NEWS AND COMMENTARY Trump Doctor: Pfizer Offered Hush Money To Help Cover Up For Jab Dangers [VIDEO]

There are a lot more sources than the one I provided and there is an actual video recording.

That's him in an unrelated story. I haven't seen much saying the story is a fake yet. It's on video being done which is why I posted it.

And yes he made controversy about the notion of herd immunity last year, which he wasn't the only doctor suggesting it be more effective and safer than the vaccines being pushed by Pfizer and others.

Interesting too. While he has been obviously discredited as a result of going against BIG PHARMA, he has his Masters from Oxford and his PHD from McMaster University. He worked as an advisor in the Trump administration.

Should I list the other Doctors vehemently against the vaccines like a Doctor McCullough?

Bottom line is he was discredited for pushing herd immunity. That's why and it isn't exactly hard to figure out why he would be discredited.

I'll answer your questions tomorrow. I'm burnt after doing taxes. But C'mon man. Miami Standard is a greasy tabloid that hardly ever does hard news. Just the weird shit. And the 2nd link to RAIR -- that's a PEACHY "International Organization" protecting "American White Christians"?? Sounds like trouble to me? You don't SEE that these are NOT reliable? And all they are doing is GOSSIPING about the SAME NOT CREDIBLE, lying ass sources.

Reality is -- you're in certified ConspiracyLand..

You're ORIGINAL LINK LIED TO YOU! Actually at least TWICE !! And you're still defending them? WHY????

Why cant you just do the fucking research on your OWN about this guy? Find out this guy is doo doo bird? Did you read the Politico article about the EMAILS HE WAS FIRED FOR -- by the Trump Admin? He was only on Fox because he was flaunting a title as "pandemic advisor" to the NEWLY FORMED Trump govt and hadn't been outed as a flake.

So Trump Admin and FOX made a mistake giving him credentials to be famous for 12 minutes.

He's a freakin' NUTCASE. AND a "part-time" professor which might be part of the NUTCASE problem.

Last edited:
There are a lot more sources than the one I provided and there is an actual video recording.

That's him in an unrelated story. I haven't seen much saying the story is a fake yet. It's on video being done which is why I posted it.

And yes he made controversy about the notion of herd immunity last year, which he wasn't the only doctor suggesting it be more effective and safer than the vaccines being pushed by Pfizer and others.

Interesting too. While he has been obviously discredited as a result of going against BIG PHARMA, he has his Masters from Oxford and his PHD from McMaster University. He worked as an advisor in the Trump administration.

Should I list the other Doctors vehemently against the vaccines like a Doctor McCullough?

Bottom line is he was discredited for pushing herd immunity. That's why and it isn't exactly hard to figure out why he would be discredited.

If this were true then Pfizer would be facing both massive civil suits and felony charges for bribery.

With the number of lawyers in tis country always looking for a buck I cannot accept these claims as true without some hard evidence because if the evidence were there the lawyers would be banging down the courthouse doors to file their suits.

I'll answer your questions tomorrow. I'm burnt after doing taxes. But C'mon man. Miami Standard is a greasy tabloid that hardly ever does hard news. Just the weird shit. And the 2nd link to RAIR -- that's a PEACHY "International Organization" protecting "American White Christians"?? Sounds like trouble to me? You don't SEE that these are NOT reliable? And all they are doing is GOSSIPING about the SAME NOT CREDIBLE, lying ass sources.

You're ORIGINAL LINK LIED TO YOU! Actually at least TWICE !! And you're still defending them? WHY????

Why cant you just do the fucking research on your OWN about this guy? Find out this guy is doo doo bird? Did you read the Politico article about the EMAILS HE WAS FIRED FOR -- by the Trump Admin? He was only on Fox because he was flaunting a title as "pandemic advisor" to the NEWLY FORMED Trump govt and hadn't been outed as a flake.

So Trump Admin and FOX made a mistake giving him credentials to be famous for 12 minutes.

He's a freakin' NUTCASE. AND a "part-time" professor which might be part of the NUTCASE problem.
He isn't a nut case imo. He has been discredited due to the reasons why EVERY OTHER PERSON that has taken a stance against BIG PHARMA is discredited.

He wasn't a nut case to be an advisor and then he takes on the stance of herd immunity and then all of a sudden a quack.

BTW, it's interesting. I mean for me who is supposed to be a Trump fluffer, his administration didn't support him and Trump was also pushing the vaccines. Trump still takes credit for pushing the potion and that is what the vaccines are. At this point it is rather clear. Certainly doesn't prevent anyone from getting covid.

Don't you find it interesting how Joe Rogan was destroyed by the same exact elements for taking a position against BIG PHARMA by suggesting how well Ivermectin worked? Yet everything he said was actually true where Richard Maddow told us nothing but pure absolute false information about BIG PHARMA in stating that the vaccines will stop the spread the disease and will prevent people from getting it.

Question:

Why was she not crushed but Joe Rogan was?

You know, considering what Rogan said was true and what Richard Maddow being utterly false? Go ahead and take an educated guess.

Now, you think this Doctor Alexander is a quack and liar when he claimed he was offered BIG money by those companies to work for them.

If he wasn't lying and I haven't seen anything out of any fact check hyenas that shows he is a liar.

Assuming for one moment he isn't and in light with all of the people that are discredited when going against BIG PHARMA, why do you suppose they would offer him BIG MONEY to work for them?

Again, assume for moment he is telling the truth. Take an educated guess. BTW when a tart like candycorn agrees with you, you ought to immediately consider your thinking.

I mean immediately. She thinks aoc is wonderful for the country and more than likely has a pelosi sticker on the back of her Volvo.

Last edited:
If this were true then Pfizer would be facing both massive civil suits and felony charges for bribery.

With the number of lawyers in tis country always looking for a buck I cannot accept these claims as true without some hard evidence because if the evidence were there the lawyers would be banging down the courthouse doors to file their suits.
Wrong, cause it isn't ILLEGAL to offer someone a job. Take a wild guess why Pfizer or Moderna etc would offer him that.

Oh it may be because he had his Masters from Oxford and PhD from McMasters University.

Which only means he has credibility and in our eyes he ought to have more for not caving to the regular method that giant corporations get people.

He turned down BIG MONEY offered as a job, but that would silence him. Ever see what advertises on cnn or msnbc or FOX and you all wonder why smaller outlets pick up on the story?

Funny how the so called woke are in a coma.

Wrong, cause it isn't ILLEGAL to offer someone a job. Take a wild guess why them Moderna would offer him that.

Oh it may be because he had his Masters from Oxford and PhD from McMasters University.

Which only means he has credibility and in our eyes he ought to have more for not caving to the regular method that giant corporations get people.

He turned down BIG MONEY offered as a job, but that would silence him. Ever see what advertises on cnn or msnbc or FOX and you all wonder why smaller outlets pick up on the story?

Funny how the so called woke are in a coma.
Bribery is illegal even if it's in the form of a job offer.

You don't know that any of this is true, you've asked for no evidence to support it.

All there is are unsubstantiated claims to this effect.

Bribery is illegal even if it's in the form of a job offer.

You don't know that any of this is true, you've asked for no evidence to support it.

All there is are unsubstantiated claims to this effect.
Right, so it goes to whether or not you believe his claim which I do.

Question:

Could those companies sue if those claims he made publicly for slander if they didn't offer him a job?

I will be looking out for that and I looked for something that discredited his claim which was two days ago.

Haven't seen anything yet. Oh, plenty about his push for herd immunity. Want to take a little guess why he would be discredited for thar considering all of the factors in regards to BIG PHARMA?

Btw, do you think herd immunity is better than the poison in the vaccines that aren't vaccinating anyone from getting the disease?

Question:

Could those companies sue if those claims he made publicly for slander if they didn't offer him a job?

I will be looking out for that and I looked for something that discredited his claim which was two days ago.

Haven't seen anything yet. Oh, plenty about his push for herd immunity. Want to take a little guess why he would be discredited for thar considering all of the factors in regards to BIG PHARMA?

Btw, do you think herd immunity is better than the poison in the vaccines that aren't vaccinating anyone from getting the disease?
I choose not to believe anything without supporting evidence.

In order for Pfizer to sue they first requirement would be for them to prove they were harmed by whatever defamatory statements one made.

Considering how well the company is doing they could not meet that bar.

Question:

Herd immunity is achieved in one of three ways.

Through mass vaccination, natural exposure as the disease spreads, or as a result of the combination of both so your question is nonsensical.

Omicron ended up being the key to defeating Covid because it spread like a wildfire, made very few people seriously ill and leaves those exposed with at least 6x longer lasting immunity compared to vaccination alone at least in the studies that have been done so far.

I choose not to believe anything without supporting evidence.

In order for Pfizer to sue they first requirement would be for them to prove they were harmed by whatever defamatory statements one made.

Considering how well the company is doing they could not meet that bar.
Uh huh, so you choose to not believe him but believe BIG PHARMA cause they have more credibility than him?

Ok, so you choose. Sorry, seen too many things over my life and especially in the last 2+ years that clearly shows the lack of credibility in any of these news sources who are paid hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising.

Oh, that's right. That's not Hush Money either. That would be "illegal." Right.

I looked for something about the so called quack that shows he has a reputation of lying. Haven't seen anything and I looked.

What I did see was him being ridiculed for his stance on herd immunity which he isn't the only doctor and since that flies in the face of......

Nevermind. We all have our choices and since you think BIG PHARMA has all of this credibility over a Doctor who is against them, what can I say?

I was always decent at connecting dots from the time I was a kid.

This isn't even a story, it's just a headline with nothing of substance behind it.

The links to Alex Jones should pretty well eliminate any possibility of credibility.

They are and they have. All-cause mortality from the CDC. Ages 15-54 is what I inputted. Increased deaths across the board:

You might want to look again, the line is only slightly elevated at all from Q3 in 2019 and that includes nearly a million Covid related deaths.

If anything it shows that Covid was almost universally only killing those who were most likely to die from any or all causes during the same period so no significant increase in total US mortality is being shown.

Uh huh, so you choose to not believe him but believe BIG PHARMA cause they have more credibility than him?

Ok, so you choose. Sorry, seen too many things over my life and especially in the last 2+ years that clearly shows the lack of credibility in any of these news sources who are paid hundreds of millions of dollars in advertising.

Oh, that's right. That's not Hush Money either. That would be "illegal." Right.

I looked for something about the so called quack that shows he has a reputation of lying. Haven't seen anything and I looked.

What I did see was him being ridiculed for his stance on herd immunity which he isn't the only doctor and since that flies in the face of......

Nevermind. We all have our choices and since you think BIG PHARMA has all of this credibility over a Doctor who is against them, what can I say?

I was always decent at connecting dots from the time I was a kid.
Maybe I need to type slower. I don't "believe" anything not supported by corroborating facts period.

Does that make it any clearer for you?

Maybe I need to type slower. I don't "believe" anything not supported by corroborating facts period.

Does that make it any clearer for you?
There's plenty of corroborating evidence that shows the lack of credibility of anything reported by the so called credible networks you seem to listen to.

You seem to also dismiss all of the clear lack of credibility of big pharna. Again, that's YOUR CHOICE and you have made it abundantly clear that you choose to accept some corroborating evidence while ignoring other corroborating evidence.

BIG PHARMA has a lot of credibility to you? Nothing shady about their motivations? Do you want the corroborating evidence in regards to their motivations over the last ohhhhhhh 40 years?

Ever find it interesting at all for instance how this one of a very few countries that allow big PHARMA to advertise their drugs with their little disclaimers?
Have you noticed how since they started doing that in the mid 90s the well documented epidemic of addictions and deaths due to these pain killers?

Have you noticed how nearly every mass shooting in this country that have been happening since the mid to late 90s have been done by a person on some antidepressant they have been pushing since those mid 90s like zoloft?

No eh? Need more corroborating evidence? Oh, you need the dots to have the numbers on them for you to connect them. Yeah, I never needed the numbers. I could see the dots and the see the picture and so I would connect them. Wouldn't need the clear numbers to see them.

Good luck. 👍

There's plenty of corroborating evidence that shows the lack of credibility of anything reported by the so called credible networks you seem to listen to.

You seem to also dismiss all of the clear lack of credibility of big pharna. Again, that's YOUR CHOICE and you have made it abundantly clear that you choose to accept some corroborating evidence while ignoring other corroborating evidence.

BIG PHARMA has a lot of credibility to you? Nothing shady about their motivations? Do you want the corroborating evidence in regards to their motivations over the last ohhhhhhh 40 years?

Ever find it interesting at all for instance how this one of a very few countries that allow big PHARMA to advertise their drugs with their little disclaimers?
Have you noticed how since they started doing that in the mid 90s the well documented epidemic of addictions and deaths due to these pain killers?

Have you noticed how nearly every mass shooting in this country that have been happening since the mid to late 90s have been done by a person on some antidepressant they have been pushing since those mid 90s like zoloft?

No eh? Need more corroborating evidence? Oh, you need the dots to have the numbers on them for you to connect them. Yeah, I never needed the numbers. I could see the dots and the see the picture and so I would connect them. Wouldn't need the clear numbers to see them.

Good luck. 👍
You continue making things up. You have no possible clue how or where I get my news and it doesn't seem to matter because you don't rely on facts to draw any conclusions.

Ahh one of those are you?

Let me guess, you're totally unaware that people who commit those types of crimes are already being treated for diagnosed psychological disorders and that acting out in such ways is common for those folks with or without medication?

Med's work on most to varying degrees but we're all different and react somewhat differently to any medication.

For some reason though you want to blame the treatment rather than the disease which tells me you have an unhealthy obsession yourself.

You continue making things up. You have no possible clue how or where I get my news and it doesn't seem to matter because you don't rely on facts to draw any conclusions.

Ahh one of those are you?

Let me guess, you're totally unaware that people who commit those types of crimes are already being treated for diagnosed psychological disorders and that acting out in such ways is common for those folks with or without medication?

Med's work on most to varying degrees but we're all different and react somewhat differently to any medication.

For some reason though you want to blame the treatment rather than the disease which tells me you have an unhealthy obsession yourself.
Ok, ONE DOT (you need the numbers.)

Beginning the 90s, BIG PHARMA started advertising their drugs on TV with their little disclaimers.

Remember those?

The FDA decided in 1997 to relax its rules and decided to allow BIG PHARMA to push their drugs. In their TV spots, drug makers could now refer viewers to print ads, offer 1-800 numbers or websites, and urge people to talk to their doctor if they wanted that additional information that the FDA had previously required for TV ads, too, if they promoted particular drugs for particular conditions. That let drug makers air more detailed ads that made specific medical claims for specific drugs, the kind that now dominate airwaves.

That's one GIGANTIC DOT. You See it? All of a sudden, over the next 20 years we heard about mass shootings on a rather regular basis. I mean there were others previous but not like over the next 20 gears after BIG PHARMA started pushing antidepressants.

Then, those same networks who "report the news" would never report what the side effects were or link any of these shootings to the drugs.

Instead they pointed their howitzers at the gun industry who don't advertise on those networks or really anywhere.

Oh nevermind. You probably need tracing paper. You ought to be ashamed of yourself calling yourself a Texan.

Cannot see who the good guys are unless it is spelled out for you. So you cling to BIG PHARMA and the credibility shown by them along with cnn and msnbc.

Last edited:
Doesn't ALWAYS need be a moderator. The whole place would benefit if some of the low-effort posters DID THAT !!!
It really doesn't take much effort to surf up big pharma's history , their historic failures , shading litigations ,along with subsequent public propaganda FCT

~S~

Ok, ONE DOT (you need the numbers.)

Beginning the 90s, BIG PHARMA started advertising their drugs on TV with their little disclaimers.

Remember those?

The FDA decided in 1997 to relax its rules and decided to allow BIG PHARMA to push their drugs. In their TV spots, drug makers could now refer viewers to print ads, offer 1-800 numbers or websites, and urge people to talk to their doctor if they wanted that additional information that the FDA had previously required for TV ads, too, if they promoted particular drugs for particular conditions. That let drug makers air more detailed ads that made specific medical claims for specific drugs, the kind that now dominate airwaves.

That's one GIGANTIC DOT. You See it? All of a sudden, over the next 20 years we heard about mass shootings on a rather regular basis. I mean there were others previous but not like over the next 20 gears after BIG PHARMA started pushing antidepressants.

Then, those same networks who "report the news" would never report what the side effects were or link any of these shootings to the drugs.

Instead they pointed their howitzers at the gun industry who don't advertise on those networks or really anywhere.

Oh nevermind. You probably need tracing paper. You ought to be ashamed of yourself calling yourself a Texan.

Cannot see who the good guys are unless it is spelled out for you. So you cling to BIG PHARMA and the credibility shown by them along with cnn and msnbc.

No, I need less nuttery.

It's not really hard to understand that crazy people do crazy things and some will do them medicated or not.

The numbers of course don't support your contention since there are none showing more violence from people with the same disorders who are medicated vs those who are not.

Forum List

Back