News Bulletin: Abortion Is the Law of the Land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
Fact: Abortion is the law of the land. If you don't like the law, change it. Don't shoot up a clinic and then call yourself a "baby warrior". You are not a warrior. You are a terrorist with the same agenda as a jihadist: to change the culture through violence and intimidation and elimination. You are not a hero or a martyr.

FACT: A sizable percentage of Americans are against abortion.
You're just going to have to get used to that fact.

Then get the law changed, and if you fail then who should you blame?

My bet everyone else because failure is something that some can not nor will they accept...

My bet everyone else because failure is something that some can not nor will they accept...

There won't be any changing it, the majority want it legal.
You'll just have to deal with the fact that a large minority is against abortion.

That's funny, when states pass laws that restrict infanticide, the bed wetters don't just shrug their shoulders and say "oh well, it's the law of the land".

Fact: Abortion is the law of the land. If you don't like the law, change it. Don't shoot up a clinic and then call yourself a "baby warrior". You are not a warrior. You are a terrorist with the same agenda as a jihadist: to change the culture through violence and intimidation and elimination. You are not a hero or a martyr.
Fact..it was never the law of the land. It was bad law leveled against the law of the land, and imposed upon the people who VIRULENTLY objected to it.

Get used to it. Don't try to force policies on the American people that they refuse to endorse.

You'll just have to deal with the fact that a large minority is against abortion.

If you can't change it then why bitch about it?

Fix what you can fix, and go on with your life. If a woman that got knocked up want to use a Planned Parenthood then let here, and let her live with the choice.

I am not going to police someone life and tell them I believe what they are doing is wrong unless it is my daughter, and even then she will be a adult, and if her choice is abort God bless her soul, but all I can do is tell her my opinion and move on.

I know not the Christian way of thinking you enjoy!

Fix what you can fix, and go on with your life. If a woman that got knocked up want to use a Planned Parenthood then let here, and let her live with the choice.

I am not going to police someone life and tell them I believe what they are doing is wrong unless it is my daughter, and even then she will be a adult, and if her choice is abort God bless her soul, but all I can do is tell her my opinion and move on.

Except the women and the kids are being victimized. Something progressives refuse to acknowledge. They're being victimized by the men who get them pregnant, they're being victimized by the pimps and slavers that coerce them into getting abortions, they're being victimized by PP who gets MONEY for killing babies, and gets MORE money if the babies are late term.

Except the women and the kids are being victimized. Something progressives refuse to acknowledge. They're being victimized by the men who get them pregnant, they're being victimized by the pimps and slavers that coerce them into getting abortions, they're being victimized by PP who gets MONEY for killing babies, and gets MORE money if the babies are late term.

Fuck off you little gnat!

Not everyone that visit a Planned Parenthood clinic is a whore and yes that is what you were suggesting in your response but just did not have the nerve to write it.

Change the law, and if you can not then live with the fact you failed and nothing can nor will be done!

I'm not a Christian, and as far as "bitching" about abortion, just because something is legal doesn't end the debate, nor does it end the way millions of Americans feel about it.
This is abortion we're talking about, not traffic laws.

Oh you mean like when Bush beat Gore? Got it.

What the fuck does that have to do with abortion or changing the damn law?

Not everyone that visit a Planned Parenthood clinic is a whore and yes that is what you were suggesting in your response but just did not have the nerve to write it.

Change the law, and if you can not then live with the fact you failed and nothing can nor will be done!

You think all the women victimized in planned parenthood clinics are whores?

I love it when the death cultists/misogynists show their true, mentally ill colors. I take it you don't think they rate protection, because they're all whores, and the children of whores?

Are you muslim?

I'm not a Christian, and as far as "bitching" about abortion, just because something is legal doesn't end the debate, nor does it end the way millions of Americans feel about it.

Vote politicians into office that will become President that will appoint the next few USSC that will help you change the law, and if you fail, well then I guess the majority was not the majority after all...

We do live with it, but you guys have to live with the fact that millions believe the abortion business ranks right up there with Auschwitz.

Slavery was a law of the land at one time too. Didn't make it moral.

Women couldn't vote either originally, was that moral because it was legal?

Laws don't make things moral or ethical and something legal can still be immoral and unethical.

I love it when the death cultists/misogynists show their true, mentally ill colors.

Is that what I wrote?

I wrote not everyone that visit a planned parent is a whore but you did suggest they were by implying their pimps, so it was you that actually was implying they are whores and not me, but thanks for the typical bullshit response.

Now fuck off you little gnat!

We do live with it, but you guys have to live with the fact that millions believe the abortion business ranks right up there with Auschwitz.

Fuck...

Alright, then think that and enjoy...

Vote politicians into office that will become President that will appoint the next few USSC that will help you change the law, and if you fail, well then I guess the majority was not the majority after all...

I never said the majority are against abortion. The majority believe it should be legal. Like I said, that majority will just have to live with the fact that millions of Americans are against it, and that PP workers are slime.

I love it when the death cultists/misogynists show their true, mentally ill colors.

Is that what I wrote?

I wrote not everyone that visit a planned parent is a whore but you did suggest they were by implying their pimps, so it was you that actually was implying they are whores and not me, but thanks for the typical bullshit response.

Now fuck off you little gnat!

Nonsense. I didn't call them whores. I said they were being victimized by pimps and the men who get them pregnant, and human traffickers.

Absolutely 100 percent true.

You call those women whores, though, which shows us how much you care about them.
People who support abortion ALWAYS despise the women who are victimized, and think the children of those women are offal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back