NEWS AND COMMENTARY Trump Doctor: Pfizer Offered Hush Money To Help Cover Up For Jab Dangers [VIDEO]

So you cling to BIG PHARMA and the credibility shown by them along with cnn and msnbc.
I'm just curious as to why you keep talking out of your ass? I don't get my news from any of those sources nor would I be inclined to believe much of anything they put out I can't personally verify on my own.

All-cause mortality HIGHER after vaccines rolled out than before, even DURING the pandemic. Great vaccines!
Covid deaths have more tripled since the vaccines were first fielded. There's no connection between the two that can be shown.

What also can't be shown at least clearly is just how much if any the mortality rate was lowered to a significant degree by vaccination since even before vaccination the case mortality rate was only around 2% prior to vaccination and along with vaccinations came improvements in treatment so the .8% difference is very hard to assign to either or to what degree each.

Covid deaths have more tripled since the vaccines were first fielded. There's no connection between the two that can be shown.

What also can't be shown at least clearly is just how much if any the mortality rate was lowered to a significant degree by vaccination since even before vaccination the case mortality rate was only around 2% prior to vaccination and along with vaccinations came improvements in treatment so the .8% difference is very hard to assign to either or to what degree each.

You mistake the point I was making, I think. I'm talking about ALL-CAUSE mortality. That is, mortality from not just Covid, but everything. In those numbers hides a lot of "side effect" deaths. That's first.

Secondly, and a broader point: it's counterproductive and frankly asinine to demand "better sources" when we all know the MSM won't print any bit of truth about Covid at any rate until it's much too late. They are FINALLY getting around to admitting the disaster that was school closings. So the fact that an OP has to resort to "shadier" sources only means that our media is a complete joke, nothing more.

You mistake the point I was making, I think. I'm talking about ALL-CAUSE mortality. That is, mortality from not just Covid, but everything. In those numbers hides a lot of "side effect" deaths. That's first.

Secondly, and a broader point: it's counterproductive and frankly asinine to demand "better sources" when we all know the MSM won't print any bit of truth about Covid at any rate until it's much too late. They are FINALLY getting around to admitting the disaster that was school closings. So the fact that an OP has to resort to "shadier" sources only means that our media is a complete joke, nothing more.
There's no significant elevation of excess deaths beyond what we see attributed to the disease itself.

The case that the vaccines are responsible for any excess deaths simply has not be proven at this point and probably never will.

The same cardio pulmonary complications people are attributing to the vaccines are also caused by the disease and when you separate those complications between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations it's just not showing the vaccines are responsible for any significant numbers of deaths due to such side effects.

The one thing the data however definitely shows that even as minimal as the risk of serious illness/death resulting from vaccinations is extremely small in kids under 20 and that they almost never get seriously ill from the disease or transmit it there's really no justification for vaccinating the young and healthy.

We'd have been far better off at the start quarantining those at highest risk of serious illness and death and just let it rip on through so we'd attain lasting herd immunity in a period of months vs years and the pandemic would have faded quickly.

Unfortunately we ended up doing everything possible to ensure it continued for two years.

There's no significant elevation of excess deaths beyond what we see attributed to the disease itself.

The case that the vaccines are responsible for any excess deaths simply has not be proven at this point and probably never will.

The same cardio pulmonary complications people are attributing to the vaccines are also caused by the disease and when you separate those complications between vaccinated and unvaccinated populations it's just not showing the vaccines are responsible for any significant numbers of deaths due to such side effects.

The one thing the data however definitely shows that even as minimal as the risk of serious illness/death resulting from vaccinations is extremely small in kids under 20 and that they almost never get seriously ill from the disease or transmit it there's really no justification for vaccinating the young and healthy.

We'd have been far better off at the start quarantining those at highest risk of serious illness and death and just let it rip on through so we'd attain lasting herd immunity in a period of months vs years and the pandemic would have faded quickly.

Unfortunately we ended up doing everything possible to ensure it continued for two years.

Sure the vaccines cause side effects already proven: heart problems and clotting. In Covid, the spike protein mechanism will eventually turn off. In the vaccine, you turn yourself into a spike protein machine for longer than when naturally infected, esp if you get multiple doses and boosters.

Sure the vaccines cause side effects already proven: heart problems and clotting. In Covid, the spike protein mechanism will eventually turn off. In the vaccine, you turn yourself into a spike protein machine for longer than when naturally infected, esp if you get multiple doses and boosters.
Those side effects have not been shown to be more lingering or more frequent due to vaccination vs exposure, certainly not to a statistically significant degree.

What is it you think you're showing me there? Myocarditis is usually caused by a viral infection.

Okay so your mind is closed. The shots are wonderful--"SAFE AND EFFECTIVE". Goody. You'll come around, when the powers that be declare it fine, like they did lockdowns and school closings. Up next: masks. Then the shots, I guess.

Okay so your mind is closed. The shots are wonderful--"SAFE AND EFFECTIVE". Goody. You'll come around, when the powers that be declare it fine, like they did lockdowns and school closings. Up next: masks. Then the shots, I guess.
Quite the opposite, as a scientist by education and training my mind is always open and questioning.

I don't reach conclusions until I see enough evidence to justify them and the evidence this far just doesn't show a significant increase in myocarditis from vaccination over that caused by infection.

Quite the opposite, as a scientist by education and training my mind is always open and questioning.

I don't reach conclusions until I see enough evidence to justify them and the evidence this far just doesn't show a significant increase in myocarditis from vaccination over that caused by infection.

I just showed you a paper you didn't even look at. This tracks right in line with what I currently think of "science"

I just showed you a paper you didn't even look at. This tracks right in line with what I currently think of "science"
I did look which is why I asked you what you thought you were showing me.

The number one cause of Myocarditis is viral infections.

Covid is a viral infection known to cause high rates of myocarditis with or without vaccination.

I did look which is why I asked you what you thought you were showing me.

The number one cause of Myocarditis is viral infections.

Covid is a viral infection known to cause high rates of myocarditis with or without vaccination.

Not in men under 40. The vaccine causes a good deal of myocarditis that, in any other time, would have warranted the vaccine being pulled for this age group.

But we were in a Moral Panic so can't have that.

There are a lot more sources than the one I provided and there is an actual video recording.

That's him in an unrelated story. I haven't seen much saying the story is a fake yet. It's on video being done which is why I posted it.

And yes he made controversy about the notion of herd immunity last year, which he wasn't the only doctor suggesting it be more effective and safer than the vaccines being pushed by Pfizer and others.

Interesting too. While he has been obviously discredited as a result of going against BIG PHARMA, he has his Masters from Oxford and his PHD from McMaster University. He worked as an advisor in the Trump administration.

Should I list the other Doctors vehemently against the vaccines like a Doctor McCullough?

Bottom line is he was discredited for pushing herd immunity. That's why and it isn't exactly hard to figure out why he would be discredited.

The nutbaggery of people who actually believe this shit let alone say it.
MAGA

There are a lot more sources than the one I provided and there is an actual video recording.

That's him in an unrelated story. I haven't seen much saying the story is a fake yet. It's on video being done which is why I posted it.

And yes he made controversy about the notion of herd immunity last year, which he wasn't the only doctor suggesting it be more effective and safer than the vaccines being pushed by Pfizer and others.

Interesting too. While he has been obviously discredited as a result of going against BIG PHARMA, he has his Masters from Oxford and his PHD from McMaster University. He worked as an advisor in the Trump administration.

Should I list the other Doctors vehemently against the vaccines like a Doctor McCullough?

Bottom line is he was discredited for pushing herd immunity. That's why and it isn't exactly hard to figure out why he would be discredited.

AN ACTUAL VIDEO OF A QUACK PROMOTING LIES AND BULLSHIT IS STILL LIES AND BULLSHIT.

Not in men under 40. The vaccine causes a good deal of myocarditis that, in any other time, would have warranted the vaccine being pulled for this age group.

But we were in a Moral Panic so can't have that.

BULLSHIT. The incidence of very mild myocarditis is 10 cases per 100,000 injections. It's mild and the patient fully recovers. These same people would be at four and a half times higher risk of having SEVERE myocarditis if they contract covid.

So no, the injection would NOT be pulled for this reason at all. In fact, the same people should be grateful they got the shot and didn't suffer a severe illness with lasting implications as a result.

You'll willingness to take every piece of information and turn it into disinformation is consistent, if nothing else.

Wrong, cause it isn't ILLEGAL to offer someone a job. Take a wild guess why Pfizer or Moderna etc would offer him that.

Oh it may be because he had his Masters from Oxford and PhD from McMasters University.

Which only means he has credibility and in our eyes he ought to have more for not caving to the regular method that giant corporations get people.

He turned down BIG MONEY offered as a job, but that would silence him. Ever see what advertises on cnn or msnbc or FOX and you all wonder why smaller outlets pick up on the story?

Funny how the so called woke are in a coma.

The Unabomber was absolutely brilliant as well, would you call him sane?
MAGA

BULLSHIT. The incidence of very mild myocarditis is 10 cases per 100,000 injections. It's mild and the patient fully recovers. These same people would be at four and a half times higher risk of having SEVERE myocarditis if they contract covid.

So no, the injection would NOT be pulled for this reason at all. In fact, the same people should be grateful they got the shot and didn't suffer a severe illness with lasting implications as a result.

You'll willingness to take every piece of information and turn it into disinformation is consistent, if nothing else.

All vaccines are a risk-benefit analysis. In young men, the risk of Covid is so low that giving them these so-called "vaccines" with the increased occurrence of heart ailments is not worth it. Sorry to hurt your feelings about the precious shots, but there it is.

All vaccines are a risk-benefit analysis. In young men, the risk of Covid is so low that giving them these so-called "vaccines" with the increased occurrence of heart ailments is not worth it. Sorry to hurt your feelings about the precious shots, but there it is.

You have yet to provide ANY evidence of your claims of danger from the vaccine. You're just claiming the mere fact of some reactions is enough to remove the vaccine.

As a young woman, I was told that taking birth control pills had a 1/1000 chance of causing blot clots. That's a whole lot higher risk that the risk of myocarditis from the covid vaccine. And yet birth control pills weren't pulled from the market.

You claims that this risk is too high is ridiculous and has no basis in reality. You've posted NOTHING to back up your claims that this risk is unacceptable at all.

Apologize for length upfront. This is not a debate that can be solved with memes or bad media or slogans or ad hominins.

The story could possibly be true. I watched his interview in the trash link you originally selected. I tend to BELIEVE he was contacted and offered a job. The relevance of that - if true - is questionable. Because Pfizer of all entities should know that scientists are some of the biggest egos and primadonnas to ever walk the earth and you cant KEEP THEM "as domesticated cattle" feeding on bribes.

It's hard to separate that from the bogus title claims about being "Trump Doctor" or the fact that this source didn't mention A WORD about him being dismissed from his "advisory role" in the Trump Admin OR the emails in which he boldly implied that Americans should "just GET COVID" rather than take the vaccines.

I over-reacted a bit because of the LIES and sins of OMISSIONS in your garbage link. NOW -- I'm worried that statements like this from Dr. Alexander WILL NEVER BE COVERED in the general media and let everyone DEBATE the validity. So MAYBE -- in the near future -- we'll all be digging thru tabloids and garbage media to find stuff.

STILL tho -- this doctor is anti-vax about 1250 or so deaths tied to the Covid vaccines and doesn't want to acknowledge the BENEFITS of lives saved and hospitals crashing under the load. 1250 out of 160 million (times the number of shots) is really in the noise. ESPECIALLY since the ELDERLY and nursing home patients took the brunt of the PROVEN "serious reactions". LARGE % of those folks could be pushed to death by any kind of mild infection, gastric upset or missing or late drug administration. They are FRAIL enough to be under constant medical supervision.

He BRIEFLY was "an advisor" to the Trump Admin, not a govt employee. And BRIEFLY is because he was RELEASED from the job for "disagreements". Details MATTER. NOT a "Trump Doctor" as your headline read.

And there's NOTHING WRONG with recognizing herd immunity EXCEPT when you OWN GOVT wont acknowledge the fact or keeps moving the goalposts to ENCOURAGE vaccination. That's the diff between SCIENCE which CLEARLY CDC/NIH/HHS/SurgeonGeneral has butchered or ignored in order to make PUBLIC HEALTH statements that always about simplistic slogans/messaging and COMPLIANCE.

But Dr. Alexander MADE those statements BECAUSE he's full AGAINST the vaccines AND wants people "to contract Covid to achieve herd immunity.

BOTH "SIDES" of this issue are patently wrong "on the science" and on weighing risks. Both YOURS and our Federal/state/local govts..

I'm NOT ON EITHER SIDE. When you weigh the TRUTH of what the science ACTUALLY SAYS -
The answer was ALWAYS - -- PROTECT the elderly and folks with pre-existing conditions -- and allow EVERYONE ELSE the freedom to take or NOT take the vaccine along with RECOGNIZING the benefits of NATURAL immunity to fend off the persecution of those who got Covid and refused the vax. That's "the science".. But govt essentially always went with "public health compliance" with one size fits all.

So -- you could MANDATE vaccines for those endangered demographics and anyone CARING for them. And THAT WOULD SAVE LIVES and medical crises -- up until about Omicron variant. And maybe GENERAL rules for abatement in the public spacing on masking (REAL MASK GUIDANCE) and distancing.

The problem then arises -- how do you STOP violence in public spaces from the Nancys that think ANYBODY is "trying to kill them" if they are unvaxxed. TELL THEM ABOUT NATURAL IMMUNITY. MAKE IT OFFICIAL.. BE HONEST ABOUT THE SCIENCE -- but they didn't.

Even if you had to mandate MASKING for the UNVAXXED and could not really ENFORCE THAT without tatooing people's foreheads -- that's what the science said.

The govts involved WILL PAY A PRICE in credibility when this is over. They need to be held accountable for butchering and "purifying" the science for public consumption. ESPECIALLY on being mum about natural immunity, ignoring distinguished panels at the FDA RECOMMENDING AGAINST vaccinating 12 and under or maybe even pregnant women (like witchdoctor Walinsky DID !!! ) and the TERRIBLE messaging on masks and QUALITY required and the SUPPRESSION of therapeutics so that VACCINATION would be the ONLY priority. Not to mention how poorly, the CDC has kept and cooked the books on the "data".

But OTHand -- IF YOUR side and Malone/Alexander and all those ultra-vocal anti-vax folks got THEIR WAY and put holds on vaccines every time a VAEReport got filed -- ALL OF YOU would be responsible for violence in the streets and humongeous CIVIL UNREST as folks resorted to accosting each other about their "vax status" and "natural immunity".

Science is orderly, generally SLOW, and not CONCERNED about public opinion or compliance. THUS -- there's always some kind of "public health messaging" required in situations like we've been thru,...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back