, you watched that's why you claimed the first thing he said was get out the car. Because you watched the first 10 seconds and figured you had all the info you needed.

And that is okay?

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

So you are saying all cops will be unprofessional bullies who abuse their authority? Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that there are good cops. It's their job. If they can't handle it, they need to get another job

Sure, why not?

Do unto others.

So you are saying all cops will be unprofessional bullies who abuse their authority? Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that there are good cops. It's their job. If they can't handle it, they need to get another job

I am a Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteer. I patrol in uniform for no pay, twice per week. We are subject to exactly the same standards as the paid deputies. Last year, one of our volunteers was fired for being rude to a citizen of the county, over the citizen's illegal parking. I am aware every time that I interact with a citizen, that anything less than full control of my emotions at all times, will get me fired.

I am a Sheriff Auxiliary Volunteer. I patrol in uniform for no pay, twice per week. We are subject to exactly the same standards as the paid deputies. Last year, one of our volunteers was fired for being rude to a citizen of the county, over the citizen's illegal parking. I am aware every time that I interact with a citizen, that anything less than full control of my emotions at all times, will get me fired.

Thank you for your volunteer work, and your statement. They are both important.

Forum List

Back