Newly Rich Boy Embarks On First Career Move

Hopefully the great American Patriotic Hero Kyle Rittenhouse in a few years will also join Nick Sandmann in the political arena. I add that Kyle Rittenhouse is also now an International Patriotic Hero as WE also celebrated his brilliant take down of those filthy Communist POS, we literally in this house opened a bottle of Krug and toasted him for his excellent Anti-Communist action. It's a family tradition to celebrate ALL and ANY dead Communist with a toast to their Destroyer and Kyle Rittenhouse did some good Destroying the other day.

What else? Oh did I tell you already how MUCH I HATE Communist filth? :smoke: ;)

Would rather have Sandmann as Senator rather than McConnell, but obviously if my choice is McConnell or a Dumb-Ass Pre-Bolshevik...we'll have to live with McConnell for another term.

Hopefully the great American Patriotic Hero Kyle Rittenhouse in a few years will also join Nick Sandmann in the political arena. I add that Kyle Rittenhouse is also now an International Patriotic Hero as WE also celebrated his brilliant take down of those filthy Communist POS, we literally in this house opened a bottle of Krug and toasted him for his excellent Anti-Communist action. It's a family tradition to celebrate ALL and ANY dead Communist with a toast to their Destroyer and Kyle Rittenhouse did some good Destroying the other day.

What else? Oh did I tell you already how MUCH I HATE Communist filth? :smoke: ;)
You make absolutely no sense..But you will enjoy seeing this young man being used as a political tool, enjoy.

Would rather have Sandmann as Senator rather than McConnell, but obviously if my choice is McConnell or a Dumb-Ass Pre-Bolshevik...we'll have to live with McConnell for another term.
Right now old puckerface needs all the young blood he can siphon to keep alive politically.

You make absolutely no sense..But you will enjoy seeing this young man being used as a political tool, enjoy.

Seems more likely he'll be using you people as a comedic foil.

Right now old puckerface needs all the young blood he can siphon to keep alive politically.
This kid is causing you a whole lotta butthurt, eh?

The kid is old enough to make his own decisions...and in the end, it's his funeral.
He won't be too pleased years from now when he looks back and see that the sallow skinned turtle used him for political gain.

Oh, and can you once and for all post the actual verified sum of money that this kid got? All I can find are what he sued for.
I can't find it anywhere. :)

The kid is old enough to make his own decisions...and in the end, it's his funeral.
He won't be too pleased years from now when he looks back and see that the sallow skinned turtle used him for political gain.

Oh, and can you once and for all post the actual verified sum of money that this kid got? All I can find are what he sued for.
It's a NDA idiot.

Now will you, unless the defendants leak.

It's a NDA idiot.

In other words, he got next to nothing. If he got rich, he wouldn't be working for Senator Turtle.

It's a NDA idiot.

In other words, he got next to nothing. If he got rich, he wouldn't be working for Senator Turtle.
You really are an idiot.

Wait...a young man just got a supposedly large settlement ...and he's going to work for Congress?

HIGHLY doubt he got much if that's the case.

ANY guy his age would be out shopping for Corvettes, new homes and deciding on wild vacations right now.
(not to mention beating off women if he got millions)

This screams "He got nothing" from the lawsuits

It's a NDA idiot.

Dang.....just saw this......

For once I have to agree

It's a NDA idiot.

Does not have to be the situation, I'm what is called Independently Wealthy but I work at what I consider my Civil Duty and Public Service Duty, I add I do NOT accept ANY salary for this and give the salary to Charity. I know this is a bizarro concept to most Leftists aka Communists who seem NOT to work OR have ANY moneys and spend most of their time being The Great Unwashed and Protesting aka Violent Rioting and SCREAMING their heads off at random peoples in the street about how OFFENDED they are by EVERYTHING that is CONSIDERED NORMAL and HEALTHY.

That kid did no wrong. He did not look to promote a tragedy. He did nothing wrong! And he was eviscerated by the Hitler propaganda press and entertainment people. Most have not even apologized. This is the problem. And it is not a small one.

Forum List

Back